Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You (32493 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / 7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by CocaineLord(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Men,we are the Prize smiley

Nothing dey Toto cool

2 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Elxandre(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
You're still getting her to like you in 2021? If you're really after a serious relationship, if she doesn't like you, yiu better move.

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
No. 2 is the most valid point.

Even if you break the rest, she will fall yakata if yo do No.2
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by mathy2p2: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ladies and money are just 5 & 6 .

Have ur cash, last last no matter the shakara she go fall yakata
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fulani bandits are taking over your mother's land, you people are still talking how to get a girl to like you.

Oh what a lazy youths programmed by fulani caliphate information systems.

Please tell us how to defend our mothers land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Prettylima(f): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simp people will soon come here now
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Hahjascho(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Love works best when it's mutual.
One sided effort in love affairs, can really be mentally draining.

8 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by peter8535: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Odunolumide:

I no believe this stats *4billion women* because if there is,why are all the guys after my girl.
lolz...sowieoo
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Op all this one na super story just get money simple and everything will b urs
Money stop nonsense

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Abiboss: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nice right up though
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by lkillbrokehoes: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Say nah by force? get a life please, their are better things to do with your life than looking for attention from ladies.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by lkillbrokehoes: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
O.P sef, nah Nigerian girls u wan make I use all these format for grin grin grin

Get money (Two words is enough for the moniker)
Make money, get a nice car and a good apartment, you will know how useless Nigerian girls are

8 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
Fulani bandits are taking over your mother's land, you people are still talking how to get a girl to like you.

Oh what a lazy youths programmed by fulani caliphate information systems.

Please tell us how to defend our mothers land.
swears
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
9. Have a big deek. grin
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by ihedioramma: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by lkillbrokehoes: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cutehector:
Person wey never baff...wey no get up to 100k for her account? I go come dey stress myself to make her to like me..wetin her likeness go do for my life? Can she feed me? Who she don hepp for her community?
This thread is irrelevant, nah Mumu dey die ontop girls matter, especially Nigerian girls lol.
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by MrJames007: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Liveline:
Even as you want to get her, she would give herself to you even you are made,
hit me up for your building designs and construction, WhatsApp contact via my signature, you can also visit our office in Lagos
How much would you design something like this for me?
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by SonofGod231: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Women like only money.They want a rich guy to date and are looking for well to do guys to marry.It doesn't matter if your head is flat or like Opioro like Ned Nwoko,Just Have money She will like You. Na your Pocket and Car Women dey look now no be all this outdated formats.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Reelmii: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:
Ned Nwoko doesn't have these qualities, guees what?? extreme beautiful ladies loves him.. just make money and forget this nonsense write-up. when u make money love go dey. Actresses, models even pastors's go dey rush u, don't mind d mumu op embarassed embarassed embarassed
he has all of it... it is called maturity
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by LastProphet: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
candidbabe:
All these epistle just to get into a girl's pants,

Men have really reduced themselves to nothing.

Boys, not men. If 10% of low life Nigeria men were like some of us women would have been confused by now. Young Nigeria boys with low self esteem and no big goals, nothing, hopeless useless generation

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by hardon1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
In summary... Just have money. Simple!
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
youngreezy:
,all this on top toto? well since na public forum i go take am say you wan get followers... guy just fine, come dey wear good clothes you fit visit gym from time to time,na you go run na.... women like to fvck fine boys well...so all this na hogwash..

The thing shock me die because of vagina?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Blacksavage: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
binarymachine:

source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/22/8-possible-ways-to-get-her-to-like-you/
If you like go ahead with this possibilities
She go still do waiting dey her mind..
Biggi talk am trust no hoes..
Where is my weed biko nnu
grin
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
When you are trying to get her to like you, you already started making your first mistake.

All the women I've been with, you really think I was bothered whether they liked me or not?

Let's just have fun, that's how I think when I'm with women.

8 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by lastchild: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
you just defined a simp
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by fourboys: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Reelmii:
he has all of it... it is called maturity
u and I know the truth.. he used maturity to marry Regina??grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Reelmii: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:
u and I know the truth.. he used maturity to marry Regina??grin grin grin grin
grin...maturity is part of it
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
money money money don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, not just to spend on her but to boost your confidence.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by fourboys: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Reelmii:
grin...maturity is part of it
grin grin use that same maturity go marry her junior sister

1 Like

Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by eugenela(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Number 3 no way
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This thread is irrelevant, nah Mumu dey die ontop girls matter, especially Nigerian girls lol.
swears my brother
Re: 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You by gentleibraheem(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Now the problem is:
Khadeejah
1. she is Richer
2. Older
3. More Matured
4. Graduated before I did
5. She is as pretty as an Angel. I've got a black face grin
6. She is a Friend to Big Sis.

Aliya
1. Copy and paste Khadeejah (aside been friends with big sis)
2. She was my lecturer in school
3. She is currently doing her Phd. Na 2019 i finish Bsc.

How would I go About it Oga Relationship Coach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.