Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? (1593 Views)

The queues are as a result of sabotage-Kachikwu / Fuel In Abuja Is A Scam, Long Queues Are Back / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by abopal: 11:56am On May 04, 2011
ON MANY STREETS IN ABUJA, THE QUEUES ARE BECOMING UNBECOMING.
DIESEL REACHED AN ALARMING PRICE OF N190 PER LITRE YESTERDAY.
THERE IS TOO MANY BLACK MARKETERS.

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR 2011[/size] ??

Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by enyojo(f): 12:08pm On May 04, 2011
abopal:

ON MANY STREETS IN ABUJA, THE QUEUES ARE BECOMING UNBECOMING.
DIESEL REACHED AN ALARMING PRICE OF N190 PER LITRE YESTERDAY.
THERE IS TOO MANY BLACK MARKETERS.

[s][size=18pt]FRESH AIR 2011[/size][/s] ??

[size=18pt]FOUL AIR 2011[/size]
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by seunlayi(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2011
welcome back from your holiday mr. fuel queue
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 04, 2011
i guess its good to be governed by rascals

no fuel queues in lagos

i was in abuja on monday, and i saw the queues live and direct.
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by JUO(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2011
una never see anything in abuja. abuja dry land na him una carry our money go turn to small London. time shall tell
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Bawss1(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2011
Yeah this is really disheartening, there has been nasty traffic jams all over the city because of the fuel queues. I thought this issue of fuel scarcity was suppose to be history by now, and one of the gains of GEJ's presidency.

Mr Fresh Air had better fix this as soon as possible!
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by blacksta(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2011
As you don vote or rig for GEJ - You don am give licence to unleash poverty .

I laugh in GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDADFFFFFFFFFFFFFI
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by chiozor: 1:21pm On May 04, 2011
wht! angry
fresh air 2011 angry sad
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by aljharem3: 2:04pm On May 04, 2011
this is just the beginning tongue
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by baslone: 2:47pm On May 04, 2011
Una no know nada!!!! cheesy
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by maclatunji: 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
It seems as if the Petroleum marketers have the impression that they can do whatever they want at the moment. Who knows the agreement they entered with President Jonathan?
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by seanet02: 4:25pm On May 04, 2011
Gej get nil brain
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Demdem(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2011
Fresh fart indeed.
besides GEJ i guess is presently in cross rivers state. He don commot all the fuel meant for abuja go calabar i guess
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by maclatunji: 4:47pm On May 04, 2011
Demdem:

Fresh fart indeed.
besides GEJ i guess is presently in cross rivers state. He don commot all the fuel meant for abuja go calabar i guess

The President is about 450km away from Calabar. Believe me, he does not need the fuel that a single street like Adetola in Lagos consumes daily for each day he spends at the Obudu Cattle Ranch Presidential Retreat.
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Demdem(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2011
^^^ abegi free me to enjoy my joke myself. The koko here is that there is fuel scarcity ok. Tell ur master to come out and explain why there is fuel scarcity in Abuja. we all thought he has finally taken this curse far away from us
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by abopal: 5:29pm On May 04, 2011
[size=19pt]FRESH FART 2011[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by blacksta(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2011
grin
Fresh fart indeed
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by dayokanu(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2011
blacksta:

As you don vote or rig for  GEJ - You don am give licence to unleash poverty .

I laugh in GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDADFFFFFFFFFFFFFI

You suppose laff in Bin Laden

Putrid FART

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2010/09/girlsfartp1.gif[/img]
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 6:35am On May 05, 2011
You guys have just started.

Una go cry till you go ele ele.
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 6:36am On May 05, 2011
dayokanu:

You suppose laff in Bin Laden

Putrid FART

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2010/09/girlsfartp1.gif[/img]

Dayo. . . T**a.

Have you two talked today? undecided
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 05, 2011
ROTFLMAO @ Video grin grin grin grin

Una craze sha grin grin grin
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by dayokanu(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2011
Earlier today was solving some homework
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 05, 2011
LOL He/She wanted me to apologize for dropping the phone on you out of annoyance last time. Doesnt know thatz the normal occurrence, you could be sooo annoying. grin
Tell him/her that.

Will edit this.
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by dayokanu(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2011
Did you drop the phone? I didnt notice
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 05, 2011
LOL. Right, just tell him/her.
He/she no go gree me rest. The time we could be using to talk about something else.
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 05, 2011
I saw a news report of fuel queues in Sokoto yesterday too.
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by ektbear: 6:54am On May 05, 2011
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2011
Fresh fart
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 05, 2011
Business as Usual has resumed now the elections are over.

Stale fart angry
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Beaf: 5:16pm On May 05, 2011
The scarcity is artificial, its caused by marketers (which is why it is highly localiesed). There is abundant fuel:

Date Published: 05/05/11
Fuel Scarcity hits Abuja

For the first time in more than one year, fuel queues returned to Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

What started as a rumour on Monday led to panic buying by motorists as long queues emerged but quickly disappeared as the supply of petroleum product was restored.

The queues, however, returned Wednesday as sale of the product witnessed a boom at the black market. Presently, five litres of fuel sell for between N1, 500 and 2,000 while 10 litres go for N3, 000 and 3, 500 respectively.

Spokesman of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Levy Ajuonuma, had told the nation that there was sufficient petroleum products to last the next 39 days. He said what was being created was artificial scarcity and urged marketers and those involved in the distribution chain to maintain supply of petroleum products.

The situation, however, worsened Thursday as most petrol stations in the city were no longer selling the product prompting return of lengthy queues. Most people slept at the petrol stations while only the NNPC Mega Station, Total and Connoil all located at the Central Area part of the city were still selling petrol.

Transportation fares had also risen by 100 per cent prompting commuters to either remain at home or resort to trekking.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4891.html
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 05, 2011
This is why the great General wept for Nigeria cry

Business as Usual has resumed now the elections are over.

Stale fart  angry

@Beaf
These are same old excuses and behaviour of corrupt and in competent government - blame anybody but yourself!
Beaf:

The scarcity is artificial, its caused by marketers (which is why it is highly localiesed). There is abundant fuel:

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4891.html
Re: The Fuel Queues Are Here. Is This The Fresh Air? by Beaf: 5:19pm On May 05, 2011
petroleum marketers in the territory have advised motorists not to engage in panic buying as the hiccups experienced in getting the product will soon be over.

The petroleum marketers, who attributed the fuel scarcity that is gradually building up in the area to a break in supply chain occasioned by transportation problems, said efforts were going on to put the situation under control

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/3617-fuel-scarcity-hits-abuja.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Wanted People Hit List / Faruk Lawan defaced in a fictional currency note / Washington Post Makes A Huge Mockery Of President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.