Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

ENDTIME Timetable... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ENDTIME Timetable... (1197 Views)

See How Odumeje Left Dying Ada Jesus Helpless After Much Begging. Endtime Pastor / See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime / Why Are Almost All Mega Churches In Nigeria Silent On Endtime Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2021
From what The Holy Spirit has enabled me understand about the end times from Scriptures, only this guy's school of thought lines up.

Copy it down somewhere just Incase he is very correct.

Share with others.
With as many people as you can.
Don't just read alone

By Eulalio E. Jnr
Building of Jerusalem's walls and the 3rd Temple would occur anytime from 26th February, 2021-6th May, 2022

The dedication of the 3rd temple in Jerusalem. The first sacrifice on the altar will also happen on this day.
7th May, 2022

Daniel's 2300 evening and morning daily sacrifice will be complete.
Starting from 7th May, 2022-29th June, 2025.

The lawless one will be revealed.
30th June, 2025.

The first half of Daniel's 70th week begins and it lasts for three and a half days.
He will confirm his covenant with many.
A lot of Jews will accept the mark of the beast for three and half days.
30th June 30-3rd July2025.

The second half of Daniel's 70th week will not begin until after 1290days.

The lawless one, the antichrist, will cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease.
3rd July 2025.

The construction of the image of the beast begins.
4th July, 2025

After 1290 days, the construction of the image of the beast will be alive and conscious with artificial intelligence.
13 January, 2029.

The start of the ministry of the two witnesses for 1260 days.
3rd August, 2025.

The end of the ministry of the two witnesses.
13th January, 2029.

Three and half days, the world looks upon the bodies of the two witnesses.
The world will be so glad for the death of the two witnesses that they will accept the mark of the beast to show appreciation for this three and a half days.
This three and a half days, is also the second half of Daniel's 70th week and completes it.

The Great Tribulation begins and it will last for three and half years
18th January, 2029-13th September, 2032
i.e 1335 days.

....I will stop here of his exposition.

1 Like

Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2021
I was stalking on sharing this Endtime timetable but I knew I should.
Until just now when I came across this article below, I knew I had to.

Excerpts

During the trip, the pope signed a joint declaration with the grand imam of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb, that called for religious tolerance and dialogue. An interfaith council to oversee projects advancing tolerance was formed as a result of the declaration, and named the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity. The Abrahamic Family House is its first initiative.

The United Arab Emirates will build a new synagogue as part of an Chrislam up interfaith compound that will also house a mosque and church and is reportedly set to open in 2022.

Read full article here
https://believersportal.com/one-world-religion-headquarters-to-open-2022/
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2021
Go to YouTube.

Search Event 201 by Centerforhealthsecurity

Go to their videos and you will see their Timetable.

First Exercise
Medical Countermeasures

Second Exercise
Trade and Travel Discussion

Third Exercise
Finance Discussion

Fourth Exercise
Communication

They have at least begun Exercise 1,2 and 4 in the world.

Get ready for Finance.

Buhari's ban of Twitter may all just be part of the social media and communication muzzling ACCORDING TO THEIR PLAN.

Nigeria shall not be a test field.
But I reject it in JESUS name.
They shall not succeed in JESUS name, amen.
You, reject it too in JESUS name.

The reason I use the word "may" is that our leaders may or may not even know that they are playing into the hands of these people who mean no one well.
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by MightySparrow: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2021
Here they come again, God's Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by zoeA: 2:49am On Jun 11, 2021
Incrizz:
Go to YouTube.

Search Event 201 by Centerforhealthsecurity

Go to their videos and you will see their Timetable.

First Exercise
Medical Countermeasures

Second Exercise
Trade and Travel Discussion

Third Exercise
Finance Discussion

Fourth Exercise
Communication

They have at least begun Exercise 1,2 and 4 in the world.

Get ready for Finance.

Buhari's ban of Twitter may all just be part of the social media and communication muzzling ACCORDING TO THEIR PLAN.

Nigeria shall not be a test field.
But I reject it in JESUS name.
They shall not succeed in JESUS name, amen.
You, reject it too in JESUS name.

The reason I use the word "may" is that our leaders may or may not even know that they are playing into the hands of these people who mean no one well.

How can you reject something must happen
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
zoeA:

How can you reject something must happen

Something as in the Endtime or Nigeria as a test field?
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Jokerman(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol... Nairaland though.... grin
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Herrick: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Seriously all this time table is not really necessary, is just a student who knows there will be an examination soon, now looking at the time table instead to stay prepared.
Be prepared my dear, Repent,pray,do good, live by the statutes of God, live a holy life, stay away from evil, and always ask for mercy.

1 Like

Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
After the Nigerian 2023 election, it will be one year and some months left, if, Elualio is correct...
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by ubunja(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Incrizz:
From what The Holy Spirit has enabled me understand about the end times from Scriptures, only this guy's school of thought lines up.

Share with others.
Don't just read alone

it's jaw dropping how off the mark your guy is. Most of the events he's put as in the future are actually long past. I can tell you right here right now that timetable has zero value because events are far ahead already. And most importantly Israel and Jerusalem are no longer in prophecy. Forget about them.
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by BitCraftman: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2021
So Africa will not develop until the end times expires?
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
BitCraftman:
So Africa will not develop until the end times expires?
Okay, this was just too funny to ignore lol...

2 Likes

Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by livingchrist: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
the one week on Daniel's prophecy is not really one human week it actually means 7 years and no man can predict when, Jesus said it is in the power of the father to reveal it.
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
You stated your opinion.
He also is sharing his.
You are convinced it is years.
He is convinced about his calculation.
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 3:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Do not fear them that can kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Be afraid rather of HIM who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
GOD is the ONE you are to fear, not the devil.
At the mention of The name of JESUS, every knee shall bow.
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Incrizz:

Share with others.
Don't just read alone

You claim the Holy Spirit enabled this understanding of yours , so it shouldn't be hard to know if your claim is true...I.e. if God indeed gave you this understanding or if you are just one of the many out there filled with nothing but lies to decieve people away from God with. undecided

According to the schedule you claim was given you by the Holy Spirit, the building of Jerusalem's walls and the 3rd Temple would occur anytime from 26th February, 2021-6th May, 2022, right? undecided

So, if the construction of the wall and the 3rd temple aren't in full swing in less than a year from now, are you willing to accept that instead of the Holy Spirit, what you have is more likely a lying spirit? undecided
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 4:08am On Jul 18, 2021
@kobojunkie
He that hath hear heareth me.
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Incrizz:
@kobojunkie
He that hath hear heareth me.
It's not enough to hear ....one need make sure that what one hears are not lies, an abomination to God. undecided

Again...You claim the Holy Spirit enabled this understanding of yours , so it shouldn't be hard to know if your claim is true...I.e. if God indeed gave you this understanding or if you are just one of the many out there filled with nothing but lies to decieve people away from God with. undecided

According to the schedule you claim was given you by the Holy Spirit, the building of Jerusalem's walls and the 3rd Temple would occur anytime from 26th February, 2021-6th May, 2022, right? undecided

So, if the construction of the wall and the 3rd temple aren't in full swing in less than a year from now, are you willing to accept that instead of the Holy Spirit, what you have is more likely a lying spirit? undecided
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
@Kobojunkie
1) Do you believe that JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD?
2) Do you believe that the Son of GOD, JESUS CHRIST, came in flesh into the world do die for our sins and save us from the works of the devil?
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpMj2PSAQZw
12 Most Powerful Military Weapons in Action

Against these Weapons in Revelation for the ENDTIME Battle:

Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Incrizz:
@Kobojunkie
1) Do you believe that JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD?
2) Do you believe that the Son of GOD, JESUS CHRIST, came in flesh into the world do die for our sins and save us from the works of the devil?
Which on yeye question be this one? Where in the Gospel did Jesus Christ tell you that it is by asking these worthless questions that you establish any of what He represents in anyone? undecided
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2021
@kobojunkie
Kindly respond all the same?
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Kobojunkie: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Incrizz:
@kobojunkie
Kindly respond all the same?
No thanks! undecided
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Luke 21:36

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Children of GOD pray without ceasing for this is the will of GOD concerning you in CHRIST JESUS.
Invest in prayers now concerning the future for yourself, family, The Church, our nation Nigeria and the people of GOD the world over. This is the time to pray. You can escape all these things, but first of all you must pray.

Pray in The Holy Ghost.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Revelation 2:10
“Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”

Hebrews 3:14
“For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;”

You see that? Steadfast unto the end.
You must finish the race unto the end, whether in the face of death or not. But you cannot do this by your power.
Do as JESUS did, pray to GOD and ask for the grace to finish the race no matter how seemingly painful the process.

Fear not.

Do not be afraid of them that can kill the body but cannot kill the soul but be afraid rather of HIM that can destroy both body and soul in hell. GOD

You are not to fear death.
You are to fear GOD.

In the face of death, do what JESUS did; pray for GOD's grace to endure to the very end.

Prayer point
Dear LORD if it comes to it, give me the grace to be faithful unto death even as YOU were faithful unto death when YOU died on the cross for my sins, so that I can receive the crown of life YOU have for me.

Mathew 24:13
“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
Re: ENDTIME Timetable... by Incrizz(f): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
They that know their GOD shall be strong and do exploits.

Even in the tribulation.

The only difference is, if at any point we are faced with a choice between life or accepting the mark of the beast,
"we love not our lives unto death"

Like CHRIST, we will rather die for our GOD, than stay alive for the devil.

Start reading your Bible now, know your GOD.
It is not by power or might but by The Spirit of GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Hell Fire Very Well. / Who Is A Christian? / What If God Calls You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.