Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? (52996 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Always make sure you at least see their no makeup face and full body pics before invitations.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by damosky12(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Frales6:
mine was on Facebook ooo, we bonded as well. in fact we have started calling ourselves sweetie and honie, only for us to meet.....choooiiii....he escaped imbbecile... (God forgive me ooo). I don't know what the shape of his head, his body, his mouth, his legs look like... aahhh! I tire!!! I just managed to smile while gisting but no be me dey there aswear. and the funny part...I was to sleep over at his place bcox I was coming from a very far distance. he started introducing me to his friends around, that I'm his wife....they were hailing him...I shame tire. fast forward to night...guy man no gree me sleep, say him wan nack....omo I provoke bcoz already I dey vex

But how do you girls do it?? You visit a guy you never met before with a plan to sleep over at his place? That is dangerous!

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Emmydarsy: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
HalpyBee:

That's cruel tho!
honestly, I know o!! Its just one of those past events I always regret to rem
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Verysmart101: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
may God forgive all of you,so you pretty face!are you married now? Funny world the guy might even marry with kids now,though physical appearance matters but not to the extent of rubbing it to him face,beauty is what we don't really have power over.

Then y can't one be honest on how u look at 1st? Y edit photos and filters online to deceive people to believe wat u are not in reality? Y are you supporting deception?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by pyyxxaro: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Frales6:

hmmmmm....that kind thing

grin grin

The guy introduced you as his wife cheesy

His friends wud have been wondering were u came from cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by zinaunreal(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
angelfallz:
You're wrong it's not only 9ja girls. It's the same all over the world. Korean girls' own is on another level

Wetin carry you go korea

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Michelle55: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
My cousin did actually that's why I prefer no makeover thingy if it's the first time so you will know what you're getting yourself into:
During that 2go era, my cousin invited a girl down to our place, he has placed this girl above himself with their usual honey and sweetie name calling cheesy. We no dey hear word for house again, na shey my honey don call me as I step out or abeg shift make I talk to my babe, e cum be like say d babe dey use jazz for am. In all, all of us just chill dey wait for the day the geh go show na grin

D day finally came, bros arrange im room, give us money to take cook and spray perf for room ahead of her arrival smiley
We follow am go park to welcome the babe, na my sis fess see the babe cum tell me, omo na so I weak cheesy I no know when I start to laugh. Immediately bros eyes follow me see wetin I see e wan run, na so we hold am for cloth tell am to smile as the babe dey approach us cheesy bros dey always tell us say we the sisters no fine reach im babe, he refused to take the geh home to avoid family embarrassment cheesy
Throughout her stay, bros no gree bring the geh out of the house na night she go baff and na our room bros cum crash finally, no joy to knack or even touch the babe sef cheesy
Early momo, e carry the geh go park pay tfare and promised to call her, that was the last time he saw her.
Since then, he cancelled makeup ladies. Just cum as you are and if it doesn't work out then it's not meant to be.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Dbarrzx: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Met on smiggle, organized to meet at her hostel in Delsu, left warri (doing my nysc)to meet her. She was cute in stature but was not really beautiful facially. I slept over and did d do to recover my tfare. And I never had a repeat because I was not impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abiababe:

Sometimes it's like that. Sorry
honestly.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Verysmart101:

Then y can't one be honest on how u look at 1st? Y edit photos and filters online to deceive people to believe wat u are not in reality? Y are you supporting deception?
am not supporting them,am just saying that when the deed is already done,don't rub it on their face,treat them nicely and when everyone has reach their base,maturely break the bond without hurting feelings,it better that way.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
grandlexuz:

Hahaha. Most people I have met online have been overly impressed meeting me in person. That's cos I am not photogenic. I am cuter in person than pic.

This your story got me choking though. I will invite you to Cameroon if its okay by you. Dont take money for flight jappa oh. Hahaha
lol. no wahala. but no use me do money ritual or sell my body parts ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by olamoses75(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Well,Jumia has taught me a lesson never to believe anything posted online. If I'm meeting a lady for the first time,I do normally lower my expectations. If you appears beautiful,fine otherwise, fine also. The only lady I met online and later became foes was in 2019, she doesn't looks beautiful on Facebook though, but I just decided to hangout with her because I was bored then. We planned on meeting at ice n cream spot around University of Ibadan. The very first bad impression was that she told me she's already at the place when she called that afternoon only for me to get there and met no one. Called her to confirm I'm at the right place we agreed on only for her to tell me she's just coming. Well, I waited patiently till she arrives. Firstly, she was on low cut which I really hate for a lady, secondly, I looks like David beside Goliath to her as she is very tall and slim. That's even nothing. I ordered for ice cream and pie for her while I took only pie cus I don't like ice cream. This bitch told me she will be taking the stuffs home as she doesn't feel like taking anything, to which I obliged. You won't believe this bitch texting me immediately she got home that "pls, my brother has collected the cream and pie you bought for me. Can you help me get another one cus I am feeling hungry now" she didn't even say thanks for today or anything. I just deleted her number and block her on all my social media.

31 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Coder2Client(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Angelinastto:
For me, look is excusable as far as you’re not shabbily dressed but just keep up the same vibe from our conversations online. For me to have agreed to meet you, we must have been cool to talk to.
Cool! As in real cool?
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by ngwababe(f): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abba114:
grin grin grin just three weeks ago. a girl called me early in the morning i picked the call she start stammering saying its a wrong number. i said no prblm what is ur name nd where u calling from she told me. my mind told me maybe its ur lucky day, i gather courage and said to her f u wont bother i will like u to visit me since u live close to where i live, she said no problem she will come i told her where she should stay when she arrived. 20mins later she called me nd said she is there waiting for me to come and pay the keke driver as she doesnt have any money. i went there but i stay far from where she said she was i called her number nd said i am at the place where are u. to my suprise a fat short creature came out from the keke holding a phone to come if its her i said which colour of cloth are u wearing she said the one wth blue shirt. damn she is the fat creature that i saw. i quickly put my phone in silent mode and runaway, she kept calling my number i pick nd told he we cant meet my ogo just call me nd he is sending me to do an important work she begged me to just come and pay the keke driver i said i cant. to cut it short the keke driver send his account number nd i sent 200 to him

Oh boy!��

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
damosky12:

But how do you girls do it?? You visit a guy you never met before with a plan to sleep over at his place? That is dangerous!
na so man dey carry ashawo wey him no sabi go sleep for hotel na... everything na risk. you no know

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=102643097]

grin grin

The guy introduced you as his wife cheesy

His friends wud have been wondering were u came from cheesy[/quo that matter tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Dagger111(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
My own naa for Eskimi wayback

As the gal show , She de limp badly

My guys were around waiting to see her , if u see laff when there laff me

I still went to meet her , gisted with her before discharging her

Normal me before, I go run .. but I felt no need , nor be her fault say she de limp

It was really funny

Uche!!! I believe this is you. Hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Yxxx: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Aabheaven:
Ok, This nearly happened with me. We bonded on 2go and talked for a long while before we decided to see. On that fateful day, we decided the time to meet should be 12pm but by 11.30pm I was at the fast food restaurant standing at one corner to observe if the lady is what I am seeing online.

By 12.30pm she called she was at the fast food (I still can't understand why ladies find it out to keep to time especially during outings this is by the way though) and I noticed while we were communicating she was not the exact image of what I saw online infact I nearly japa but as I just decided well make I just treat her nice after all she took out her time for us to see.

We barely talked for one hour and I noticed the morale wasn't there to go along, I just interrupted her and told her I need to be someone as at that time. I paid for our meals and we bade goodbyes.

But how can a lady look good in pictures and bad in person, can someone explain? Let's make it fun, share your experiences.
Sometimes it's spiritual, heard strange things about how some people appear ugly just to make them undesirable to prospects.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
debbydams:
Lol..
Is it funny?let me see you..
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by vickysly: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Smile grin

I remember this lady I saw on fcbk years ago
We keep on chatting, call each other on phone. So we decide to meet each other one faithful day, I told her were to meet me.

My brother immediately I saw this girl, I took off. I was somewhere close to the agreed venue watching her. She was not my type of girls. So she keep calling till she got tired and left. I was dissapointed. What I saw of fcbk is different from the girl physical.
You forget say na your fake female account you dey use post grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Charlex23(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abba114:
grin grin grin just three weeks ago. a girl called me early in the morning i picked the call she start stammering saying its a wrong number. i said no prblm what is ur name nd where u calling from she told me. my mind told me maybe its ur lucky day, i gather courage and said to her f u wont bother i will like u to visit me since u live close to where i live, she said no problem she will come i told her where she should stay when she arrived. 20mins later she called me nd said she is there waiting for me to come and pay the keke driver as she doesnt have any money. i went there but i stay far from where she said she was i called her number nd said i am at the place where are u. to my suprise a fat short creature came out from the keke holding a phone to come if its her i said which colour of cloth are u wearing she said the one wth blue shirt. damn she is the fat creature that i saw. i quickly put my phone in silent mode and runaway, she kept calling my number i pick nd told he we cant meet my ogo just call me nd he is sending me to do an important work she begged me to just come and pay the keke driver i said i cant. to cut it short the keke driver send his account number nd i sent 200 to him
Everybody jus dey lie
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:
So many immature, shallow people. This is why when they come online to cry about heartbreak I don't have any sympathy for them because you put looks over character. The two of you chat and discover you have chemistry. You are comfortable with this person, you flow with this person, you both share the same interests and worldview, but because you are shallow and you can't see past the physical appearance which will fade in time, you cut off someone that can make you happy in the long run.

Foolishness on all fours

Don't blame them. They were just acting their age. MOST girls and guys have their "LovePeddler stage" where they would rather date a beautiful/handsome girl/guy than be bothered about the character of the person. When they are now finally ready to settle down, they have become wiser and tend to look for character first, then beauty second!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Meninmen:

Don't blame them. They were just acting their age. MOST girls and guys have their "LovePeddler stage" where they would rather date a beautiful/handsome girl/guy than be bothered about the character of the person. When they are now finally ready to settle down, they have become wiser and tend to look for character first, then beauty second!
You have spoken well and I agree with you.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by emekalanka(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
That is the major reason why u should do video calls, ask for full pictures. If possible ask for a motion picture to avoid had I known.
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by drlucky17: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chuvin22:
In Nigeria if you want to know if a girl is beautiful before you meet in person, check how she responds to you and the average time she takes to to reply your messages.

wowor girls don't joke with picture editors and snapchat. grin

Nonsense lies and mentality …the time a girl uses in responding to your messages doesn’t mean if they are fine or ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by pyyxxaro: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Frales6 post=102643427][/quote]

I de imagine the way u go de catwalk when u de waka go the house

Only to see an elderly imbee waiting for his bride grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Charlex23(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emmydarsy:
Times without number...wow, I can hardly forget these silly past. May God forgive me!! I had numerous experiences of it. Would just pickup one of it and share. Yeah, 2009 to be précised, there is this means of communication through small phones called AFRICHAT. with this, no means of facial identification. Its just mainly sending text msgs and thereafter, exchange numbers. That's all! Once u are able to have d phone number, boom!! You begin phone conversation, often times, "extra cool ".....we talked at length describing how your look is, whether, tall or short, fair, chocolate or dark, your location and all that.
Cut story short, I came across this particular girl thru this africhat and based on how she described herself, she should look like Genevieve, Martha Ankomah, or worse ....Simi! I told her my look too and we both fell for each other and was expecting to meet. The day came...I told her I will wait her at a popular filling station at my bustop. Cos we were supposed to go home from there..She was coming from igando, down to Alakuko, that's alagbado area of Lagos. I had this habit of when trying to meet a babe for the first time, my phone will always be only on vibration and I won't be standing at the spot I told her I am. And this is because av encountered similar fuckups b4, and won't want a repeat. While waiting, she called she was on bike riding her down to the filling station, so I positioned myself well, after some few minutes, hmmm....I was surprised at what I saw coming down from bike. I doubted if she was the one, so to confirmed, I crossed to the other side of the road and brought out my already vibrating phone. I could see she was actually the one calling. Jeez, I held my phone and was looking and viewing this girl. She was just a direct opposite of how she described her look. I waited for like 15mins, contemplating on what to do....chai...noo! My frds are home waiting to meet the cute babe have already made mouth on. I thought of meeting her at the filling station to just handover to her the cash I intend spending on her visit as t.fare for her but what excuse would I give for not taking her home. Hsteeew, I felt for her but I can't just take her home and no means of giving her t.fare without linking myself with her. I was forcer to switched off my phone when i could not bear the continuous ringing and I walked off without knowing how she was able to sort herself.
CHRIST. This is hilarious bro. make una no kill me with laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Frales6(f): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:

I de imagine the way u go de catwalk when u de waka go the house

Only to see an elderly imbee waiting for his bride grin embarassed

honestly it wasn't funny. but I chop everything wey the guy man buy ooo...but deep down I dey vex
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Charlex23:

Everybody jus dey lie
i swear its not a lie

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by pyyxxaro: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Frales6:

honestly it wasn't funny. but I chop everything wey the guy man buy ooo...but deep down I dey vex

But u wicked shaa

U for at least give am one royal kiss or better TeddyBear hug make the guy tools calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by angelfallz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol. I no go Korea. Na through social media. There are reports on social media that some Korean girls use filters to enhance and change their features.

zinaunreal:

Wetin carry you go korea
Re: Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? by Onogiede(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Angelinastto:
For me, look is excusable as far as you’re not shabbily dressed but just keep up the same vibe from our conversations online. For me to have agreed to meet you, we must have been cool to talk to.
who u help on that,.. would it determine my pocket,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.