Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty (52155 Views)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? / Please Should I Confess To My Wife And Kids Because I Feel Dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by kenchop: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
EXPOSE THE IDIOT HERE LETS DRAG HIM AND ALSO SO OTHERS WOULD BE AWARE AND BE CAREFUL. SATANIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by tonyashburton: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
God will definitely come to your aid in a way that will overwhelm you in Jesus name.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by chemicalwasiu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
I met a man here on nairaland that nearly or should I say took advantage of me and made me nearly commit an abomination which I nearly did. I wanted to keep this to my self till he sent me a message this last night again

I would keep this brief and I hope I find closure with this as I have been so sad since Wednesday and I couldn't sleep

I had to create a New moniker to post this because this is shameful

I'm 29 and a very handsome man. I have a young family with a beautiful wife that I don't even think I deserve because she is an Angel and I have 2 beautiful girls that means everything to me.

I lost my Job during the pandemic last year and it has been hard getting another Job and it's even harder watching my kids starve and my beautiful wife cry at night

I know my responsibility as a man and top most is me providing for my girl's and their Mom.

My wife have been shouldering the feeding responsibility at home since March because after i paid my girls school fee in February my account became empty

Even though my wife does everything she has never been rude to me or shown me the normal "Nigerian" women attitude

She has never denied me sex or spoke to me rudely since August of last year. She meets men, richer men that wants a relationship with her but this lovely woman tells me all, she even gives me her phone to chat with them

In all of this I kept on looking for a job because I feel like I'm failing my girls

On Monday I was in a thread here on nairaland and I made a post that I needed a job so badly and I got an email from here and I replied the email and I and the person started talking and he invited me to his office in the island

I was excited, baby was excited and the girl's were excited as well and I got to his office the next day which was on Tuesday and I submitted my CV to him and he went through it and was impressed and we spoke even more and he said something to me 'what can you do to get this job' and I said anything because I need to start providing for my wife and the girl's as I was feeling the pressure from home and he said something again. 'You are very handsome and I would want us to be closer and if you agree to this you would get even more than a job

Then he told me his office would get back to me and he gave me #15k as transportation and while I was heading home he texted me and said if I'm free tomorrow he would like to see me

My mind told me something was off , I knew but I just couldn't imagine or believe something of that nature could happen to me, I replied his text and told him I would be free and he told me he would get back to me and Wednesday morning he sent me a text that we should meet in one of the biggest hotels in lekki

I asked him why an hotel and he said he has an appointment with a client and he would want me to see the client with him so he accesses my ability In convincing a client to partner with us

Then I got to the hotel by 10am and I called him I was there and he invited me to his room and when I got in it seemed odd

There were 2 glass and a bottle of wine and we started talking and we spoke a lot while we drank and I actually felt comfortable around him and we started talking family and he told me his wife and kids are in America

Then when it got to my turn I told him about Nike and my girls and I got very emotional and started shedding some tears because I'm failing my family even tho it's not my fault, even though I look for job everywhere and every day both on jobberman and LinkedIn and Twitter and Facebook

Then he told me how much I want the job and I said so badly and he said what can I do to get the job I said anything and he said what can I do to get a job of #150k per month gosh that broke me and I said anything at all and right there he called his personal assistant to draft an employment letter in my name and add a salary of #150k

We continued talking and he told me how much I had left in my account I told him just 3k because I gave wifey the rest of the money he gave to me to prepare something for the kids

Some few minutes later he brought out a bundle of cash and told me it's mine and the employment letter in his email which he showed me if only he has sex with me

Hmmmm

I was stunned and astonished and didn't no what to do

I needed a job so badly, my kids needed the money so badly, Nikky has carried the family enough and I needed to do something and there was an opportunity

If it was you what would you do?

I have never thought I would be in such a situation in all my life but I asked him if it would be painful and he Said no

I'm so sorry for even considering it

Then he showed me a video of how easy it would be

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

I agreed I'm so sorry babe

I agreed because I have been so broken and empty emotionally and mentally

He told me to pull of my dress and I did and he did as well and I don't know what he rubbed in my ass , maybe a cream he said for easy penetration

Then he kissed me and I kissed him back and in all of this I was just mute, confused, not knowing what to do

I knew I hated what I was doing but I needed a job for my girl's and wifey

Then he told me to give him a Mouth Gig and immediately I held his penis in my hands I remembered how Nike would always say no to other men And the Love we shared and I came back to my senses

And I respectfully told him I can't and he was angry and DISAPPOINTED as I could tell from his look but he told me to leave and I asked him about the job and he told me he would get back to me

I left and immediately went to the church to pray and when I got home babe asked me about it and I said I didn't get the job and at night she wanted us to make Love but I felt too dirty to do that

yesterday morning she wanted to kiss me I felt too dirty to do that also

My kids noticed I was different and asked what's wrong and I told them daddy was sick

I'm confused, I don't know if I should tell her and I don't know how she would feel or if she would even forgive me

My kid's are on midterm and I should take them out today but no money, I can't remember when last we had a family time together in an eatry

I feel so sad right now

I feel so broken right now

God forgive me

Please let's not take advantage of people in their down moment. I nearly fell for this and would have regretted it forever

God help me

Good morning
From the look of things, this is a fake story, check out the whatsapp screenshot, which I believe is from the authors phone. From that screenshot the author is the sender while the boss is the recipient. I guess the author sent the supposed boss message from his phone to another just to trick us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
hmmm
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by McCoy662(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
Please no one should message me again offering a job. I don't need it. Thanks for the job offers in ibadan and one in Benin. Thanks guy's. I won't dignify those that think I'm lying with a response. I don't have to lie for sympathy, I don't know seun osewa to lie in nairaland. I purposely asked him to give me the screenshot after I deleted our chats. No one has to believe me. I owe no one an explanation. It's fine. If you think I'm lying it's ok. I know what happened and I'm finding peace and tonight I would find peace when I tell babe. It's fine.

Baba gerrout!! You asked for screenshot from Facebook abi twitter?? If it was from this same WhatsApp, the message would be there. Remember he didn't delete his too.
Lest I for, don't tell us u requested for the screenshot through SMS or calls, the gay man will never send it to you owing to the fact that u refused to do his bidding.
But let's say he did sent it to you, how on Earth did he know u are interested in the last screen of the chat cos obviously, this wasn't the only text in the convo. My brother just chill!!
U don fvck up, just lock up.

8 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
chemicalwasiu:

From the look of things, this is a fake story, check out the whatsapp screenshot, which I believe is from the authors phone. From that screenshot the author is the sender while the boss is the recipient. I guess the author sent the supposed boss message from his phone to another just to trick us

correct... bursted!!!!!
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by gentleibraheem(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
it not like you even went ahead and completed it.
you were just about to start but thought about how wrong it was and stopped. she might even give you a hug and tell you she loves you for been strong enough. i believe there should be no secrets between couples. not secrets no matter what
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by fowlyansh181(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
hey I won't dignify you all with a respond. For the screenshot I deleted my chat with him immediately because I didn't wanted babe to have my phone and see our chats because she knows my pin code to unlock my phone as we don't hide anything from one another , so I asked him yesterday night to send me some screenshots of all our chat and he did innocently . But it's fine if you all think I'm lying. Did I asked anyone for a job, did I beg anyone for money, but I understand. We can't be trusted so we see everyone as scammers and liars. It's ok bro. Take care
coc.k and bull story..

3 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by obryns: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
A man doesn't say all he sees or experiences in the search for money,so deal with your issues and leave your wife and family out of it,this will break your wife and things may not be same again,most women can't handle such,the earlierlier you buckle up and leave the ugly experience behind you the better for everyone,you were desperate yes but anyone in your shoes would be too,so don't feel so dirty abt it,dtz what life threw at you,go take a bottle of cold beer n leave dt experience in the trash where it belongs and move on with your family, hopefully God will see you through soon,let love always lead
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by obryns: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
A man doesn't say all he sees or experiences in his search for money,so deal with your issues and leave your wife and family out of it,this will break your wife and things may not be same again,most women can't handle such,the earlier you buckle up and leave the ugly experience behind you the better for everyone,you were desperate yes but anyone in your shoes would be too,so don't feel so dirty abt it,dtz what life threw at you,go take a bottle of cold beer n leave dt experience in the trash where it belongs and move on with your family, hopefully God will see you through soon,let love always lead

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Merblack1: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Your story and experience is so pathetic. May God give you the grace to forgive yourself and move on.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Toceenay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by fowlyansh181(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Them straff OP finish, na when e reach to suck blockos, na when him get sense? Lol and some supposed educated guys on this thread believes this c0ck and bull story? grin .
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by DAVE5(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lorayne:
So, the man took the screenshot and sent to you?

Omo mehn, the thing weak me ohh, he sent his own proof of a crime…..

3 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by iamL(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
dominique:
How come the chat is from the guy that supposedly wanted to take advantage of you, or did he send you a screenshot of his chat with you? undecided
As the sender, your chat should be in green while the recipient should be in white but your chat is in the white corner.

Verdict: certainly a fake chat and fake story.

Sharp eye. I had to check again. Most of such stories are fake just to get help from people so I don't bother myself with comments.

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by DAVE5(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
McCoy662:

Baba gerrout!! You asked for screenshot from Facebook abi twitter?? If it was from this same WhatsApp, the message would be there. Remember he didn't delete his too.
Lest I for, don't tell us u requested for the screenshot through SMS or calls, the gay man will never send it to you owing to the fact that u refused to do his bidding.
But let's say he did sent it to you, how on Earth did he know u are interested in the last screen of the chat cos obviously, this wasn't the only text in the convo. My brother just chill!!
U don fvck up, just lock up.

Plus if it was a real chat and the op deleted it from his end, the op’s message should appear as deleted

WhatsApp has option to delete for you or for all, can’t remember how they write it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
When you want to cook your lies, at least use the right ingredients. Your screenshots shows you are the one giving the job offer to the young man. Or did you get the screenshots from his phone?

1 Like

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Mustiboy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
abdulazeez1002:
You are very dumb

Like very stupid
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by ford101: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Toceenay:

This your statement is odd... Who told you nairalanders are Jobless. Anyway, if you're among the those that only visit Romance section you may think that way.

Go to technology market section, or computing, phones, business or investment section and see how people are making millions from nairaland. For your information, nairaland is the place I made my first million some years back. And it still remain my source of income till today.

I know a lot of people that have travelled out of this country through the information they got on nairaland. Go to travel section and see how hundreds/thousands of people are getting first hand information to process their applications to foreign lands... Check out Canada section for study permit and PPR to see how nairaland has transformed people's lives...

Those that use nairaland wisely (including me and those that I know) will forever be grateful to Seun for creating such a wonderful forum... If you use nairaland wisely, you'll immediately retract that your statements.
its clear you have a problem with reading and understanding.get out.you can read what I wrote again so you ll understand more.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by sync(f): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
you think I would come online by 5am to write something for pity. Are you serious. You think I was awake from 1am crying in the bathroom to write a fake thread. For what reason, would nairaland pay me? I'm just confused and need advice on what to do. Did I beg for a job or money? Please never mock a situation you haven't felt. Good morning. If I see this Kind of comment again maybe I would just delete the thread

But why is the message he sent to you in green and your sent message in white. It’s meant to be the other way round nah
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by yanabasee1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cutehector:
abeg delete it..

He wouldn't... he's even trying to prove nonsense...

Check the screenshot....
The WhatsApp message doesn't correspond with the message...

The sender on the screenshot should have been the op...But it's the gay boss...
The receiver should have been the gay boss, but it's the op...
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
chival:

Looks like most people noticed that instantly. Days ago, I came across a thread here on Nairaland warning folks to beware of emotional scam threads. This is probably one of them.
I was thinking maybe the OP is an aspiring writer, but now that you have mentioned the emotional angle, I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Vlain: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
Jesus Christ. Why are we Nigerians so mean. Please show me a thread like this and I would delete this immediately and apologise. What do I gain by making a fake post. Please be mindful of what you say ok

OP Be careful bro most of this miscreants quoting u are homos who are angry that u didn’t take their brothers offer to screw u plus u exposed him on Nairaland. This keeps putting their evil community in a bad light.

Glad u came to ur sense..I can’t even imagine myself in that position. Before that man say jack he for don collect slap wey go reset his sense plus bottle wey i go break use stab am....I would have said u should tell ur wife but u already kissed him and allowed him touch u nakedly.so I don’t know how she will take it cos me I won’t take it so easy..cos anytime I see u ,that’s the first thing that will pop into my mind...i will forever see u differently

Try finding solace and peace and be glad u didn’t yield to that evil request cos if u had , u would have continue servicing him like a little LovePeddler to maintain ur job.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Vlain: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
bros you know when you are under a lot of pressure na. Normally the act disgust me even tho I'm learned enough not to judge anyone. I just feel so dirty. Babe Knows something is off with me, I'm in the seating room here just so filled with guilt. We promised never to hide anything from each other, I have never cheated on her with a woman and this. I have brushed my teeth More than 20 times, have had a bath since Wednesday more than 10 times even twice this morning but I still feel dirty and guilty

So sad.May God help u get through this.
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by tojahh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
If you're not telling us the monika then getat
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Gharial: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na lie you dey lie
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by harshimyomesk: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
mmadu5:
this is fake has been posted before . Oga OP . GET BUSY WITH YOUR FUVKING LIFE DONT WASTE OUR TIME WITH NONSENSE
Exactly, lol it's you that sent a message, and message still shows UNREAD message..clown grin..
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by mydivinely: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
you neglected the redflags because of your Condition, it almost happened to me when my Superior in the office wanted me to pay him a visit and sleep over, once i saw the signs my response alone shun him. and he diverted he became caring, calling me 'my love' that i should come so we cement our Love Though Hes married too i was shocked. Now He dare not call or text except official matters.. Lets be Wise, Our Destiny is never in the hand of man, and if u think u wil destroy my life because u are privileged to help , Go to Hell, Beside u are the one helping ur Employer not Yu, Let them know u are not a liability NEVER BEG FOR A JOB, ............
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Vlain: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
dominique:
How come the chat is from the guy that supposedly wanted to take advantage of you, or did he send you a screenshot of his chat with you? undecided
As the sender, your chat should be in green while the recipient should be in white but your chat is in the white corner.

Verdict: certainly a fake chat and fake story.

Wow that’s so true grin grin grin and here I was feeling pity for him. NL never again grin grin
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by Gharial: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
9jamusicanalyst:
When you want to cook your lies, at least use the right ingredients. Your screenshots shows you are the one giving the job offer to the young man. Or did you get the screenshots from his phone?

Smart man

It's a fake story the stupìd op cooked up, in the hopes that gay-phobic Nigerians will pity him and dash him money or job

2 Likes

Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by harshimyomesk: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
yanabasee1:

He wouldn't... he's even trying to prove nonsense...

Check the screenshot....

The WhatsApp message doesn't correspond with the message...

The sender on the screenshot should have been the op...But it's the gay boss...

The receiver should have been the gay boss, but it's the op...

Correct person, your head dey there.. thought I was the only1 seeing that.....I beg,to write story na by force?
Re: Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty by sonofthunder: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neverwill:
I met a man here on nairaland that nearly or should I say took advantage of me and made me nearly commit an abomination which I nearly did. I wanted to keep this to my self till he sent me a message this last night again

I would keep this brief and I hope I find closure with this as I have been so sad since Wednesday and I couldn't sleep

I had to create a New moniker to post this because this is shameful

I'm 29 and a very handsome man. I have a young family with a beautiful wife that I don't even think I deserve because she is an Angel and I have 2 beautiful girls that means everything to me.

I lost my Job during the pandemic last year and it has been hard getting another Job and it's even harder watching my kids starve and my beautiful wife cry at night

I know my responsibility as a man and top most is me providing for my girl's and their Mom.

My wife have been shouldering the feeding responsibility at home since March because after i paid my girls school fee in February my account became empty

Even though my wife does everything she has never been rude to me or shown me the normal "Nigerian" women attitude

She has never denied me sex or spoke to me rudely since August of last year. She meets men, richer men that wants a relationship with her but this lovely woman tells me all, she even gives me her phone to chat with them

In all of this I kept on looking for a job because I feel like I'm failing my girls

On Monday I was in a thread here on nairaland and I made a post that I needed a job so badly and I got an email from here and I replied the email and I and the person started talking and he invited me to his office in the island

I was excited, baby was excited and the girl's were excited as well and I got to his office the next day which was on Tuesday and I submitted my CV to him and he went through it and was impressed and we spoke even more and he said something to me 'what can you do to get this job' and I said anything because I need to start providing for my wife and the girl's as I was feeling the pressure from home and he said something again. 'You are very handsome and I would want us to be closer and if you agree to this you would get even more than a job

Then he told me his office would get back to me and he gave me #15k as transportation and while I was heading home he texted me and said if I'm free tomorrow he would like to see me

My mind told me something was off , I knew but I just couldn't imagine or believe something of that nature could happen to me, I replied his text and told him I would be free and he told me he would get back to me and Wednesday morning he sent me a text that we should meet in one of the biggest hotels in lekki

I asked him why an hotel and he said he has an appointment with a client and he would want me to see the client with him so he accesses my ability In convincing a client to partner with us

Then I got to the hotel by 10am and I called him I was there and he invited me to his room and when I got in it seemed odd

There were 2 glass and a bottle of wine and we started talking and we spoke a lot while we drank and I actually felt comfortable around him and we started talking family and he told me his wife and kids are in America

Then when it got to my turn I told him about Nike and my girls and I got very emotional and started shedding some tears because I'm failing my family even tho it's not my fault, even though I look for job everywhere and every day both on jobberman and LinkedIn and Twitter and Facebook

Then he told me how much I want the job and I said so badly and he said what can I do to get the job I said anything and he said what can I do to get a job of #150k per month gosh that broke me and I said anything at all and right there he called his personal assistant to draft an employment letter in my name and add a salary of #150k

We continued talking and he told me how much I had left in my account I told him just 3k because I gave wifey the rest of the money he gave to me to prepare something for the kids

Some few minutes later he brought out a bundle of cash and told me it's mine and the employment letter in his email which he showed me if only he has sex with me

Hmmmm

I was stunned and astonished and didn't no what to do

I needed a job so badly, my kids needed the money so badly, Nikky has carried the family enough and I needed to do something and there was an opportunity

If it was you what would you do?

I have never thought I would be in such a situation in all my life but I asked him if it would be painful and he Said no

I'm so sorry for even considering it

Then he showed me a video of how easy it would be

Hmmmm

May God forgive me

I agreed guys

I agreed I'm so sorry babe

I agreed because I have been so broken and empty emotionally and mentally

He told me to pull of my dress and I did and he did as well and I don't know what he rubbed in my ass , maybe a cream he said for easy penetration

Then he kissed me and I kissed him back and in all of this I was just mute, confused, not knowing what to do

I knew I hated what I was doing but I needed a job for my girl's and wifey

Then he told me to give him a Mouth Gig and immediately I held his penis in my hands I remembered how Nike would always say no to other men And the Love we shared and I came back to my senses

And I respectfully told him I can't and he was angry and DISAPPOINTED as I could tell from his look but he told me to leave and I asked him about the job and he told me he would get back to me

I left and immediately went to the church to pray and when I got home babe asked me about it and I said I didn't get the job and at night she wanted us to make Love but I felt too dirty to do that

yesterday morning she wanted to kiss me I felt too dirty to do that also

My kids noticed I was different and asked what's wrong and I told them daddy was sick

I'm confused, I don't know if I should tell her and I don't know how she would feel or if she would even forgive me

My kid's are on midterm and I should take them out today but no money, I can't remember when last we had a family time together in an eatry

I feel so sad right now

I feel so broken right now

God forgive me

Please let's not take advantage of people in their down moment. I nearly fell for this and would have regretted it forever

God help me

Good morning

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala...... The screenshot attached to this post probes that the op is fake...... Its high time we stop deceiving ourselves with irrelevant stories or presenting fictional stories as truths.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.