|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,694,983 members, 6,352,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 06:49 AM
|Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by namo77: 11:10am On Jun 11|
So last year there was massive outcry and agitation that BBNaija should be banned... That BBNaija is the cause of all the problems in Nigeria....
How true is that? What is the connection between BBNaija and terrorism? Kidnapping? Increased food prices?
What is the real reason these people want the show gone??
|Re: Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by RichBoy247: 9:44am On Jun 12|
Lazy youth, go and join June 12 protest
|Re: Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by namo77: 10:35am On Jun 12|
I no join o..... I don't want to be dealt with in a Language Buhari understands o....
|Re: Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by Matheusmartin: 11:05am On Jun 12|
Na mouth many of them dey make.
They run their mouths during the day, when nights come, they are clued to their tvs watching the same bbn
|Re: Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by CharisEleos(f): 11:08am On Jun 12|
I'm one of those who detest it and it's because it promotes nothing but immorality, indecency and a whole bulk of rubbish fake life.
Again, because its affecting the society and the youth negatively in the way they think, reason and act.
When I manage to even go through a few comments of those who watch it, I cringe at the low IQ displayed among the commenters who have obviously been brainwashed by this immoral show to a point where they begin to have factions and supporters clubs for these housemates who don't even know whether they exist or not. It's so shameful.
I think it should be discontinued as it hasn't added any value to anyone or the society at large. All we to get see after the whole show are winners ( especially ladies) littering the pages of social media with photos and selfies of various kinds that adds little to nothing to their followers lifes. That's all!
|Re: Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by Klass99(f): 12:30pm On Jun 12|
@ Topic, I have mixed feelings.
I like the show because;
1. It is like a poverty alleviation scheme for people - even if you don't win the title/main prize but you do well at a challenge you can win a lump sum of money. Which can make a positive impact if used wisely.
2. Even if you don't win cash prizes, you can still walk away with other fantastic prizes like the make over kitchen Alex got for her mom/family home.
3. It opens up doors to income generating opportunities in other areas, for people who participate on the show.
4. The platform can showcase a person who otherwise may not have had a platform to be seen or heard enough to attract talent hunters etc.
I dislike the show because;
1. It does seem like the loudest, rudest and nasty personalities are kept on and appear to be the favourites for the ultimate prize - and it's like the message being sent out is this - it's okay to be rude, nasty and badly behaved, we reward such attitude.
2. For the huge sum of money involved, the show should be more tasking, intellectually stimulating and challenging like The Debators & Gulder Ultimate Search was. But the show seems more inclined towards nonsense and ingredients
I don't watch BBNaija or any version of BB, I tried but quickly lost interest and focus because it was draining my brain cells. Everything I know about the show is from NL and colleagues at work.
I don't believe the show is the reason for Naija's vices.
|Re: Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much? by Senomi: 1:33pm On Jun 12|
It reduces brain cells
Leads to a massive decrease in human productivity
Its only watched by foolish people
1 Like 1 Share
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78