Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died (291 Views)

Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 11, 2021
T. B. Joshua knew he will die that is why he has to make a video for everyone advising everyone that death is a gateway. That the age with which you dies never matters. One may die young or die old but all that matters is that you have fulfilled your purpose on earth here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMkAEXm8REc

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day!!! When Is It Right Age To Get Married? / Today Is My Birthday, I'm Giving Takeaways / Lose Your Pride And Let Love Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.