Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,925 members, 6,339,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 10:09 AM

If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You (614 Views)

Corp Members If You're Retained In Your Current PPA Will You Stay? / If You're Currently Serving In Ibadan, Let's Mingle / If You're A Corper Serving In Lagos & Abeokuta, Drop Your Mail For This Free ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 12:04pm On Jun 11
Why did I pick that age bracket?

Because this offer is not for everyone.

Onward...

There are two types of business.

The one that requires your time and presence...that is...if you're not there, the business will suffer...and

Then the type of business that once set up, continues to bring in returns even in your absence. Like you continue to make passive income even while asleep.

Which is more profitable? Of course you know...

The second type is more profitable as you can simply have time to do other things that interests you, go out with your loved ones, and be able to take care of your family.

The second type of business is what the author of " How to make money out of thin air " Brian Sher adviced us to focus 80% of time and resources on( A very powerful book).

The truth of the matter is this...there are so many opportunities out there that makes the second type of business possible but very few are aware of it.

I'm willing to share only two with you.

Ask yourself this question...after NYSC what next?
Because the job vacancy available in nigeria is 1 to 10,000.

Do the math.

To access this opportunity...drop your email in the comment section and I will forward it to you.

If you don't feel like dropping it...that's on you.
I don't need your fucking email.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 12:13pm On Jun 11
I will also send the book as well to your email.

How to make money out of thin air.

It's a must read.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by ifeanyi0147(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11
Jeremiahifeanyi12@outlook.com
Omoconsult:
Why did I pick that age bracket?

Because this offer is not for everyone.

Onward...

There are two types of business.

The one that requires your time and presence...that is...if you're not there, the business will suffer...and

Then the type of business that once set up, continues to bring in returns even in your absence. Like you continue to make passive income even while asleep.

Which is more profitable? Of course you know...

The second type is more profitable as you can simply have time to do other things that interests you, go out with your loved ones, and be able to take care of your family.

The second type of business is what the author of " How to make money out of thin air " Brian Sher adviced us to focus 80% of time and resources on( A very powerful book).

The truth of the matter is this...there are so many opportunities out there that makes the second type of business possible but very few are aware of it.

I'm willing to share only two with you.

Ask yourself this question...after NYSC what next?
Because the job vacancy available in nigeria is 1 to 10,000.

Do the math.

To access this opportunity...drop your email in the comment section and I will forward it to you.

If you don't feel like dropping it...that's on you.
I don't need your fucking email.

1 Like

Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Dammyseyon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11
Dammyseyon@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 1:10pm On Jun 11
I'll not be able to send you the free PDF...how to make money out of thin air...but I will send you the site to go to.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 1:13pm On Jun 11
If you drop your email....

You can check now.

Reply via email as well when you're done.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by VVIP(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11
legendjoecid@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 6:38pm On Jun 11
It is always good when you take action while others are taking it.

The difference between a poor man and a rich man is not money but the mind.

It will be a disaster if after watching the video you don't take action...but it's up to you.

You decide how you want to live your life.

It is not a bad thing if you choose to settle for a salary job for the rest of your life.

For me...I have taken the path where I don't wanna be bossed around by anyone but to live it according to my terms.

I want to have the freedom of living the way I want to live , hang out with my friends, go on vacation, and take good care of my family.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Scholezz(m): 10:32am On Jun 12
oyeadekunola@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 10:44am On Jun 12
If you submitted your email...you can check your email now.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 11:00am On Jun 12
You know...

There are some skills you wished you knew about 3 to 4 years ago....

For me personally...is copywriting...I wished I knew about it 3years ago.

Even though I'm a pharmacist which is a very good profession...I have no intention of practicing pharmacy in the next 4months....why?

Because pharmacy will not give me the money copywriting will give me when I finally master it.

Not everyone will be a copywriter but like the author of 'Rich dad poor dad' Robert Kiyosaki said...one skill every individual must learn should be sales and marketing...

This is what copywriting teaches you.

I beg you...if you have a business...please learn copywriting....it will give you an edge.

The only way to make massive profit that will blow your mind is by creating irresistible offers and that's what copywriting teaches you.

It is not difficult.

I'm not selling copywriting to you...but check out men like Ronald Nzimora, Andy Mukolo on goggle and twitter...maybe you'll understand better.

These men are making bastard money...that's where I want to be...

I can't just be in a pharmacy earning 120k monthly working 8-5pm everyday...nah!!!...that's not the kind of life I want...

I want to be a boss of my own. I know copywriting will give me the money I need to open my own pharmacy....and I know I will only need 4 foreign clients to achieve that.

Let me make the sacrifice now biko...knowing fully well that one foreign clients will give me x10 of my monthly salary as a pharmacist.

Just incase you feel like checking out what this copywriting entails and how you can learn it...

Send me a WhatsApp message: 09048744395.

Please its optional...I just felt I needed to share it here.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by gwininfo(m): 11:47am On Jun 12
Godwininfo98@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult: 8:51am On Jun 13
So some persons have been sending me emails as regard cryptocurrency...

Like what I think about it.

One of these days I will make a post about it...but hear this...

Cryptocurrency is the future....but don't go into it..if you don't understand anything about it.

Don't go and ignorantly be wasting your money on something you know nothing about.

People making lots of money from it are those who knows the fundamentals about cryptocurrency.

Be warned!
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by xalex77c: 9:33pm On Jun 13
obialex83@yahoo.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by olaayinkha(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14
Lasisibolaji@yahoo.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by ItzDaPhenom(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14
Eshdanwiz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Youth Corpers Not Allowed To Travel After Election / Akpabio: I Need My 5 Months State Allowie Now. / Must Your Name Come Out If U Register Only Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.