Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,856 members, 6,339,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 07:54 AM

I’m Responsible For TB Joshua’s Death’- Nana Kwaku Bonsam (watch) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Responsible For TB Joshua’s Death’- Nana Kwaku Bonsam (watch) (51 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Responsible For TB Joshua’s Death’- Nana Kwaku Bonsam (watch) by RolandNkem(m): 8:14am On Jun 11
The late faith healer challenged him to a spiritual combat because he accused him of killing Ghana’s former president, John Evans Atta Mills, according to Nana Kwaku Bonsam, who seems to go with the flow and grab his share of glory whenever a hot and current problem like this arises.

He’s heard speaking English for the first time to propagate his message which many of us find hard to believe in a Facebook video that is gradually gaining ground online.

Watch Video on : https://www.hotnewhitz.com/im-responsible-for-tb-joshuas-death-nana-kwaku-bonsam-watch/

What's your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/2021 / The Wonders Of God’s Kingdom / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.