Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is It A Good Decision To Take Azure Training ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It A Good Decision To Take Azure Training ? (212 Views)

Microsoft Azure Training / Azure Tutorial For Beginners | Azure Training For Beginners / Get New Role Based Microsoft Azure Training Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Decision To Take Azure Training ? by Sahana29: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
I used to work in the information technology field. There, I work on the DevOps team. Microsoft Azure has become one of the most widely used cloud computing platforms. Our organization is embracing Azure training because of its powerful data center networks and enormous storage capabilities. As a result, the DevOps team's personnel were ordered to obtain azure training to gain a better knowledge of how identity implementation and management, governance, cloud storage, virtual network creation, and management works.

I was searching for some Azure training institutions also. Some organizations offer online Azure training to teach candidates how to build Microsoft Azure solutions and work on real-world tasks such as scaling Azure infrastructure, designing web apps, and installing Azure storage and data access ways. After successfully finishing the course, I will receive a certificate, which is an added benefit, and I will be able to obtain the Microsft Azure Certification also.

Professionals must be able to handle business solutions and services on platforms such as Microsoft Azure as corporate solutions and services migrate to the cloud. As a result, administrators and managers of Azure deployments are in high demand.

Re: Is It A Good Decision To Take Azure Training ? by komala123: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nurss Nat'l President Meets West African Students (wasu) President, Comr. / Dear Nairaland Please Help Solve This Economics Question. / Please Solve This Urgently .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.