Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,573 members, 7,781,855 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? (705 Views)

All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF / Your Hatred For Tinubu Can Only Produce An Atiku / Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by 10mobile: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
This APC Govt don lie lie sotay if you believe anything they say without fact-checking it, you are at the risk of eternal mumulity multiplied by millions (ie. MMM). So, I invite the Nairaland fact-checking think-tank to rise to the occasion.

Is it really true that Nigerians produced an Android phone with 100% materials sourced from Nigeria?

Let me start the fact-checking. Is the Android operating system also sourced locally? Remember that the operating system is the phone. The rest is just an empty box.

So, if the operating system is not sourced locally, is it still made 100% with materials sourced locally?

No sentiments please. I don't need dullards to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by Goldbw122(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
It is foreign 100 percent material, and it was assembly in Nigeria period

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by lilvicky68(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
People wey dey import toothpick..

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by 10mobile: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Like the President like the people. The Nigerian President has become so stupid that he has dragged our psyche so low? How can they say they produced Android phone with materials sourced 100% locally and we agreed? I just ported myself out of the stupidity. Abeg make una join the boat.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by 10mobile: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
The Buhari Govt knows that it has failed woefully. So, it is using many face-saving gimmicks to cover up its shame. But, we no go gree. If they cover, we expose.
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by wealthgoddess: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
I love these fact checkers
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by Mintyguy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
So if a country makes a car and source for petroleum from another country. Does it mean that the car is not 100% made in the country
Be wise in your thinking bro
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by 10mobile: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2021
Mintyguy:
So if a country makes a car and source for petroleum from another country. Does it mean that the car is not 100% made in the country
Be wise in your thinking bro
BMC, operating system is not like petrol. It is the phone. Recharge card or battery is what you can compare with petrol. Think clearly BMC.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by Tinubuadvocate: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2021
Dullard topic make a valuable contribution and see them turn you to a fool like them.
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by 10mobile: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dullard topic make a valuable contribution and see them turn you to a fool like them.
Don't be afraid to say your mind because of what people may do. Don't hide behind excuses. Don't presume that someone else is stupid until you have compared your reasoning with their reasoning on an open transparent atmosphere. This country is sinking and we can't be quiet about it. Your master is one of those sinking the country while some stupid youths that should be thinking big are instead content to be licking their old asses for peanuts.
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by Mintyguy(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2021
10mobile:

BMC, operating system is not like petrol. It is the phone. Recharge card or battery is what you can compare with petrol. Think clearly BMC.
How do I explain to you the theory of comparative cost advantage and that no country can exist independently of another. The fact that a product is produced in a country does not mean that all the raw materials are sourced from that country...Read up bro
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by Mintyguy(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2021
Re: FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally? by 10mobile: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mintyguy:

How do I explain to you the theory of comparative cost advantage and that no country can exist independently of another. The fact that a product is produced in a country does not mean that all the raw materials are sourced from that country...Read up bro
So, what does 100% mean in this case?

(1) (Reply)

Fraud: Ex-customs Cg, Inde Pays N3.4billion To Emeka Offor Without Any Contract / Video: PDP- We Are Only Worried About Yahaya Bello And Tinubu For 2023 / The Police Com. In Imo State Who Demolishes Houses Of Suspects Should Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.