Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours (41948 Views)

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Curious345: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I was virtually in total darkness for that 2 hours

Nairaland is like my oxygen
I can't live without it
are you single? How old are you. E get why
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Splitmind: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2021
This is unacceptable! angry

You are infringing on our freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by AmazingELixir: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland was down for two hours due to a minor miscommunication with our host that was related to copyright infringement.

It shouldn't have taken as long as 2 hours to restore Nairaland, but it took a while for us figure out exactly what to do because it hadn't happened before, and we also had to wait for our host's support team to restore us fully after taking the necessary steps.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

We know that keeping Nairaland working is especially important in this terrifying political climate, and we take it very seriously. Nigerians need a platform that they can use to share their views freely with each other. We believe that Nairaland is that platform.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Thought it was Lai Mohammed handiwork.. grin grin
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by fatymore(f): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2021
Welcome back
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by dumiel: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland was down for two hours due to a minor miscommunication with our host that was related to copyright infringement.

It shouldn't have taken as long as 2 hours to restore Nairaland, but it took a while for us figure out exactly what to do because it hadn't happened before, and we also had to wait for our host's support team to restore us fully after taking the necessary steps.

We know that keeping Nairaland working is especially important in this terrifying political climate, and we take it very seriously. Nigerians need a platform that they can use to share their views freely with each other. We believe that Nairaland is that platform.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Lol.. I was actually expecting either something like this or something like FG has banned Nairaland because it was aiding South-Western and South-Eastern secessionists' propaganda.

It's well. Pele! Daalu!!
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Halib(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2021
APOLOGY ACCEPTED....

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by izubext007: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
[/s]

I thought u people deleted buharis post

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by dallasi: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
starbuck:
Seun, biko make una no play this kind rough play again ooo shocked shocked shocked

I have already blamed Buhari for it on my stories grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by dododawa1: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
The death that kill world leader is coming to local leader small small, narailand sit up.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by adanny01(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
My first thought was that FG banned it.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by money121(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Okay...
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by oliidell(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Thanks for the info. It was actually frustrating & I was wondering. nairaland is more than a forum to some of us.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Well I was able to do my house chores early today as I couldn’t access Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Please what can be done to eradicate all these fixed betting scammers.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by dalongjnr: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Hmm... I thought baba is treating nairaland in a language that It will understand.
I was truly shock and confused. Baba seun,I hope our Darling platform is well registered!
My first time of Been scared for nairaland.
Moderators should redoubled their effort to ride the platform of bad eggs. Cheers and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by agrosawyerr: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2021
i thought the twitter ban had been extended to Nairaland. Thank God you are back online.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by AbujaAgent: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2021
Sir start making a plan B, the government eye is on this platform already. They should not take you unawares...

3 Likes

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by gentleibraheem(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2021
I think say Bubu Don see all the Insults e dey receive for this platform oh.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinegoud for fee pee ehn
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Divoc19(f): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2021
Thank God o.
Fear, fear me
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Onyenna(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Omo, I tried using VPN to access Nairaland thinking maybe our darling President has treated Nairaland in a language it understand.

Lmao!!!!

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Coded081(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2021
I don't know it was down just log in now
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by EMMY76: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm so even seun have also agreed that the nigerian political climate is terrifing? I thought everything is very rosy at ur end sir.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Beancounter93:

Well, there is the option of

1.Reporting the comment using the report button

2.Sending a mail to the moderators

I see nothing else Seun can do...short of closing down the site, or allowing a free for all like 4-chan.

Words like Igbo.. Cone head.. other insults.. etc . should automatic fetch such a poster a 3 months ban..
He is allowing those religious , political and tribal bigots have a field day..
It is pathetic..
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
abeg find me something, I dey broke. 5644509019, fcmb. ABP
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by tunize(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Just logged in i didnt notice oga seun abeg mke u and you team try upgrade this site now mke una shock us like buhari
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by budeegan(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2021
I thought nairaland was already suspended and that's leave me in a bad mood. Welcome back Thanks Seun
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2021
bukxy:
Mr seun pls improve nairaland,
it looks old fashioned to me.

Nairaland should have been bigger than this now.
Should be left this way biko. Improve wetin again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos) / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.