Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,409 members, 6,338,485 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 01:20 PM

NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign (27055 Views)

Sunday Asefon: NANS President Is On His Own, June 12 Protest Holds - Students / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / Sir Adebutu Kensington Distances Self From Son's APM Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by Blackdisciple(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11
Who needs NAN!!!
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by eki2000(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11
Someone7:
Nigerians will BETRAY you grin grin
Please can you leave your keyboard and lead from the front.
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by naptu2: 1:48pm On Jun 11
June 12: Group Threatens To 'Resist Any Protest' In Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/6598169/june-12-group-threatens-resist#102609043
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by fridayakpos: 1:50pm On Jun 11
arsenal33:
from your phone
I will uploads photo tomorrow , if ekiti no Bleep up cus those guys dy fear
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by Harbeytech: 2:26pm On Jun 11
coward
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by Someone7(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11
eki2000:
Please can you leave your keyboard and lead from the front.

Jog on
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by Localmann(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11
Very funny Hand don exchange
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by gawu1: 3:33pm On Jun 11
VillagePipu:

Professor begins with a capital letter, you kindergarten dropout.

If a kindergarten dropout makes mistakes, at least it is understandable, for he or she can be categorized under a learner class. But for a whole prof to make such a silly mistake, it's no no no. And when the grammatical error was pointed out by him who is a kindergarten drop out, what the prof could pick was that a ''p'' was not capped in the title awarded him to defense his own blunder; isn't it wise for that prof to reexamine himself?
Your egocentric akimbo caricatures your level of civilization. That is, you are duck poser in academic ramification.

1 Like

Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by k2money(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11
VillagePipu:

Direct your unsolicited lessons to the Mai suya who I quoted.
Ok village headmaster
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by VillagePipu: 3:56pm On Jun 11
gawu1:

If a kindergarten dropout makes mistakes, at least it is understandable, for he or she can be categorized under a learner class. But for a whole prof to make such a silly mistake, it's no no no. And when the grammatical error was pointed out by him who is a kindergarten drop out, what the prof could pick was that a ''p'' was not capped in the title awarded him to defense his own blunder; isn't it wise for that prof to reexamine himself?
Your egocentric akimbo caricatures your level of civilization. That is, you are duck poser in academic ramification.

When you are tired of your nonsense, go and make something useful out of your life.

Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by modsfucker: 4:12pm On Jun 11
VillagePipu:

You must mistake me for your father

Thank God I have one, a bastard like you can't boast of a father.

1 Like

Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by VillagePipu: 4:14pm On Jun 11
modsfucker:

Thank God I have one, a bastard like you can't boast of a father.

The man you call your father, you think he's your father? I laugh.
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by modsfucker: 4:16pm On Jun 11
VillagePipu:

The man you call your father, you think he's your father? I laugh.

I didn't call him my father, you did, knowing fully well that you don't have one. It's quite amazing to see a product of baby factory having such energy and effrontery.
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by opeey(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11
If NANS distance itself from Buhari must go protest,��At least be a voice for the voiceless students that are been Kidnapped across the country.. Hmm.. we all know that brown envelopes is the other of the day.��
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by nikz(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11
VillagePipu:

Bro, it is not by force to type in English. Please, type in Hausa if that is the only thing your brain can process.
������������
Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by gawu1: 6:54pm On Jun 11
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

When you are tired of your nonsense, go and make something useful out of your life.
Ogah prof, have you reexamined yourself?
The kindergarten dropout wants to know how a whole prof stays on net lamenting for being scolded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock

Viewing this topic: diesel86(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.