Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Children Will Inherit My Bags And Shoes – Popular Businesswoman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Children Will Inherit My Bags And Shoes – Popular Businesswoman (372 Views)

I Feel Like Packing My Bags And Leaving The Country But We Can’t Give Up - Deji / I Don’t Sit In The Same Car With My Bags - Hushpuppi / I Own More Than 3,000 Pairs Of Shoes- Popular Kenyan Comedian Jalang’o Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Children Will Inherit My Bags And Shoes – Popular Businesswoman by tonyluyi1985: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Popular businesswoman, Laura Ikeji has replied a troll on Twitter who told her that parents should build wealth and businesses for their offspring and not bags as well as shoes.
The younger sister of popular blogger, Linda Ikeji replied that they will inherit everything.
According to Laura Ikeji, her children shall inherit the businesses, properties, and wealth as well as her shoes and bags as she sees nothing wrong with them inheriting something like that from her in the first place.
Laura Ikeji planning to give her shoes and bags and every little thing that is meaningless to others to her children isn’t a bad idea but guess she hasn’t thought of the fact that whether those things would be useful to her children when the time comes.
Laura Ikeji is married to Ogbonna Kanu, the younger brother of former Super Eagles super star, Nwankwo Kanu and the marriage is blessed with two children. The younger Kanu was once married to a Briton before their divorce and subsequent remarriage to Laura.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/11/my-children-will-inherit-my-bags-and-shoes-popular-businesswoman/

1 Like

Re: My Children Will Inherit My Bags And Shoes – Popular Businesswoman by Bluezy13(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Urgently in need of a used Laptop in Calabar please contact me if you have any

(1) (Reply)

The Life And Times Of Sound Sultan / Regina Daniel Again / Who Is Nancy Isime (host Of Voice Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.