Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology (3289 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by kinzation(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
To let you guys go?

There's only one way to find out
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by kinzation(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
One just has to be careful with speech these days esp with this devilish gonment
Babaken:
which trouble are you talking about Nigeria now is talk you die if you no talk you die. If you no die by DSS, POLICE AND ARMY fulani will come for you in your house you know what means.
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Babaken(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
kinzation:
One just has to be careful with speech these days esp with this devilish gonment
you are right but we won't keep quit.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by kinzation(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Y’all should stay safe tomorrow
Babaken:
you are right but we won't keep quit.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Jman24(m): 4:01am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
The only thing that is right to these people is what favours them!

I have tried hard to like them but it's not working...and I think I am comfortable with the way I feel about them..cos they keep proving me right

Put honey in their mouth for 10 years to the detriment of others. In the eleventh year, put it in the mouth of others...and see how much noise they (dot in the circle) will fill the air with

I keep re-echoring! I don't think anybody hates Igbo. It's actually a case of primitivity. Because I don't see anything new from what others have done in the past or what people in other continents do; Crying for justice and equity, which is a fundamental human right.
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by EagleNest(m): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Igbos are "aka ekpuchi onwa" meaning you can't cusp the moon with hands, in anyway you try it must surely shine.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Ever8090:
I like the way you arrange those words...
Evil men always like their fellow evils men

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by gentiles(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2021
omoharry:
You dont have to like the Igbos..you have to show love to someone for you to get love back..You cant give out hatred and expect to be loved back.I have been here since 2010.I know how the Yorubas' and Igbos' insult themselves on the forum. While the rest minority group look on as spectators. You cannot accuse the Igbos of the same thing you guys are also gulity off on this forum.Is like pot calling kettle black.Please stop the Hypocrisy- except you are a northerner.
If you dont want the Igbos', then let them go.The Yorubas and the Hausa are the most confused tribe in Nigeria.You dont know what you want.If you dont like a particular ethnic group, then let them go.Stop taunting them..They are not your play thing.If Yorubas are more comfortable with the fFulanis, then stay with them and let the Igbos go.I am from the SS.. and I dont understand why you guys have so much hatred for a tribe that have never harmed you at any point in time, while you lie in bed with the one that slaughter and oppress you guys, day in and day out...Let the Igbo leave if you hate them so much.
You are Esan from edo state, Mr SS wannabe
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by LebenNG: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

I have tried hard to like them but it's not working...and I think I am comfortable with the way I feel about them..cos they keep proving me right

Put honey in their mouth for 10 years to the detriment of others. In the eleventh year, put it in the mouth of others...and see how much noise they (dot in the circle) will fill the air with
who cares about your nobody self?
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by LebenNG: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
kinzation:
But can the Igbo nation survive alone? If they’re let go
and why not?
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by LebenNG: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
flamingREED:
Igbo women are fit to be kings of some region where there are men.

These are women with two ovaries made of gold.
Right dear, not the ones birthing bandits and agberos everywhere sha
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by LebenNG: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Yeye woman. The North will never give Biafra their independence. Go and hug the nearest transformer. grin
Na so u take like igbos, sotey u no wan let her go... its the crazy love for me... awwwn
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by saintkel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
kinzation:
But can the Igbo nation survive alone? If they’re let go
let them go first...worry not about their survival

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by LebenNG: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
gentiles:

You are Esan from edo state, Mr SS wannabe
but is Edo not part of SS abi is it in the waste?, try dey travel comot from ur enclave e get why
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by NGpatriot: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
The ode oponu ipob woman said she's from Lagos state because she married a Yoruba man and have 2 Yoruba children..

What's that supposed to mean? That you are not ipob or that you don't have the same insane, deranged and corrosive ipob terrorist mentality? .

Go and sit your ipobian ass somewhere abeg..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Masterkernel1: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Almajiri we don't beg for anything... We get things done on Merit.

1. Ngozi Okonjo [Former Vice President world Bank, DG World trade center]
2. Aruna Oteh - Former Vice President world Bank
3. Chile Eboe-Osuji-
President of the International Criminal Court
4. Chimammada Adichie
5. Phillip Emegwalim
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Masterkernel1: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
Thank you!

You are a wise man

You're a wise man in the midst of terrorists grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Goke7: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
No one is holding the igbos from exiting Nigeria.

It's a simple thing to do, get your national assembly members to push for constitution amendments to include a referendum. Anything else is emotional blackmail as you can't expect non igbos to legislate for a matter that's does not affect them directly. The Biafra ish is a regional matter and not a national one.

Same with issues like Boko Haram, banditry and the likes. They are not national matters but regional issues that can only be addressed by those from the region it concerns
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
AmadiAba:
Biafra: "If You Don't Want Us, Then Let Us Go" - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology | #IgbereTV

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELXETBLFWpw
If i quite remember some year's back, this woman was a champion of one Nigeria.

Her songs always show one Nigeria

Sorry Mama, you have been proved wrong
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by Everythinggood: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
My beautiful sister from the same community, tell them, biafra I'd in the blood of every igbo
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by wingmanIII: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Pity, pity. You are obviously overwhelmed. Why don't you end it all. Kill yourself. Sniper is available.
Bloody idiotic semi literate!!
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by wingmanIII: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
The ode oponu ipob woman said she's from Lagos state because she married a Yoruba man and have 2 Yoruba children..

What's that supposed to mean? That you are not ipob or that you don't have the same insane, deranged and corrosive ipob terrorist mentality? .

Go and sit your ipobian ass somewhere abeg..

grin grin

Only one bloody like. From another idiotic head slammer. I bet you expected more .
Stupid,dumb animal!!!
Re: Biafra: If You Don't Want Us,Then Let Us Go - Onyeka Onwenu Said With No Apology by SILVERLINES: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

no body from the alaigbo is interested in your love and likeness.
Take it to your Fulani bandit brothers and bokoharram

Stupid boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Market Opens October With ₦15 Billion Gain / Enugu: Igbo-Eze North Pledges To Vote For Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Candidates / Pastor Who Predicted Buhari Will Win Speaks Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.