|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,689,629 members, 6,336,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 June 2021 at 11:45 PM
|Vacancy - Factory Manager [preferably An Electrical Engineer] by iddng: 12:02pm On Jun 11|
Job Title: Factory Manager [preferably an Electrical Engineer]
Responsibilities not limited to:
• Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
• Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
• Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
• Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
• Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
• Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
• Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
• Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Qualification/ Experience: 8-10 years’ work experience in a plastic related manufacturing company.
Qualified candidates should send CV’s to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16