Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students (20444 Views)

Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 / Gunmen Kidnap 2 Catholic Priests In Kaduna / Gunmen Attack Hospital In Idon, Kaduna, Kidnap 2 Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by carinmom(f): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2021
KDSG Security Update: Friday 11th June 2021.

One student confirmed dead, one injured, and several kidnapped as armed bandits attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria

The Kaduna State Government has been briefed by security agencies of an attack by armed bandits at the main campus of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, late on Thursday night.

According to the briefing, the bandits invaded the staff quarters of the campus, shooting sporadically. In the process, two students were hit and sustained gunshot injuries. They were identified as:
- Ahmad Muhammad
- Haruna Isyaku Duniya

They were rushed to the hospital for medical attention. Sadly, Ahmad Muhammad succumbed to his wounds and died early this morning. Haruna Isyaku Duniya is still receiving treatment.

Two lecturers and about eight students were abducted from the institution during the attack.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai received the briefing with sadness and prayed for the repose of the soul of the student killed, while sending condolences to his family. He wished the injured student a speedy recovery.

As at the time of this update, senior government officials and security agencies are conducting security assessments and interfacing with the management and students of the institution.

The public will be updated on further developments.

Kaduna State Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Nbotee(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2021
Saw it on a couple of students whatsapp status earlier today .. The Useless one won't comment or threatened kidnappers oo.. If na to threaten Nigerian Youths and a particular region he'll know how to talk

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by kinzation(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2021
Again?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by money121(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Lalami3232(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Habaaaa!!!! See eeh, make we leave politics aside, if government wan wipe terrorist and bandits in one month from this con3, dem fit do am without blinking, but the fact say some dey cashout from the chaos big time is why this can't just go away. Innocent people dey die daily like frogs and some zombies dey somewhere dey gather money at the detriment of the masses. Even if karma dey work, no be for this 9ja. The rate of wickedness and heartlessness for some people is just too much. Eye yam north harpi ator.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go happy like person wey win 50M ticket"

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't even know why I booked space cos buhari matter don tire me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by WiszyFraud: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
The government are only concerned about Igbo matters while the innocent suffers..

Allah help this country ! cry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by ademidedavid(f): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I wonder why these bandits are so after innocent students who are struggling to better their lives for a better Nigeria and lecturers that are not well paid why most states are yet to pay some self......adding more problem to their existing problems.

The yorubas will say "ounbo oun bo awon lan de de"......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by bluefilm: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by updatechange(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Students in Nigeria are now an endangered species
In the hand of the Fulani predators.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by adebayo987: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nna i thought una big daddy just spoke on Alive TV so that nobody will protest as well as kidnap in the north. I pity christians in Kaduna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Omoooooooooooo
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by kadraxkyle(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
What exactly do these blood monger bandits want!? Isnt it crazy how they dont want to die but find delight in killing other people?

I am just tired for this country, leaving the country is not even easy. I just need help!

Please, how can i travel from Ikeja to UK?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
The kidnapped students are in Kaduna government house or in the emir of zazzau palace...they should shine their searchlights there

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Mitsurugi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
If it's not in the South East then... ITS NOT TRUE undecided

12 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by adebayo987: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hell-Rufai is sending condolence message to both the dead and all kidnapped students in advance because he will not negotiate or pay any ransome.

This kidnap could be staged to scare people away from june 12 protest.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
And Buhari the IDIOT is focusing on the South East.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Myketuale(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
God we need your intervention �
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Feggie3: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Expenses of Ministry of Defence:
In 2016: 429 billion naira
In 2017: 468 billion naira
In 2018: 580 billion naira
In 2019: 630 billion naira
In 2020: 780 billion naira
In 2021: 800 billion naira

They higher the expenses, the worse the insurgency, kidnapping, chaos, banditry, incessant killings and blood shed.

Manabbgrills if ur darling daddy (the moronic gworo chewing idiot from futa jalon) is not a failure, then may the Almighty God pilot the affairs of your life the way your darling daddy has piloted the affairs of this country.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Just watch how those stupid idiotic foolish useless head slamming cretins who call themselves 'patriots' will avoid this thread!!!

Terrorists have ravaged their region but they are busy with IPOB matter on Nairaland. Very stupid useless bunch of idiots!

Let the useless zoo army go and fight the terrorists in the north. Foolish zoo soldiers want to come to the east to intimidate innocent civilians.

If you are a rotten head slamming fool, quote me to say nonsense and watch how you die with your eyes open!!!

Ekpa!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by flamingREED(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
No language they understand.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Nnamebuka: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mr President promised in his recent media chat that we would see a difference going forward.

Please let him treat the bandits 'in the language they understand' as claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Boluboluteen: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ndkdj

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Justinlean02(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please don't rejoice over this news so Femi Ademumu wouldn't blame you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by temitope27(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Eriokanmi: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Here we go again. Too bad
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Chatflick(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari want his brothers to Kidnap everybody?? Haba na.

I'm buying Ebay accounts registered from 2018 below. WhatsApp me, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by eugenela(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
May God help us
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
embarassed cry
Re: Bandits Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kidnap 2 Lecturers, 8 Students by Judolisco(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
El rufai has failed in his responsibilities to protect lives and property... Blyk say dis karma thing na true o... Elrufai that gets at Jonathan at every slightest opportunity is being shown pepper by bandits and kidnappers...

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.