Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? (411 Views)

Does Anybody Here Play Dragonball Legends?? Mobile Game / Does Anyone Here Play Pubg Lite? / Anyone Here Play Strategy Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? by penguin2021(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Let's share interesting moments? On what servers do you play?
Re: How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? by crysmile(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
I've been playing for quite a while now. But for some reason it's already boring. I'll probably look for something else. Although I will read the comments. Maybe something interesting will tell me and I'll change my mind.
Re: How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? by penguin2021(f): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I play minecraft too. For quite a long time. Constantly changing servers, choosing new ones https://best-minecraft-servers.co/. The main thing is reliability, otherwise the game can be interrupted at the most inopportune moment. And who needs it?) And also found quite a lot of friends, like-minded people. Which is also great in our time. Nowadays you can't go out of the house too much, but it wouldn't hurt to play with people.
Re: How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? by Kaidendarrell: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
In a long run,I have realized that alot of gamers are unable to play GTA vice City for free or some don't have gave idea on how to play the game for free.
It's way to simple.
In today articles,I would even include how you can download this games on your Android phones and even your PC. Isn't that amazing?.
So let's kick off with it.
Visit this https://boozyn.com/how-to-play-gta-vice-city-for-free/and get all you need to know on how to play grand theft auto vice City . Don't forget to drop your comments.
Re: How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? by charlie34: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
The game modes it supports include Survival, Vanilla, Anarchy, Hardcore, Skyblock, and Factions. So if you're curious to play with a community of people, Immortal Survival is the right place for you. Immortal Survival is one of the best Minecraft servers on the web today.
Re: How Many People Here Play Minecraft ? by tammy54: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2022
And, if you're feeling ambitious, you can always challenge other players. The game world itself is divided into several biomes, which are based on terrain. These include snowfields, forests, mountains, caves, and water bodies. Find more interesting information about minecraft survival servers here.

(1) (Reply)

Ps5 Games Available For Sale/swap Delta/waybill / Uk Used Ps3 Slim With 250gb Storage SOLD / Neat PS4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.