Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. (375 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. by Oeis: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
#RighteousReflections: T.B. JOSHUA�
“WAS HE A TRUE OR FALSE PROPHET
As a voice to the voices, I speak. As a journalist, I write. Here’s an Op-Ed. (Opinion editorial). But, more than opinion, an anointed adjudication from my Apostolic Chair. Prophet T.B. Joshua’s death continues to be on my mind. Here are my prophetic thoughts. I heard of him nearly 30 years ago. What I heard was SOO amazing, that I wanted to know more.

#SORCERY
I wondered if he was a combination of sorcery, spirituality, gifting, and dark powers. Because, nobody like him, existed in America. We have MOSTLY TALKERS. Few move in MIRACLES, as is relatively common throughout Africa. I found nothing to justify my fears. His doctrine was overall sound. He was wealthy, but, His lifestyle wasn’t exorbitant and grandiose.

#AMERICAN
No American preacher with 20 million or more, is DRIVING A HOOPDY! Seee! He seemed to be a strong, but in his soul, a meek and humble spirited man. His ways were different. A BIT ECCENTRIC. But, that’s ok. Different doesn’t mean, “WEIRD!” He would lightly slap people into deliverance. That reminds me of Smith Wigglesworth, who punched cancers out of stomach’s in Jesus Name.

#SCANDAL
Since his death and more research this week, I discovered there were a few allegations raised against him during his ministry. He survived them, whether true or not. Quite frankly, I don’t know too many preachers’ who can say in 40 years of ministry, they haven’t been accused of something. I’ve read where different preachers, in Africa, called him names like “Child of the devil”, or “Son of Lucifer.”

#PREACHERS
But, those same preachers’, remind me of American one’s who NEV-TO THE -ER, say good about another great preacher. They’re too busy comparing the size of their ministries, like little boys in the shower, comparing the size of the Instruments. I know some very great African heads of ministries. Awesome men of God. But, they’ve been mum about this. That doesn’t surprise me. Some REALLY GREAT preachers in America, are just like the Famed African brethren. They’re like those Turtles, that never stick their neck out. Therefore, they never progress a step from their safety zone.

#FACTS
My feelings about Prophet Joshua are simple. ANYTIME A SINGLE MAN AND HIS MINISTRY ARE THE NUMBER ONE TOURIST ATTRACTION OF AN ENTIRE COUNTRY, THAT IS LEGENDARY, HISTORY-MAKING, KINGDOM SHAKING, AND WORLD CHANGING. It reminds me of a “Modern John The Baptist.” They came all the way into the wilderness to be where he was ministering. Here are Ten things.

#One: He achieved greatness in ministry!
“He was great in the sight of God and Man.”
He didn’t boast about himself. Not at all.

#Two: He was an Incredible MOG.
He had the genuine gift of miracles. Gift of healing, too. An Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher. He had all 5 gift graces upon his life.

#Three: He was a Kind Man.
He was soft spoken, but possessed Elijah-like righteous indignation and boldness. Not afraid to challenge evil powers or witches& warlocks.

#Four: He’s absolutely irreplaceable.
No one can fill his shoes. The same as a Fred Price; Reinhard Bonnke, Morris Cerullo, Iona Locke, Jesse D. Ellis, Kim Clement; John Paul Jackson, Rance Allen, Paul and Jan Crouch, etc.... They were TRULY ANOINTED TO DO WHAT THEY DID, whether you and I liked them or not. GOD, OBVIOUSLY LIKED THEM.

#Five: He was a philanthropist.
While others prophesied “money miracles”, he epitomized giving. Even during the Pandemic. He help feed his people. Not just his church, THE WHOLE REGION!

MORE FACTS
#Six: He had a strong marriage.
His wife never competed with him. She needed no title to feel significant. She warmed his heart; graced his marital bed; and held his anointed hand in her soft one. She birthed his blessed children and gave him comfort, as only a CHOSEN BRIDE CAN!

#Seven: He was a faithful man.
I believe his faithfulness to God and to her was rewarded by hers and his followers to him. It’s that simple. “A GOOD MARRIAGE PROLONGS AND PROSPERS A GREAT MINISTRY!”

#Eight: He was a Chosen Vessel
His life and his death are living proof that God can take a “nobody” and make them His “somebody”, and they will bless “everybody” and “anybody.”

#Nine: He was a Man Sent From God.
His DELIVERANCE ministry was second to none. He had the audacity to call out and then CAST OUT, certain perversions as demons.

#BANNED
He was banned from YouTube a few months ago, because his teaching was considered HATE SPEECH. We know that’s a lie. It’s just THE ACCUSER, trying to control what’s preached. HE HATED NO ONE. He hated sin!

#Ten: He reached Multiplied Millions
His Youtube Channel and TV Network had more subscribers than “ANY” single minister in the entire world’s “HISTORY!” NUMBER ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. That of itself, will tell you, that’s God’s Grace was upon the Man of God.

#RESEARCH
I’m sure more research will reveal more gossiped rumors or shock-jock information. But, research isn’t an investigation. It’s not a tribunal or an interrogation. It’s a collaboration. Yes, you will find some who build their “empty” name, posting videos, tearing down someone’s good name. But, they’re what is called “ANUS-HOLES!” I said it. It sounds ungracious, but they’re WASTE EXPENDERS. They look for error. They dig for fault. They have no anointing. They exist like pests that always find their way to a new LIE!

T.B. #JOSHUA
He Outlived the lies. He went home, because God took him. God took Enoch too. I’ve never attained heights as great as many reading this, but, I’ve known enough greatness, to know, WHEN YOU SEE IT, PITY THE MANY THAT ACHEIVES IT! Because, it means, they have NO PERSONAL LIFE. THEY’RE IN THE LIGHT EVERY SECOND, EVEN, IN THEIR SLEEP. They suffer much. They are forced into God, because, if not, they will explode or implode. The pressure is great and one must live in a top tier of consecration, second to none. I find no fault in the man.

#DREAMED
I’d rather be like Pilate’s wife than Herod’s wife. Herod’s adulterous wife wanted the Prophet’s head on a Platter. Pilate’s wife knew that Jesus was innocent. She dreamed it. She warned her husband not to sentence him. But, spineless Pilate, delivered him to the Lord’s, religious Haters. Foxxes’ Book of Martyr’s, records that both Herod and Pilate suffered horrible deaths. God MEANT WHAT HE SAID, .... “TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.”

#CONCLUSION
I’m a 61 year old man now, next month 62. Forty-Five years preaching. 3.5 millions of miles traveled. I AM IN NO WAY GONNA WRITE A BUNCH OF “SALACIOUS CRAP.” I speak truth, with my conscience bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost. I have no time for people who dishonor God’s Servants, the Prophets, or God’s Preachers. That includes other preachers’, they have THE INFAMOUS CRAB SPIRIT. They’ll always try to pull someone down, who’s trying to get up.

BLESSINGS
May God’s anointed Cherubim, guard the legacy and ministry of Prophet T.B. Joshua. May those who cause his memory to live, receive the allocation of the blessing, that was upon the Man of God; and His ministry. May a portion of his mantle, rest upon those who DESIRE SPIRITUAL GIFTS, but rather that they may prophesy and PREACH DELIVERANCE! #TBJoshua #SCOAN #Deliverance

Brian Keith Williams D.D.
Bishop in the Lord’s Church
Admiral of the Dock

1 Like

Re: Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. by josh123(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. by Oeis: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2021
josh123:
Interesting

Nigerians will keep making noise around because they don't read.

(1) (Reply)

Andrew Wommack Ministries: Everything You Need To Know About Wommack Ministries / Why Do They Hate The Word Submission? / Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.