Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? (53005 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by authority2006(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I'm gonna do that with my heart code Adadike

but I'm 1000% sure that she's beautiful and endowed kiss

You must have forgotten that you are using female gender in front of your username. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by walyx(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
rainmoredays:
okie, I'm based in Ogba Ayo

Nice one.. maybe we can hook up when next i cm Sango Otta. Abi na
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by xtervaganza(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

There was a day I japa but she was sharp to notice I was the one,she screamed my name and i increased my speed cheesy
weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by xtervaganza(m): 1:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Valkan:
Mine was in 2009cheesy we scheduled a meet but had to reschedule since she wasn't living close though,on that day I was excited cos we already had more than chemistry online,well after the date I was disappointed not that she was ugly but jeez aunty was always on the phone during the date at a point I wanted to throw away her phone but I decided not to instead me as sharp guy just brought out my ownundecided
since I no get anybody to call I just enter Facebook na so we just sit there till I decided we have fooled ourselves enough paid the bills and left reached home deleted her number and blocked her and didn't even call to know if she has reached home and up till now she never call not that I was expecting her toangry
I would ask her to stop with her phone or get away from my face. Thats what I did to a lady like that. Told her she needs to leave me or do away with the phone
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by gstream: 2:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Ewatomitemi:
All dis guys,una no try at all grin

God go save una

wetin wan save you?.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by turkeyman: 2:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Oga hope you no mind share this balanced diet with a broda, please na reason with me tongue
danietohbadt:

Lol, nope... the pictures are recent ones, although she hasn't really changed (added weight) in the time period... 2013 till now

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by cosmos2000(m): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2021
pocohantas:

To an “extent”, na that extent be the wahala. Physical appearance is very important to me, so I can’t even fault anyone for that. I won’t run, but I sure won’t push that friendship or whatever. lipsrsealed
That is synonyms to letting the friendship die it self. You can even form too busy!!
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Rabble(m): 5:02am On Jun 13, 2021
dont "japa".
I'll keep up with the date,Talk and gist if reciprocated.
Then after we wave each other goodbye,and i ask her if she's gotten home.
I'll then delete number
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Raalsalghul: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Ishilove:
[s]So many immature, shallow people. This is why when they come online to cry about heartbreak I don't have any sympathy for them because you put looks over character. The two of you chat and discover you have chemistry. You are comfortable with this person, you flow with this person, they make you laugh, you both share the same interests and worldview, but because you are shallow and you can't see past the physical appearance which will fade in time, you cut off someone that can make you happy in the long run.

Foolishness on all fours[/s]
undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Raalsalghul: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2021
Ishilove:

[s]True, physical chemistry is important, but do you know just having shared interests is stimulating, to an extent? [/s]
undecided

Quit capping nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by danietohbadt(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2021
turkeyman:
Oga hope you no mind share this balanced diet with a broda, please na reason with me tongue

Lol... I don comot my hand for wetin no be my own. grin grin grin

My hand no dey her matter again, and by the way, you wan make she use her boobi suffocate you abi?
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by tasalanoni(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2021
skj1377:
Yes honest you may manage her oo cause I forgot to add that when I asked us to go to any eatery of her choice she suggested sheraton hotels at that point I was still thinking I was the person going to pay so I said no then I said chicken republic she agreed. I was then walking towards the road to get a cab while giving her a social distance but she said she drove down and was walking towards the car park. While I stood watching her she walked towards a Mercedes Benz ml brand new jeep. Honestly I have never entered such a car before neither do I know any one with such car in my immediate, extended and social contacts. To cut a long story short she told me her parents have oil well in niger delta blah blah blah. Looks like she lives in Europe from her pix I still see on Facebook. I Dont know why God gave her that height.
Hope say she never marry? That's the only reason to back out. If not, I no go see that kind package come run because of height.. She's obviously not a leech from what you described and she seems to have a good heart..what more can a niggar ask for? That's not to say I'm gold digging. I'm doing my honest hustle and still waiting for the big moment but connections like that are really important even when a relationship may not be birthed from it.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Misternas89(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

There was a day I japa but she was sharp to notice I was the one,she screamed my name and i increased my speed cheesy
Guy come see as I dey laff like person wey sniff nitrogen gas this morning. My people just dey look me as if I don mend grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Her name was Ngozi....

I ran when I saw this.... shocked
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Misternas89:

Guy come see as I dey laff like person wey sniff nitrogen gas this morning. My people just dey look me as if I don mend grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
My guy laugh jare cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. E want make una reproduce na. Abi you no want make im get offspring? Walahi, na those kind guys sabi call “our wife” pass. They are usually so happy to hook a fine girl. grin
You have been hovering on this thread for so long, why can't you share yours with Nairaland boys?
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by bluefilm: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2021
I don't think I will ever fix such a thing.

Online love affair is just for fantasy.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
yes.. New coin in developing stage

I don comot hand from anything related to airdrops

50% of them are waste of time

40% of them are scams with the sole aim of wiping ones wallet

10% of them are scarce but real

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frenzy01(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2021
This one happened to me recently.. She was too beautiful and had a lot of shape in the pictures she sent me but it wasn't all that when I saw her real life.
She had thin legs and was spitting shit all thru our meeting. She even get long mouth join. I just had to cut off ties with her immediately.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by lordally(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
skj1377:
Yes honest you may manage her oo cause I forgot to add that when I asked us to go to any eatery of her choice she suggested sheraton hotels at that point I was still thinking I was the person going to pay so I said no then I said chicken republic she agreed. I was then walking towards the road to get a cab while giving her a social distance but she said she drove down and was walking towards the car park. While I stood watching her she walked towards a Mercedes Benz ml brand new jeep. Honestly I have never entered such a car before neither do I know any one with such car in my immediate, extended and social contacts. To cut a long story short she told me her parents have oil well in niger delta blah blah blah. Looks like she lives in Europe from her pix I still see on Facebook. I Dont know why God gave her that height.

Chai see better babe wey guys dey find!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by lordally(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
kingslj:
had that experience as a new graduate from uniport.
Was looking for love after my girl the love of my life Ejovi got married .

Spoke to this girl for over 3months ,decided to meet at Ughelii.

Guess what i saw when she appeared . An extreme Albino. i couldnt bring myself to tell her to go away .
we dated for one week with my mum and friends giving me strange looks...

Villiagers were thinking this na oyingbo .

when light goes off. she was my light in darkness.
wherever she is today... God bless her

It seems she was a good person and supportive??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by lordally(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gkemz:
Though I've never abandoned a lady after first date. However I can't forget this very beautiful girl I got hooked up to via social media. During our phone conversation, I observed that she finds it difficult to hear from me. Of course I blamed it on her phone's earpiece which I presumed to be faulty. We fixed a date. While coming, I bought her a surprise gift but I was surprised by her inability to hear me during our conversation as she struggled to listen. In other words she's suffering from partial deafness. Subsequently, I tried to help her by booking an appointment with a doctor and buying hearing aid but she refused to use it while on phone conversation with me. When you say something, she hears another, giving it a different meaning. I had to move on not because of her disability but due to her stubbornness to help herself.

You're a good man!!
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by authority2006(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Charlex23:

Everybody jus dey lie

I guess you are not used to online dating. I have at least, three different experiences and I haven't shared a single one here. If I share the most ugly one, you probably won't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by authority2006(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
hedonido:
Online profiles are often fake. All the correct, worthwhile chicks don't have time to waste 'looking for love' online on one stupid app, website or the other since they already get enough toasters in real life.

Anyone in this our Nigeria, male or female, actively 'looking for love' online often has very serious issues. Check them well.

Not in all cases. This is not 80s, this is era of phone and internet, a global village. Though some men could be shy while some ladies could be lacking/deficient physically.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by authority2006(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
SonofGod231:
I once went on a first date with a "lady"(met through a what'sapp group for singles). She turned up at the restaurant with her eight year old daughter and a set of 4yrs old twin boys,I remember she told me she was a single mother and has a Spa/Saloon at Festac.I wasn't expecting what I saw,She said they followed her to work throughout the day so she brought them along.First,I told her I wanted us to have dinner together and possibly we both move back to my hotel room coz I wasn't based in Lag but had an official car with me I normally use to move around the town.We even talked about she giving a massage with happy ending which she agreed and we laughed about it. It was 7pm already,The whole children thing was freaking me out,I asked and She said their Dad was a useless somebody who lives in Liberia were they met.We didn't talk much again. I just went to the Gents and left the restaurant through another exit. She must have tried my number a couple of times that night. But that was the last time we ever saw,I just left the group the following day.

You could have handled it better than that. Treated them nicely, said your good bye and left through the front door
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Akalia(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Frales6:

I no gree na, I tell am say if he try am he no go see me again. Guy man rub me preek for yansh tire (one kind short preek wey no reach anything sef). I pity am sha but omo if I no get feelings for you, no nacking oooo. morning no even reach I don stand up begin prepare to go. he dey vex say him no nack and at the same time dey beg me make I no vex say na konji.
You no try.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Akalia:
You no try.
no be my fault na
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Olodo24: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
But when someone uploads unfiltered photos, we term he/her local and not give them enough likes even though they may not be bad looking. That's another issue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Kneephy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Frales6:

na so man dey carry ashawo wey him no sabi go sleep for hotel na... everything na risk. you no know

This babe ehn, I just like ur cruise...ur comments are just outta this is world...

You are so original and blunt...I can't help buh comment on how I really enjoyed reading your comment.... You are from where if I may ask
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by 77star: 5:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Abiababe:

Lets meet, probably you have been meeting the wrong ones or it might be you.
Are u in Lag?
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by BareFacedLies(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Valkan:
Mine was in 2009cheesy we scheduled a meet but had to reschedule since she wasn't living close though,on that day I was excited cos we already had more than chemistry online,well after the date I was disappointed not that she was ugly but jeez aunty was always on the phone during the date at a point I wanted to throw away her phone but I decided not to instead me as sharp guy just brought out my ownundecided
since I no get anybody to call I just enter Facebook na so we just sit there till I decided we have fooled ourselves enough paid the bills and left reached home deleted her number and blocked her and didn't even call to know if she has reached home and up till now she never call not that I was expecting her toangry

The real issue is that you were the one who fell below her expectations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.