Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty (52250 Views)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? / Please Should I Confess To My Wife And Kids Because I Feel Dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by mranova(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
First of all, all of you that are shouting it's a lie up and down, you are cyber bullies. You are the problem Nigeria is facing now in terms of sexual molestation. Your child would come back one day and tell you what an aunt or uncle did, and before the child finishes you open your mouths and say it's a lie and shut the child up. May God forgive you all and help you.

My brother you seem like a good person and emotional that's why you feel the need to open up to your wife about it. Being jobless is never easy, coupled with the fact you a have a beautiful wife who men Keep admiring... It almost feels like your feet are on burning coal and your head in an oven.

I would advise, if talking about it would make you feel better, then feel free to do so to your wife or any other person that can listen to you and understand you... Not minding these cyber bullies here. However, I am wary about your wife's reaction to it. You're a man. Sometimes we face battles and challenges no one knows about but we wake with a smiling face. The trauma about what happened I know can last a Lifetime but you're a man try to get over it.

Secondly, I would advise you do little menial jobs. Take away any shame or pride. No matter how small the money u bring home is, it means something. You can apply even to a school to teach at half salary or part-time.

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by ceeceeuwa: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Reggaemich:
OP, your story is fake

Your chat as a sender should be in green not white and as the recipient should be in white

You are replying all post that seems to prove u false unnecessarily so as to justify yourself, if u are truely genuine u wouldn't care to prove anyone right or wrong.

Your last chat showing the recipient is willing
to send u money to make amends for harm he might have caused

Using sympathy tactics on your readers to send u money

In Conclusion
Your story is Fake
You know one thing about telling lies, you will keep telling more lies to cover your tracks.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Agugbadin: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
So sad, every time God sees the wickedness of men and women he regrets creating them.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by emyfelix(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
dominique:
How come the chat is from the guy that supposedly wanted to take advantage of you, or did he send you a screenshot of his chat with you? undecided
As the sender, your chat should be in green while the recipient should be in white but your chat is in the white corner.

Verdict: certainly a fake chat and fake story.

You are smart!!

Observed same thing..

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by BarrElChapo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
I think you should open up to your wife.

All I see is a man who was tempted but you didn't fall for it(thank God). Show her the evidence as you've should us. She's meant to be your best friend and not us.

I pray you find closure. All the best

Neverwill:
I met a man here on nairaland that nearly or should I say took advantage of me and made me nearly commit an abomination which I nearly did. I wanted to keep this to my self till he sent me a message this last night again

I would keep this brief and I hope I find closure with this as I have been so sad since Wednesday and I couldn't sleep

I had to create a New moniker to post this because this is shameful

I'm 29 and a very handsome man. I have a young family with a beautiful wife that I don't even think I deserve because she is an Angel and I have 2 beautiful girls that means everything to me.

I lost my Job during the pandemic last year and it has been hard getting another Job and it's even harder watching my kids starve and my beautiful wife cry at night

I know my responsibility as a man and top most is me providing for my girl's and their Mom.

My wife have been shouldering the feeding responsibility at home since March because after i paid my girls school fee in February my account became empty

Even though my wife does everything she has never been rude to me or shown me the normal "Nigerian" women attitude

She has never denied me sex or spoke to me rudely since August of last year. She meets men, richer men that wants a relationship with her but this lovely woman tells me all, she even gives me her phone to chat with them

In all of this I kept on looking for a job because I feel like I'm failing my girls

On Monday I was in a thread here on nairaland and I made a post that I needed a job so badly and I got an email from here and I replied the email and I and the person started talking and he invited me to his office in the island

I was excited, baby was excited and the girl's were excited as well and I got to his office the next day which was on Tuesday and I submitted my CV to him and he went through it and was impressed and we spoke even more and he said something to me 'what can you do to get this job' and I said anything because I need to start providing for my wife and the girl's as I was feeling the pressure from home and he said something again. 'You are very handsome and I would want us to be closer and if you agree to this you would get even more than a job

Then he told me his office would get back to me and he gave me #15k as transportation and while I was heading home he texted me and said if I'm free tomorrow he would like to see me

My mind told me something was off , I knew but I just couldn't imagine or believe something of that nature could happen to me, I replied his text and told him I would be free and he told me he would get back to me and Wednesday morning he sent me a text that we should meet in one of the biggest hotels in lekki

I asked him why an hotel and he said he has an appointment with a client and he would want me to see the client with him so he accesses my ability In convincing a client to partner with us

Then I got to the hotel by 10am and I called him I was there and he invited me to his room and when I got in it seemed odd

There were 2 glass and a bottle of wine and we started talking and we spoke a lot while we drank and I actually felt comfortable around him and we started talking family and he told me his wife and kids are in America

Then when it got to my turn I told him about Nike and my girls and I got very emotional and started shedding some tears because I'm failing my family even tho it's not my fault, even though I look for job everywhere and every day both on jobberman and LinkedIn and Twitter and Facebook

Then he told me how much I want the job and I said so badly and he said what can I do to get the job I said anything and he said what can I do to get a job of #150k per month gosh that broke me and I said anything at all and right there he called his personal assistant to draft an employment letter in my name and add a salary of #150k

We continued talking and he told me how much I had left in my account I told him just 3k because I gave wifey the rest of the money he gave to me to prepare something for the kids

Some few minutes later he brought out a bundle of cash and told me it's mine and the employment letter in his email which he showed me if only he has sex with me

Hmmmm

I was stunned and astonished and didn't no what to do

I needed a job so badly, my kids needed the money so badly, Nikky has carried the family enough and I needed to do something and there was an opportunity

If it was you what would you do?

I have never thought I would be in such a situation in all my life but I asked him if it would be painful and he Said no

I'm so sorry for even considering it

Then he showed me a video of how easy it would be

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

I agreed I'm so sorry babe

I agreed because I have been so broken and empty emotionally and mentally

He told me to pull of my dress and I did and he did as well and I don't know what he rubbed in my ass , maybe a cream he said for easy penetration

Then he kissed me and I kissed him back and in all of this I was just mute, confused, not knowing what to do

I knew I hated what I was doing but I needed a job for my girl's and wifey

Then he told me to give him a Mouth Gig and immediately I held his penis in my hands I remembered how Nike would always say no to other men And the Love we shared and I came back to my senses

And I respectfully told him I can't and he was angry and DISAPPOINTED as I could tell from his look but he told me to leave and I asked him about the job and he told me he would get back to me

I left and immediately went to the church to pray and when I got home babe asked me about it and I said I didn't get the job and at night she wanted us to make Love but I felt too dirty to do that

yesterday morning she wanted to kiss me I felt too dirty to do that also

My kids noticed I was different and asked what's wrong and I told them daddy was sick

I'm confused, I don't know if I should tell her and I don't know how she would feel or if she would even forgive me

My kid's are on midterm and I should take them out today but no money, I can't remember when last we had a family time together in an eatry

I feel so sad right now

I feel so broken right now

God forgive me

Please let's not take advantage of people in their down moment. I nearly fell for this and would have regretted it forever

God help me

Good morning
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by labisibrass(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
La fake la story grin
Mr Op,the. Screenshot gave you out. Why is your own message white and the sender's message green, with blue tick sef grin grin grin. Baba this your lie nor go well cool

2 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by AfroKnight: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
This FAKE story was either written by a closet gay man or a woman with twisted imagination.

If you ever post such fake nonsense again, thunder will faya you mercilessly. Nonsense.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Tochj(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
You need to forgive yourself
God our father is a merciful God
If it will hurt her
Let it go
Move on
You are the one holding urself not God
Work on it subconscious mind and free yourself
God doesn't have issues with you
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by churro: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
I didn't have to post this but I would. Thanks for your abuses when I needed advice..I guess you can't get that from strangers. When wifey gets back from the shop I would tell her. Thanks and let's never take advantage of anyone needing help

Please do not tell your wife. Trust me I'm a woman I know. Since you've prayed, God has forgiven you. Co-operate with him to heal you with time. Do not worry. All will be well. Trust God!

2 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by labisibrass(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
mranova:
First of all, all of you that are shouting it's a lie up and down, you are cyber bullies. You are the problem Nigeria is facing now in terms of sexual molestation. Your child would come back one day and tell you what an aunt or uncle did, and before the child finishes you open your mouths and say it's a lie and shut the child up. May God forgive you all and help you.

My brother you seem like a good person and emotional that's why you feel the need to open up

to your wife about it. Being jobless is never easy, coupled with the fact you a have a beautiful wife who men Keep admiring... It almost feels like your feet are on burning coal and your head in an oven.

I would advise, if talking about it would make you feel better, then feel free to do so to your wife or any other person that can listen to you and understand you... Not minding these cyber bullies here. However, I am wary about your wife's reaction to it. You're a man. Sometimes we face battles and challenges no one knows about but we wake with a smiling face. The trauma about what happened I know can last a Lifetime but you're a man try to get over it.

Secondly, I would advise you do little menial jobs. Take away any shame or pride. No matter how small the money u bring home is, it means something. You can apply even to a school to teach at half salary or part-time.

It's your child that will face sexual molestation. You saw everything pointing to the fact that the Op made this story up,yet you chose to ignore. Na people like una dey vote for who would obviously suffer you.

7 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by SmartyPants(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
edoairways:

Ironically such messages are posted on weekends ( not all the time) to generate traffic

Hehehe. You get it.

I strongly suspect nairaland is behind it.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by socialmediaman: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
you think I would come online by 5am to write something for pity. Are you serious. You think I was awake from 1am crying in the bathroom to write a fake thread. For what reason, would nairaland pay me? I'm just confused and need advice on what to do. Did I beg for a job or money? Please never mock a situation you haven't felt. Good morning. If I see this Kind of comment again maybe I would just delete the thread

“Daddy” is really sick. I think you’re depressed. Get some help. You need a sound mental attitude to be able to get back on your feet. You’re feeling shame, a feeling from wanting to be the perfect husband who provides for his wife and children. Accept where you are at this moment, help your wife, appreciate what she does, motivate yourself and be thankful you both can cope in a time of this financial situation.

Make the best use of this time and learn some skill that will improve your chances of getting a job. But most importantly, get psychological help, maybe see a therapist.

If you want a recommendation for Books, try motivational books by Brene Brown. These books make you understand you’re not alone, many others have gone through your situation and are forging ahead in life, it’s one of the complexities of life.

Notice I did not tell you what or how to tell your wife, I’m not a marriage expert, but what I will advise is, seek help.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I’m happy you resisted I could smell endless blackmail if you agreed there’s nothing fun about the effects later on in life
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by McCoy662(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
My problem in this whole story lies in this pix. I thought WhatsApp received messages usually have white background and send messages in green background. Or did u take this screenshot from the gay man's phone?? OP Explain this pls before I will know what to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Hamature(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
That Whatsapp chat gave you away bros. This is soooooo false

5 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Akpuobi1: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
THIS WRITE-UP IS A LIE, BUT CONTINUE...

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by chival(f): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
The attached WhatsApp message shows you were the one sending the text in green. If that is the case, then your tale should be taken with a pinch of salt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Neverwill: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please no one should message me again offering a job. I don't need it. Thanks for the job offers in ibadan and one in Benin. Thanks guy's. I won't dignify those that think I'm lying with a response. I don't have to lie for sympathy, I don't know seun osewa to lie in nairaland. I purposely asked him to give me the screenshot after I deleted our chats. No one has to believe me. I owe no one an explanation. It's fine. If you think I'm lying it's ok. I know what happened and I'm finding peace and tonight I would find peace when I tell babe. It's fine.

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by McCoy662(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
labisibrass:
La fake la story grin
Mr Op,the. Screenshot gave you out. Why is your own message white and the sender's message green, with blue tick sef grin grin grin. Baba this your lie nor go well cool
I noticed that too grin grin Maybe he forgot to take the screenshot from his other phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by chival(f): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hamature:
That Whatsapp chat gave you away bros. This is soooooo false

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Richieniit: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Anyone noticed the screenshot of the WhatsApp chat? So you screenshot the chat from the man phone abi Nonsense fake stupid dumbass story.

Only God knows your true intentions are abi na nairaland they use emotional post catch cruise.. na only una know. Sorry for those that feel for this

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by nsiba: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
you think I would come online by 5am to write something for pity. Are you serious. You think I was awake from 1am crying in the bathroom to write a fake thread. For what reason, would nairaland pay me? I'm just confused and need advice on what to do. Did I beg for a job or money? Please never mock a situation you haven't felt. Good morning. If I see this Kind of comment again maybe I would just delete the thread

You should know by now that in this forum exist all manners of Nigerians, stick to posts that will make meaning to you
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Marpol2021(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
OP,HOW VERACITY IS YOUR WRITE UP
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by MarketDispatch: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wow
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by chival(f): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ishilove:
Eiissh embarassed

I'm confused... Isn't the OP's WhatsApp message supposed to be green, and not the other way round?

Looks like most people noticed that instantly. Days ago, I came across a thread here on Nairaland warning folks to beware of emotional scam threads. This is probably one of them.

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Eketem: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
Please no one should message me again offering a job. I don't need it. Thanks for the job offers in ibadan and one in Benin. Thanks guy's. I won't dignify those that think I'm lying with a response. I don't have to lie for sympathy, I don't know seun osewa to lie in nairaland. I purposely asked him to give me the screenshot after I deleted our chats. No one has to believe me. I owe no one an explanation. It's fine. If you think I'm lying it's ok. I know what happened and I'm finding peace and tonight I would find peace when I tell babe. It's fine.

Ignore the cyber bullies, your post is clearly seeking closure and peace.

Nobody will make up a story and keep apologising , it comes from a place of deep pain and guilt.

Please tell your wife, if you do not tell her one day you may be fall into temptation. The devil thrives when we cover things and choose silence, the ones trying to shut you up are probably abusers themselves
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
First, taking advantage of people in thier moment of weakness is just terrible. If you can't help someone, just let them be.

OP, you're desperately seeking closure and that's obvious seeing the number of times you apologized (though not to the person that needs it). It's almost as if you're pleading with the audience not to judge you, and that's understandable given the societal perception of homosexuality. You probably created this thread hoping to get some words that will make you feel better. I really hope you do cause this is hardly about the man nor about your wife; this is about your peace of mind. However, I'm afraid you might still not feel at ease until you've mentioned this to your wife. If you must, please spare her the details. There's no guarantee it'll turn out well, but the fact that you're not naturally into men leads to believe you didn't set out to cheat for the pleasure of it.

Meanwhile, I don't know what you mean by "normal Nigerian women attitude". You guys meet and marry nice ladies but somehow believe only yours is great and others are terrible. So which is the normal Nigerian men attitude? Yours or that of the man who almost took advantage of you?
You're truly a wounded lamb.
I hope you find healing some day
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Vikalinda(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
6reasons why most of us believe that the story is fake.

1 Screenshot from wasap.
op said the man screenshot there conversation and sent to him, this is practically impossible, as no one will do this.
2 op replying comments shows that he is looking for points to prove himself right.
Is a tactics commonly used by liers.

3, His detail description of himself show that he want people to believe that he became attracted to a gay by his look, I wonder how the man knew that he look good on nairaland before invitation
4 the accuracy of spelling and sentences shows that op has repeatedly gone through the story before posting even when he said he was in the toilet typing so that the wife will not see him.

5 op said his family is young, how old are the girls that he is worried of confessing to them.
6 the story is too long for a depressed person who is guilty of sexual imorality

6 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by sugarfrank(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is what a lot of girls/women pass through every day. It's a pity!!
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
The chat screenshot gave you away. You obviously didn't take it from the right phone. Or did the man take a screenshot and sent it to you? Explain
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by sugarfrank(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
You just had a taste of what a lot of girls/women pass through every day. God bless all the girls/ women who are faced with this kind of situation but, still have the ability to say No amidst the whole discrimination they face in the society. It's not easy to be a woman in this country. It's a pity!!
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Twelfthman: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol
In another episode of we don catch am grin

dominique:
How come the chat is from the guy that supposedly wanted to take advantage of you, or did he send you a screenshot of his chat with you? undecided
As the sender, your chat should be in green while the recipient should be in white but your chat is in the white corner.

Verdict: certainly a fake chat and fake story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.