Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died (1236 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 11, 2021
T. B. Joshua knew he will die that is why he has to make a video for everyone advising everyone that death is a gateway. That the age with which you dies never matters. One may die young or die old but all that matters is that you have fulfilled your purpose on earth here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMkAEXm8REc

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Racoon(m): 2:58am On Jun 11, 2021
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints." -Psalm 116:15
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2021
Then he doesn't know the Scripture. The Bible says he will sustain us with long life. Only the life of the wicked are cut short or believers who walk outside the will of God.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Lee84: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Ken4Christ:
Then he doesn't know the Scripture. The Bible says he will sustain us with long life. Only the life of the wicked are cut short or believers who walk outside the will of God.

You lie! Read from the Apostle of old and understand.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lee84:

You lie! Read from the Apostle of old and understand.

Understand what? Please quote the verses which says God wants us to die at any age.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Lee84: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ken4Christ:

Understand what? Please quote the verses which says God wants us to die at any age.

God allows it for a reason, he doesn't cause death. Remember the Apostle of Christ, how many lived at a very old age. A righteous person may die Young or old and still make heaven, but a wicked man is not satisfy with life even at an old age.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=102597928][/quote]

Very correct
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ken4Christ:

Knowing when to die means you have fulfilled your purpose here on earth. At what age did Jesus christ died, at what age did a lot of the apostles died. You would have watch what he said before quoting this scripture out of content
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Knowing when to die means you have fulfilled your purpose here on earth. At what age did Jesus christ died, at what age did a lot of the apostles died. You would have watch what he said before quoting this scripture out of content

Jesus died as a sacrificial lamb. The Apostles were martyred for their faith. What did Joshua die for? What did he accomplished. He wasted so many lives and defiled many women. It is not a secret. He scammed so many people who were looking for miracles. Why are you foolishly loyal. We know who true men of God are.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ken4Christ:

Jesus died as a sacrificial lamb. The Apostles were martyred for their faith. What did Joshua die for? What did he accomplished. He wasted so many lives and defiled many women. It is not a secret. He scammed so many people who were looking for miracles. Why are you foolishly loyal. We know who true men of God are.

Can you prove what you are accusing Late prophet T. B. Joshua of if ask to?
How did he waste many lives
How did he defile many women
He did he scammed people?
Tell me the character of a true man of God?
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Can you prove what you are accusing Late prophet T. B. Joshua of if ask to?
How did he waste many lives
How did he defile many women
He did he scammed people?
Tell me the character of a true man of God?

1. My uncle wife died of cancer after booking hotel to see him for several days but they refused her for no reason.
2. The testimonies of those who walked closely with him points to his evil character. At least not less than three of his closest associates have testified of his evil and Immoral disposition.
3. Making money with the sale of anointed water is a fraud. You don't make money with God's free gift.
4. He said he is a Prophet but didn't see the collapse of his building which claimed so many lives.
5. Last year, he predicted the end of coronavirus but his predictions failed.
6. He also predicted wrongly the US election that Donald Trump won.
7. I have never seen any of his videos making Altar calls for people to be saved. Please if you have any, show me.
8. Even the charity work he does are not supposed to be announced. Jesus said, we should not let our right hand know what our left hand does.

I know God's word. I have been born again for over 30 years. I can discern who is truly a servant of God. T B Joshua is certainly not one of them.

3 Likes

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
There is no famous man of God in Nigeria that's not guilty of all these so all of them are FAKE!
Moreover few months before the death of TB Joshua the son of a popular Pastor who also happens to be a Pastor died (prematurely) so if your what you said is anything to go by then they're all FAKE!

undecided

Ken4Christ:

1. My uncle wife died of cancer after booking hotel to see him for several days but they refused her for no reason.
2. The testimonies of those who walked closely with him points to his evil character. At least not less than three of his closest associates have testified of his evil and Immoral disposition.
3. Making money with the sale of anointed water is a fraud. You don't make money with God's free gift.
4. He said he is a Prophet but didn't see the collapse of his building which claimed so many lives.
7. I have never seen any of his videos making Altar calls for people to be saved. Please if you have any, show me.
8. Even the charity work he does are not supposed to be announced. Jesus said, we should not let our right hand know what our left hand does.

I know God's word. I have been born again for over 30 years. I can discern who is truly a servant of God. T B Joshua is certainly not one of them.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is no famous man of God in Nigeria that's not guilty of all these so all of them are FAKE!
Moreover few months before the death of TB Joshua the son of a popular Pastor who also happens to be a Pastor died (prematurely) so if your what you said is anything to go by then they're all FAKE!

undecided

They are not all fake. If they, you are saying that God doesn't have any faithful servant. Dying early doesn't also mean one is fake. There are Pastors who work so hard for God but fail to take care of their health. That can also lead to early death.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ken4Christ:

They are not all fake. If they, you are saying that God doesn't have any faithful servant. Dying early doesn't also mean one is fake. There are Pastors who work so hard for God but fail to take care of their health. That can also lead to early death.

You should have thought of this before saying:

Moreover the rest of the points you listed is applicable to all other popular religious leaders so you don't have any tangible evidence against the man in the Synagogue: TB Joshua! smiley
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by petra1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ken4Christ:

you dont need scriptures. life is not by longevity but by impact and fulfillment. anyone can leave the earth at any age as long as they have done their work.

jesus died at 33
john the baptist died in his 30s. so life is not by longevity but by fulfillment of assignments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
petra1:

you dont need scriptures. life is not by longevity but by impact and fulfillment. anyone can leave the earth at any age as long as they have done their work.

jesus died at 33
john the baptist died in his 30s. so life is not by longevity but by fulfillment of assignments

We live by the word. The fact that John the Baptist died early didn't mean we are supposed to die untimely. John stepped out of his ministry. He wasn't supposed to concern himself with the personal affairs of King Herod. When you step out of your calling, it can cut short your life.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Jokerman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ken4Christ:

Clown.

Jesus died at 33... All the apostles save for John the beloved died before very old age
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You should have thought of this before saying:

Moreover the rest of the points you listed is applicable to all other popular religious leaders so you don't have any tangible evidence against the man in the Synagogue: TB Joshua! smiley

I sure do. I didn't start criticizing him after he died. I have been doing that for years. I am well acquainted with his ministry for over 20 years. And the Bible said we should expose every works of darkness.

Ephesians 5:11
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Anyone who calls himself a servant of God doesn't monetize miracles.

Jesus said freely you have received, freely give. The power of God is not for sale.

This is what native doctors do. Most Pastors are native doctors on suit.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Jokerman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ken4Christ:

1. Not an excuse.. Many people have died even after seeing other men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo etc

2. Many people, even Jesus close associates called him a devil. Many people today still call other pastors thrives, ritualists etc

3. Many other pastors sell anointed Oils, Handkerchiefs, holy water etc

4. Lol... Very funny. Are pastors supposed to see all?? How many pastors saw the disaster Buhari even when he visited their churches?

5 and 6. Even the word of God acknowledge that prophecies might fail...

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

7. I'm not a synagogue member, but I have seen and heard Joshua speak about salvation in the Lord Jesus

8. Rubbish... Charity is the most important commandment
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ken4Christ:

I sure do. I didn't start criticizing him after he died. I have been doing that for years. I am well acquainted with his ministry for over 20 years. And the Bible said we should expose every works of darkness.
Ephesians 5:11
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Anyone who calls himself a servant of God doesn't monetize miracles.
Jesus said freely you have received, freely give. The power of God is not for sale.
This is what native doctors do. Most Pastors are native doctors on suit

Just say all of them because they're all after the money in the pocket of their audience! wink
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jokerman:

1. Not an excuse.. Many people have died even after seeing other men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo etc

2. Many people, even Jesus close associates called him a devil. Many people today still call other pastors thrives, ritualists etc

3. Many other pastors sell anointed Oils, Handkerchiefs, holy water etc

4. Lol... Very funny. Are pastors supposed to see all?? How many pastors saw the disaster Buhari even when he visited their churches?

5 and 6. Even the word of God acknowledge that prophecies might fail...

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

7. I'm not a synagogue member, but I have seen and heard Joshua speak about salvation in the Lord Jesus

8. Rubbish... Charity is the most important commandment

Are you born again? Are you filled with the Holy Spirit. It's a spiritual man to Discover spiritual things. He is not the only one involved in monetizing miracles. I condemn all of such practices.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just say all of them because they're all after the money in the pocket of their audience! wink

I am a minister and I don't do so. I have not reached prominent level yet but I will get there. There are many genuine servants of God. It is the usual attitude of Jehovah Witness adherents to condemn the true way.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ken4Christ:

I am a minister and I don't do so. I have not reached prominent level yet but I will get there. There are many genuine servants of God. It is the usual attitude of Jehovah Witness adherents to condemn the true way.

The underlined!
But you're the one condemning someone now o! cheesy
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by coscj(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Ken4Christ:

'You have not reached but you will get there'

My brother, God chooses as He wills. If you like study bible for one million years. Only God can grant his Spirit for works of righteousness. From your posts above, I can see what bible school is doing to this generation of ministers
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The underlined!
But you're the one condemning someone now o! cheesy

I am not condemning. I am exposing evil works of darkness so that gullible souls can be delivered from their captivity. The Jehovah's Witness are also agents of darkness. Every of their messages goes against the teachings of Christ and his Apostles.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Ken4Christ: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
coscj:

'You have not reached but you will get there'

My brother, God chooses as He wills. If you like study bible for one million years. Only God can grant his Spirit for works of righteousness. From your posts above, I can see what bible school is doing to this generation of ministers

The Bible School I attend is the school of the Holy Spirit. He is the greatest teacher and I am still learning.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ken4Christ:

I am not condemning. I am exposing evil works of darkness so that gullible souls can be delivered from their captivity. The Jehovah's Witness are also agents of darkness. Every of their messages goes against the teachings of Christ and his Apostles.

It is the usual attitude of Jehovah Witness adherents to condemn the true way

Compare the two comments Sir! cheesy
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Our beloved tb jousha
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by petra1(m): 1:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Ken4Christ:

We live by the word. The fact that John the Baptist died early didn't mean we are supposed to die untimely

well whem we say timeliness ,it is relative. life is not by longevity
rhe only reason we may desire longevity is to have more time to do more. When your work is done whats the point staying here. can we sya Jesus died untimely becauee he died at 33yrs? the question is if he finisshed his purpose .

John stepped out of his ministry. He wasn't supposed to concern himself with the personal affairs of King Herod. When you step out of your calling, it can cut short your life.

Well its God that can say that not us. But i dont think john stepped out of his ministry. a prophet has power to judge kings or judge a nation it depends on the range of his call

secondly i belive john died because he has finished his course on earth . his assignment was firstly to prepare the people for the Messiah and secondly to act as signboard by idenrifyimf and pointing the people to the Messiah. he himself testified of this .

[b]Jn 3:27 — Jn 3:28 ([/b]KJV)
27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven . 28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.) . . . .. .
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

The emergence of the Messiah Ministry is the end of john . just as the emergence of baby Jesus marked the end of simeon the intercesor
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Image123(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8

TB the false prophet in the synagogue.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Image123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8

TB the false prophet in the synagogue.

Stopping fooling yourself.
Re: T. B. Joshua Speak Of His Death Few Hours Before He Died by Image123(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gregorian2020:

Stopping fooling yourself.

Read your Bible and follow Jesus Christ. You can never fool anyone that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor / Grace And Mercy / How Soon Will This World End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.