|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,690,246 members, 6,337,959 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 07:51 AM
Interview At Workforce Group On Relationship Officer / Pls, Anyone Add Me On Aau News Group On Whatsapp#08056049395# / Let's Start A Group On Nairaland Where The Voice Of Nigerian Youths Can Be Heard (2) (3) (4)
|Join Ngeduschoolnews Education Group On Telegram by kingflashlight(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10|
We welcome every member of the community to the NgEduSchoolNews Education group on Telegram.
It is run by Nigeria's leading education website, NgEduSchoolNews.Com.Ng. That is in continuation of our efforts at promoting and celebrating education.
The Education group is meant for stakeholders in the education sector to deliberate on matters vital to education in general. We see it becoming an extension of our fastest growing go-to platform for every issue pertinent to education.
Who Can Join?
Everyone who fits into the category of student, educator, school administrator, parent, and friends of educationists is invited to join.
How To Join?
Interested persons in joining the Education group should have a Telegram app installed on their mobile phone. If they already do, they could click on this link to join others there. It's available at https:///NgEduSchoolNews
Rules Governing The Group
The following rules shall apply for whoever joins the NgEduSchoolNews Education group.
1. The group OPENS for chat at 5am and CLOSES at 11pm GMT everyday.
2. ONLY posts relevant to the education sector shall be allowed.
3. The content the group shall be a combination of textual, audio, visual and audiovisuals, where necessary.
4. Posts reflecting the denigration of persons on account of their gender, race, religion or other diversities in personality are strongly discouraged. DON’T use abusive or insulting expressions at all!
5. We encourage group members to CONTRIBUTE to discussions as much as they could. Problem solving contributors make the group lively.
6. We shall be having GUEST PRESENTERS to regularly discuss germane topics related to various strata of education. Be prepared to welcome them. Announcements would be made ahead of such instances.
7. Unnecessary disturbance is prohibited. Chain messages, dirty jokes and irrelevant pictures are strongly discouraged.
8. Any third party’s content shared should be accompanied by the author’s name. It’s important you know the source of the content you share.
9. Any post indicative of sharing of contact details and adverts must be FIRST endorsed by the Admin. This also applies to broadcasts at each instance.
10. Due to the diversity of members, we encourage only posts written in English. Any use of other languages would have to be translated into English by the poster.
11. Clarity is of essence when we post. Write the way you want to be understood.
Violators of any of the above rules risk SUSPENSION or outright REMOVAL from the group.
Anyone who feels he had been unjustly removed can chat up with the administrator(s) privately to appeal such a decision.
Through our platform, we provide the following services as well.
✔ Content writing
✔ Website development
✔ Media coverage
✔ Teachers' Training/Coaching
✔ Curriculum Development
✔ School Improvement
✔ School recruitment
✔ Language teaching
✔ Educational Technology
✔ Education advisory
For further information and updates relevant to the education sector, contact us through the following medias.
We look forward to a rewarding experience for every member of the NgEduSchoolNews Education group.
Let's promote and celebrate education together!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41