Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:51 PM

June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos (36308 Views)

Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by richmond500: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
vioment:

Maybe you are right. But we should have a comprising spirit amongst ourselves as a society. If the June 12th protesters wish, they can protest; same for any non violent protesters. Nigerians should have tolerance and respect for one another. Our body too dey like hot.
no problem, but I no go come out that day, it isn't because I am a coward but because I can't change how Nigerians think.
If we tell ourselves the truth, we will agree that we are even more heartless than the military we condemn, at least the military understands what hold fire mean, the understand what to do to avoid huge civilian casualties

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by chrisvic007: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
pacespot:
People have been planning a protest for weeks, but just less than 24 hours to the day, you came up with this infantile announcement that they should not protest, who the fvck are you?

If you want to know who he is, go to ojota tomorrow. You will know that he is not alone.

If you are desirous of arson, go to your state of origin and burn whatever you find there. No Lagos indigene would support your activities, no matter his political view.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
This country is trash.

Even if at all any protests' are gon' happen, nobody's planning on violent protests... The media and those stupid bloggers and the devils making it look like there's gon' be violent protests...

They just want to scatter this country with fake news.

Mind you, tomorrow might even be one of the peaceful moments.... Make those bastards stop talking trash to the public.

We are want peace but any asshole wey want bring chaos here, Ogun kill u there!

Stupid country filled with stupid people.

Ogun kill all of una together! angry
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by chrisvic007: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Na tinubu sponsor this brown envelope group to prevent the protesters from blocking his 2023 presidential ambition.Whether his Yoruba brothers are kill,his personal ambition and his family are his priorities.

OK. Leave Tinubu with his people that he has sold. Go to your dot in a circle and protest there. Burn everything and kill everybody you see. Really, it is not our concern.

If you think the Bleep that you people did on 21st October 2020 would be allowed, you are very wrong.

4 Likes

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by vioment: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
no problem, but I no go come out that day, it isn't because I am a coward but because I can't change how Nigerians think.
If we tell ourselves the truth, we will agree that we are even more heartless than the military we condemn, at least the military understands what hold fire mean, the understand what to do to avoid huge civilian casualties

I dey feel you.

Whatever you do that day, abeg just respect their non violent protest. June 12 was a memorable day in history and some people don't want it to happen again. I go dey my lane tomorrow.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by ganiyud2001(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
The demand will tell u the direction of the protest, the target, which one is buhari must go re-register the deregister party when supreme Court finalize it show our unseriousness don't turn it to a blood shed day our demand should be end bad governance reverse to old price of electricity bill and fuel reduce food price end citizens intimidation

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Shikena(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
No be team lagos, na team naija. It will be a violent-free protest. Police has been duly informed. They should blame those thugs they unleashed on us last October who later went as far as destroying the property, buses and other utilities of their senders( sanwoolu and tinubu). They were crying like a baby instead of admitting to the fact that they sent same thugs on an errand to disperse us and unleash mayhem.

Are you the one that will guarantee that it's violence-free?

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Shikena(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
ganiyud2001:
The demand will tell u the direction of the protest, the target, which one is buhari must go re-register the deregister party when supreme Court finalize it show our unseriousness don't turn it to a blood shed day our demand should be end bad governance reverse to old price of electricity bill and fuel reduce food price end citizens intimidation
The words 'Buhari Must Go' already made the protests a failure. The recklessness of those organizing these protests is ridiculous. Protest should have realistic focus. When you say Buhari must go then you have given the government an opportunity to water down your agitation. They will say that you are being sponsored by the opposition who lost the previous election. If you want Buhari to go then get with your elected reps and senators to initiate impeachment and if you don't believe in that, 2023 is around the corner. Even the peaceful Goodluck Jonathan won't step down because of a protest not to talk of Buhari. However, protesting against insecurity, maladministration, slow progress etc are all valid and neutral.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Must you protest in Lagos? Why dont you and your family go back to your village and protest there?
Centre of excellence.

If no be the #15k salary wey burdillon dey pay you you for no support am.You sell your conscience because of #15k

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Shikena(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Centre of excellence.

If no be the #15k salary wey burdillon dey pay you you for no support am.You sell your conscience because of #15k
What if he also alleges that Atiku is paying you #10k salary to attack the other side? grin
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fulani politicans been ruling Lagos in proxy. Tinubu thugs in conjunction with fulani jihadist are threatening Yoruba agitators.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by WayoProphet: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
I see brown envelope exchange hands. I see a low turnout tomorrow. I see touts attacking few people that came out to protest. This I have seen.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrMcJay:

In those days, educated people led protests, not illiterates calling people Igbos, Afonja and so on.
If you are comfortable with the nonsense going on, kindly sit down and keep to yourself.
Please don't take offense, is ipob an insult. You are right protests were not led by brainwashed illiterate Kanu swines in those days unlike now.

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Sharpsecret01: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Before nko, who are the proponents in the first place.
are u trying to tell me that igbos now control yorubas?
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
SonOfTheRisingS:
Fulani politicans been ruling Lagos in proxy. Tinubu thugs in conjunction with fulani jihadist are threatening Yoruba agitators.
[/s]Oga go to Aba and lead the protest there. Lagos doesn't belong to flatis.

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by infogeneral: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Let's channel our energy into the right direction. What we should be taking about now is how to get credible candidates to contest in 2023. All this #Buharimustgo noise is just a waste if time.

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
are u trying to tell me that igbos now control yorubas?
Did you see me mentioned igbo? Igbos and Igbos are two different things.

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
infogeneral:
Let's channel our energy into the right direction. What we should be taking about now is how to get credible candidates to contest in 2023. All this #Buharimustgo noise is just a waste if time.
good
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Shikena:

The words 'Buhari Must Go' already made the protests a failure. The recklessness of those organizing these protests is ridiculous. Protest should have realistic focus. When you say Buhari must go then you have given the government an opportunity to water down your agitation. They will say that you are being sponsored by the opposition who lost the previous election. If you want Buhari to go then get with your elected reps and senators to initiate impeachment and if you don't believe in that, 2023 is around the corner. Even the peaceful Goodluck Jonathan won't step down because of a protest not to talk of Buhari. However, protesting against insecurity, maladministration, slow progress etc are all valid and neutral.
There are still sensible and genuine people on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Holaomoakin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Be meeting in groups in Lagos & Ib to disrupt peace in SW.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by abysirius(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
adioolayi:
Fire for Fire....Na so wahala dey start!

Why not do a PEACEFUL protests FOR...

While the other groups do PEACEFUL protests AGAINST....

Why must you hinged your own protests against theirs No be anarchy go results from this kind of approach
& govt will support one once the wahala happens and the leave the other to sort themselves out. Omoyele, like the other group too both have vested interest. Follow either of them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Jostoman: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

If you call Team Lagos toothless then you are ignorant of what igboro is talking about in Lagos.
This are underground polity deciders.
just because you and your team Lagos are enjoying now doesn't mean that other people are also enjoying, some people in that your Lagos now don't even know what they are going to eat this night and you are here talking about team Lagos polity. This is not a matter of APC or PDP, oga people are suffering.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Ndigbo all over the nation should stay clear of this protest.

If anything goes wrong they will blame us.

Nationwide attacks against host communities and agitators by fulani caliphate presidency.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by torqque7(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipodstinks:
Zulu Authority, who is he, where does he comes from.

If you try to disturb the peaceful protesters, you will pay with your lives.

Those that sent you won't do jack to your death.

Zulu kill you there.

Exactly..idiots don collect money sell their future,shame..zulu authority Kor,zulu zombies �‍♂️
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by walexbiz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
please don't mind this faceless organization called Team Lagos, we don't know them and we don't know what they stand for therefore they can be one yeye one man organization like MURIC which is always shouting on top of its voice just to gain attention. Please let the protest continue there will be no rest for that yeye man in Power... Power must return to the people irrespective of whose is ox is gored
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
walexbiz:
please don't mind this faceless organization called Team Lagos, we don't know them and we don't know what they stand for therefore they can be one yeye one man organization like MURIC which is always shouting on top of its voice just to gain attention. Please let the protest continue there will be no rest for that yeye man in Power... Power must return to the people irrespective of whose is ox is gored
You no wan hear word abi! Body go tell you.
Na Abuja Buhari dey not Lagos.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by Sharpsecret01: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Did you see me mentioned igbo? Igbos and Igbos are two different things.
the meaning of ipob is the indigenous people of biafra....so all igbos are Igbos....except u want to change the meaning of ipob....besides are u telling ipob now control the Yoruba's?
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bashir75:

I AM WITH THE TEAM LAGOS FOR NO PROTEST. JUNE 12 IS A WATER SHED FOR US THE YORUBAS BECAUSE WE LOST OUR TRIBESMEN WHILE THE IGBOS ARE DRUMMING FOR “ ABACHA PRESIDENCY”. I WAS A GROWN MAN DURING THAT ERA AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. EVENTS IN THE PAST HAVE SHOWN THAT PEOPLE ARE INFILTRATED WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES TO CASUE DAMAGE/DESTRUCTIONS TO LAGOS. THEY SHOULD BE WARNED BECAUSE THEY WILL BE PAY BACK IN FULL NO DOUBT.

THE IPOBIAN PROTEST SHOULD BE TAKEN TO BIAFRALAND.
[color=#000099][/color]

Little Kid, it was an Igboman by the name Prof. Humphrey Nwosu that declared your brother President From that election against threats from Abaca.

Go and ask how Abacha dealt with him that till date his name is not mentioned anywhere in the history of June 12.

Well,am not surprised what you are doing is typical of a yoruba man.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by jeff1980(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
He is Tinubu boy boy and his rest of Killer TEAM LAGOS. We know them on the Lagos Island. Tout collections
ipodstinks:
Zulu Authority, who is he, where does he comes from.

If you try to disturb the peaceful protesters, you will pay with your lives.

Those that sent you won't do jack to your death.

Zulu kill you there.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:
just because you and your team Lagos are enjoying now doesn't mean that other people are also enjoying, some people in that your Lagos now don't even know what they are going to eat this night and you are here talking about team Lagos polity. This is not a matter of APC or PDP, oga people are suffering.

Hey hey hold bro��.What's with the your team Lagos!!.
I have no business with them I am just telling you that those guys have an I play in what's goes on in Lagos.
I am not in support of them in anyway.
Re: June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos by livinbygrace: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Le2money:
See who is Ranting here displaying some tattoos on his arms....someone that is old enough to be a grandfather ...SMH

That’s one of the old time Agbero in Lagos .He based in Oshodi motor parks and he works hand in hand with Mc Oluomo.They are both Tinubu boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.