Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. (3351 Views)

Worldwide Google Searches For Bola Tinubu Went 200% Times Higher- UberFacts / This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
When he went to ASOROCK ...recently it was heavenly NEWS....

BUT...

When Buhari said that zoning is dead...you become mute??

when Buhari said that you cant sit in Lagos and Control Abuja ....You became deaf and dumb?

Una must suffer for all the betrayals and traitorous stupidity that you mask as "sophistication"

Its better you continue your IGBO and "OLD SOUTH-EASTERN REGION" BASHING....we dey read una comments and we dey study una actions...

IGBO PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAIR ...Its you "Yoruba" that have taken clannish tribalism to another level...

With the NOISE YOU GUYZ MAKE ABOUT APC IN LAGOS....Person for think say LAGOS GO FINE PASS DUBAI...

YOU stink. ....Spits!

OneTemplate:

Mega loooollz. You lot have no shame. Who is engaging in damage limitation if not you lot Buhari openly insulted with the popular and factual opinion that leads many to believe you guys are insincere jokers.

Did Buhari not mock your Biafra noise as hopeless with the put down that you lot are everywhere while hypocritically disturbing everyone with noise of wanting your own nation when you cannot even stay in ala Igbo?

It is Tinubu's absence at Buhari's reception that is now suddenly news of the year for you delusional people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
When you see a pained AFONJA zombie trying to sound strong ...you know!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari said that ....

Zoning is dead.....NO BE IGBO

YOU CANT BE IN LAGOS AND CONTROL ABUJA........NO BE IGBO..

This 2 statements are specifically directed to tinubu...but your zombie brain wont process that information..instead na IGBO matter full your ewedu head.

zombie....every circle ...is a THREAD CREATED BY DOTS...!!...USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK...everuthing is not based on kpomo and shaki...u hear?? angry

IGBO people have woken us up to the inherent wickedness in you people ....

Oracleforce:

Igbo chest beater as usual...Fulani herders have been dealing with Igbo people since 1960 and they will continue to be dealing brutally with you till una get sense....
Dot in a circle and " speaking the language they will understand....this is a " see finish " comment...the oil of niger&/delta your people rely on will not go with you to you Biafraidn Repblic...
And Buhari has set his machinery from Neighbourhood countries to deal with you in this following days a month....your ancestors in the southeast region can escape it...and they can run away from it. You are but a dot in the circle in the hands of the Buhari government and he has all that it does to make your territory and people unhabitable to live in..
Concerning Tinubu, he still has control of the entire southwest region...2023 will fate declaring. We shall overcome

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
You are in for a life changing experience....when the real Dance begins...you will be begging 5% FOR refugee status.

Fulani in ekiti
Fulani in Ondo
Fulani in Oyo
Fulani in Lagos(Badagry axis)
Fulani in Osun...

But your obsession na IGBO....come and activate ...we need to put some dirty Afonja reasoning in perspective.

OneTemplate:

Your but is hurting from too many unlubricated shafting from other Nigerians. Go and treat your pain somewhere else.

Only more pain awaits on the road you're travelling down here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bloody shapeshifters and children of an ancestor that is a demon....come and banter ..i dey kamkpe for una...Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by nsiba: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

Alhaji Jagaban tackled Abacha and won, tackled OBJ and won, he tackled Jonathan chasing him out of AsoRock

Keep calm and watch the Buhari / Tinubu 2023 game unfold

Tackled Abacha from Chicago that the world was against shey?
The death of Funsho Williams saved his arse against OBJ.
All of them OBJ ATIKU all fraud Jonathan

Now that he is just an ordinary candidate trying to sell his MOSLEM MOSLEM ticket after a reign of a Buhari failed government, even himself knows he is just making noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Oracleforce: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
esnbrutality:
When you see a pained AFONJA zombie trying to sound strong ...you know!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari said that ....

Zoning is dead.....NO BE IGBO

YOU CANT BE IN LAGOS AND CONTROL ABUJA........NO BE IGBO..

This 2 statements are specifically directed to tinubu...but your zombie brain wont process that information..instead na IGBO matter full your ewedu head.

zombie....every circle ...is a THREAD CREATED BY DOTS...!!...USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK...everuthing is not based on kpomo and shaki...u hear?? angry

IGBO people have woken us up to the inherent wickedness in you people ....

Keypad e-warrior...you can type what you like on naira land platform....by the time the reality dawn on you, you will have no place to hide and ..your people will keep shouting another " Nyamiri" .

It is also obvious that you are a slowpoke...your sense of reason is as slow as Glo network....by the time you fully understand what Bubu meant by "/a dot in the circle " Fulani herders would have wipe off your entire lineage in the Yeast...

Keep typing gibberish while Kunnu drinking Fulani keep encroaching to your father's land ...you don't need to believe me...your lineage will soon be hewers of woods to Fulani and Fetchers of water because they hate you with passion....

For us a Yoruba nation, we dey kampe. .. the Yoruba nation is beyond Nigeria and some Yoruba people in the neighboring countries...we have what it takes to stand tall among comity of nations...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dear DOT in a circle,
Don't kill yourself before 2023, kingship is from God
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

Mega loooollz. You lot have no shame. Who is engaging in damage limitation if not you lot Buhari openly insulted with the popular and factual opinion that leads many to believe you guys are insincere jokers.

Did Buhari not mock your Biafra noise as hopeless with the put down that you lot are everywhere while hypocritically disturbing everyone with noise of wanting your own nation when you cannot even stay in ala Igbo?

It is Tinubu's absence at Buhari's reception that is now suddenly news of the year for you delusional people not the many home truth Buhari told you including the revelation that the people of the SS have distanced themselves from your Biafra by force 'attache'. Jokers.

Come to igbo land and see beauty of nature.
Lol

Who is South south.
Taaaaaaaa
Gbafuo there.
Hahaha.This remind me when I was living in Lagos.All of u guys are so hungry. Anywhere Belle face.

I always use 2k to lash una babes. Just drop 2k,they are for u a whole weekend not miniding they are so dirty(just to manage to avoid konji)
I know u do this cos of your stomach.I understand.U can't do business,school u no go. Just begging begging.
We scatter everywhere and still doing thing those places we scattered (DOINGS GET LEVEL)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by plaindealer: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubu not present with PMB is the new ipob obsession.

Silly low self-esteem people, inferiority and alubosa thieving people..

Tinubu is the master you nev er had, that's why you see him in your dreams.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Those Tinubu urchins are really a bunch of nuisnance. I stopped respecting the educated and became even ashamed of my education because of them.

Every day, Tinubu and Osinbajo promotions. Not even minding if all their mama and papa are dead.

SHAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
joyandfaith:

He tacked Abacha and won with Abdusalam became head of state.
He tacked obj and won with yaradua became president. He tacked Gej with Buhari became president.
In 2023, he must tackle someone and someone else would become president.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
#CopingThread.
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is that all you can actually show

For decency sake i wont give you pictures.....events in Ibadan are still very much in cyberspace...but no shaking ....

YOU GO BEG LAS LAS...

WesternOligarch:
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Jackson105: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
esnbrutality:
This one dey give himself hope....

I can see you are in pain. I will be here to sell sniper to you in 2023, when a Yoruba man become president, you can end your m1serable life by then.
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
SHARAP DIA ....OJUELEGBA ZOMBIE....that came to Lagos from Oshogbo.

shut up dia!!....zombie

Jackson105:

I can see you are in pain. I will be here to sell sniper to you in 2023, when a Yoruba man become president, you can end your m1serable life by then.
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Jackson105: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
esnbrutality:
SHARAP DIA ....OJUELEGBA ZOMBIE....that came to Lagos from Oshogbo.

shut up dia!!....zombie

Your father is the zombie not me
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Your pain gives me joy ....

your anger drives me.....

your stupidity and foolishness, comforts me...

Go and sleep this zombie....you no reach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jackson105:

Your father is the zombie not me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Jackson105: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
esnbrutality:
Your pain gives me joy ....

your anger drives me.....

your stupidity and foolishness, comforts me...

Go and sleep this zombie....you no reach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep weeping, I am here enjoying your foolishness display it must be hereditary
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jackson105:

Keep weeping, I am here enjoying your foolishness display it must be hereditary

Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by esnbrutality: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lamentations of a perennial noise-making slave.

As it has been proven times without number....carry your Afonja "fear fear" backstabbing traitorous stupidity face front.

You think everybody against the useless and clannish misfit you punks adore must be IGBO shows extreme myopic foolishness.

Arewa Group called you docile things ....WIVES (NA IGBO DEY DISTURB YOU)

Tinubu your useless Modern day Afonja, SAID THAT yORUBA AND fULANI ARE 1 (NA IGBO BE YOUR PROBLEM)

YOU VOTED BUHARI TWICE NOT BECAUSE OF COMPETENCE BUT TO SPITE IGBO....NOW NA UNA SUFFER PASS

YOU REJOICED FOR 5% ISSUE ....ALL SE DEY WATCH ...NOW YOU BEG FOR UNITY BECAUSE BUHARI IS RAPING YOU BADLY.....NTOOR!!

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU MUST SEE..UNLESS YOU ARE STUPIDLY INCLINED TO BE FOOLISH

IGBOs ARE feared by the fulani that are killing your people like flies allover the southwest.

UNA NO Reach....

Oracleforce:

Keypad e-warrior...you can type what you like on naira land platform....by the time the reality dawn on you, you will have no place to hide and ..your people will keep shouting another " Nyamiri" .

It is also obvious that you are a slowpoke...your sense of reason is as slow as Glo network....by the time you fully understand what Bubu meant by "/a dot in the circle " Fulani herders would have wipe off your entire lineage in the Yeast...

Keep typing gibberish while Kunnu drinking Fulani keep encroaching to your father's land ...you don't need to believe me...your lineage will soon be hewers of woods to Fulani and Fetchers of water because they hate you with passion....

For us a Yoruba nation, we dey kampe. .. the Yoruba nation is beyond Nigeria and some Yoruba people in the neighboring countries...we have what it takes to stand tall among comity of nations...
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by omoharry(f): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
OneTemplate:
Lol. Igbos and their huge inferiority complex plus wannabe obsession towards the Yorubas.

If Tinubu was there then same poster will have started a thread to say "Tinubu worshipping his Fulani master in Lagos".

You guys need the intervention of God in your confused and hateful lives.
I too was surprised why Tinubu didn’t show up . Though I heard his daughter was there .Maybe to represent him ,I am not sure . Politics aside , For Tinubu not to be there, says a lot of things .I think there is a Cold War ongoing between Tinubu and that Fulani President .
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by ChoCho54(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Igbos suck at politics. That's why they are Nigeria's biggest and most disgraceful political losers despite being one of the biggest four ethnic groups in our Nation.

The only thing they are good at is hating on others and that's why they do it harder and better than everyone else. Sadly, hating on others gets you nowhere in Nigeria.
I didn't want to be part of what is eating you guys up here, but I only want to tell you that Nigerians have never ever liked themselves. As you are brimming with hate now with all your strength, the next person is also boiling to the top.

So son, the hate is mutual! I no send you!
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by cardoctor(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Abiola won the free and fairest Election in Nigerian history and instead of running away like Ojuckwu he fought for his mandate with his last breath.

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.- Robert Nester Marley.
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by AstroG: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Oracleforce:

[s]Keep typing gibberish while Kunnu drinking Fulani keep encroaching to your father's land ...you don't need to believe me...your lineage will soon be hewers of woods to Fulani and Fetchers of water because they hate you with passion....[/s]

It can never happen in Igbo Land,so far we Igbos are concerned.
Re: Buhari Came To Lagos And Tinubu Went Into Hiding.. by Oracleforce: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2021
AstroG:

It can never happen in Igbo Land,so far we Igbos are concerned.

Federal Government don arrest your BiaFraudn Republic President -General...He dey detention...chest-beater..., dot in a circle that doesn't add value to the circle...keep boasting on your barren and fallow region....some of your people in the Yeast have started crying Nymiri again....while you are here typing clueless comment l

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN / Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This / Another Crime Bola Tinubu Committed In Maryland, United States Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.