Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? (52971 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by loba18: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Gkay1(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
No, because I m a lucky guy and selected one
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Freenana: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Mine was on cobra..
when I saw her I was like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by yazga: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2021
danietohbadt:
Loool.

I met so many amazing girls on 2go.
Never really had to japa when I met any of them.

Here's just one of the several girls I met back then, but for privacy reasons, I no go show her face. grin grin grin
this is dumebi na

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by RexTramadol1: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Omo na d same 2go oooo

For OAU that year, naso we chat like say na the best love story ever

We decided to meet around social sciences basement

As I reach there, wey she message me say she Dey one office for that basement like dis, she say “ I’m on blue gown I will come out now”

Omo as I see her, the dark skin no be here......

Don’t blame me Abeg...... I thought she got burnt one way or the other, naso I pick madt race

Log out, off phone

Later that night I come tell her say my phone die ni ooo

Funny thing, after a long while the girl come fine ooo

Today, organic cream don change the ball game entirely and naso I miss what could have been my first free meal ticket in school.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Fedrams: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Wao, it happened to me in year 2007. I just got a job with a bank in ilorin. I have a date with this lady at one restaurant adjacent kwara hotel. I was at the restaurant waiting for her but something just pushed me to go and hid somewhere outside. She called me when she got to the restaurant, I peeped from my hidding angle and observed she came with her friends, that was how I japa and refused to picked her call again.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Caleb91(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

There was a day I japa but she was sharp to notice I was the one,she screamed my name and i increased my speed cheesy
My judge will God you

20 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Yes and infact twice... the 3rd time she saw me first. As we go inside the joint, omo I noticed she looks very different from her pics. I took an excuse to go park very well, omo na him I twuama@yahoo.com (Japaa) grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

There was a day I japa but she was sharp to notice I was the one,she screamed my name and i increased my speed cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by iamdapsyj(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Met one one Facebook. She looked. Sumptuous on her profile picture. Although all of pictures were filtered. I just had to assume she's one hell of a beauty.

Luckily while scrolling through her profile, I noticed we were going to the same higher institution.

Sent her a dm. We bonded marvelously well. I arranged a met up in my house cheesy.

We decided meet in school after our different lectures so that we can go to my house directly from there because locating my house in school is harder than ultimate search.

The day came. I was first to be done with lectures. Called her, she said she was still having lectures. I had to wait for her somewhere.

She called later on. And it was stressful locating her. Met her. She wasn't what I expected.

She wasn't ugly though. But she wasn't the girl I was chatting with grin. She was a short and average looking girl. Good thing about her was that she wasn't boring. I had to entertain her as my guest and she left

We just friends now. The next level I thought we would be entering after meeting up had to be cut short

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by daroz(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Yes, I can never forget that day.
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by OnionBandit(f): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Her name was Ngozi....

I ran when I saw this.... shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Freelane33(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Fattyma
BigSarah:
Yeah, spotted the yahoo boy signature footwear... And I japa-ed
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by lasisi69(f): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Her name was Ngozi....

I ran when I saw this.... shocked
lol.. mad oo cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Okortor: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol... reading funny comments.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by wofayouths(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Funny
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Gambo004: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Omo I met one once not knowing na full time ashawo, my mind cut when she reversed our position during sex and got on top me in a matter of 2secs cry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by chillychill(f): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Fedrams:
Wao, it happened to me in year 2007. I just got a job with a bank in ilorin. I have a date with this lady at one restaurant adjacent kwara hotel. I was at the restaurant waiting for her but something just pushed me to go and hid somewhere outside. She called me when she got to the restaurant, I peeped from my hidding angle and observed she came with her friends, that was how I japa and refused to picked her call again.

She is very stupid.... did u call for family meeting or date..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by missiret(f): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

������������
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Maj196(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2021
For school oo, we were chatting on WhatsApp her profile pic was doctored grin. I don dey love up. When we finally met, though she was okay sha but the pimple for her face no be here. Then she was dark and her profile pic was light. Chai, girls dey deceive pesn sha. We didn't talk much na so I discharge.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by FBIBOT(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Olajydeey:
I dont "japa". I'll keep up with the date,Talk and gist if reciprocated. Then after we wave each other goodbye,and i ask her if she's gotten home. I'll then delete number
So me... No drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by ThatFairGuy: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2021
That year, I ran when I knew who AchalugoNwa was grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Okortor: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
For Benin ba? Lol
pyyxxaro:
My own naa for Eskimi wayback

As the gal show , She de limp badly

My guys were around waiting to see her , if u see laff when there laff me

I still went to meet her , gisted with her before discharging her

Normal me before, I go run .. but I felt no need , nor be her fault say she de limp

It was really funny

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by worldclass68(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
2go era grin

Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Risingblue008(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
No b small thing ooo
Omo d run no b small run
She's too ugly

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2021
In Nigeria if you want to know if a girl is beautiful before you meet in person, check how she responds to you and the average time she takes to to reply your messages.

wowor girls don't joke with picture editors and snapchat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Omo na d same 2go oooo

For OAU that year, naso we chat like say na the best love story ever

We decided to meet around social sciences basement

As I reach there, wey she message me say she Dey one office for that basement like dis, she say “ I’m on blue gown I will come out now”

Omo as I see her, the dark skin no be here......

Don’t blame me Abeg...... I thought she got burnt one way or the other, naso I pick madt race

Log out, off phone

Later that night I come tell her say my phone die ni ooo

Funny thing, after a long while the girl come fine ooo

Today, organic cream don change the ball game entirely and naso I miss what could have been my first free meal ticket in school.

Oh!!
You see Yourself??
She was now pretty.. sad smiley
You were now regretting!!

Same way our Girls would thrash a Guy but he is Rich n Married, dey start to Regret!!

Diz re lessons tho!!..

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Midex88(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Comments
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Emily22(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2021
walyx:
Yea... I got d contact nd we fixed a date at chicken lovers in sango. But told her to call me when she gets to sango ota under bridge. She called as expected o but wetin my eye see na rara o( dwarf). D funniest part b say i was behind her when she was calling after describing the cloth she wore, i knew it was her. Mehn! I loss interest. Just switched my phone off and took ijoko road home. We no talk since then.

Heaven no sure you.....my belle o grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Teddiie(f): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Aabheaven:

But how can a lady someone look good in pictures and bad in person, can someone explain? Let's make it fun, share your experiences.

The same way a guy can look good in pictures and bad in person. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.