Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma (546 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by ogbuefi677(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
As evidence has shown,dude was jejely pushing drugs in the US while claiming to be on political exile.Managed to escape jail time by forfeiting huge cash to the US govt and ratting on his fellow drug pushers.
Came back and scammed his way into Lagos governorship seat with the toga of a NADECO freedom fighter and has since held d state bandage from 99 till date.
Late Yinka Odumakin(may Allah bless him) already told us Tinumbu was living in a rented apartment and was using Ganiu Solomon's cars during campaign cos he only had one rickety 505 Peugeot,but dude is now d richest landlord in Africa.
So,while Peter Obi is hustling with his next supermarket chains which he started in Onitsha in the 80s,Ifeanyi Uba with his capital oil,Tinumbu's only hustle is Lagos state govt coffers.
Give it to alhaji bullion,only a criminally intelligent enigma can pull this off.
Drops mike

4 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Dovegrey: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Aboki you are not igbo man.
COW FUCKER

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Coldshisha: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
cool

Lol

You better don't let's bring out Tinubu's C.V to disgrace your local champion Peter Obi

Anyways if you must know Tinubu after his release by Justice Zulu Gambari of Appeal court and cleared of treason charges filed by Abacha went to United Kingdom and not United States

Secondly, Tinubu was not and never charged for drug dealing, he was charged for investing money belonging to Agbele a drug dealer in bonds stocks and other investments through his company Compass finance Chicago LLC

Lastly if you insist on disgracing Peter Obi, then the challenge is accepted

We will compare their Basic education

Compare College and University Education which country

Compare prestigious institution and companies any of them worked for

Compare in real visible achievement in Governance

Political success

Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Nbotee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
U don't have to claim to b Igbo to make ur point.. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion no matter how stupid it is

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
ogbuefi677:
[s]As evidence has shown,dude was jejely pushing drugs in the US while claiming to be on political exile.Managed to escape jail time by forfeiting huge cash to the US govt and ratting on his fellow drug pushers.
Came back and scammed his way into Lagos governorship seat with the toga of a NADECO freedom fighter and has since held d state bandage from 99 till date.
Late Yinka Odumakin(may Allah bless him) already told us Tinumbu was living in a rented apartment and was using Ganiu Solomon's cars during campaign cos he only had one rickety 505 Peugeot,but dude is now d richest landlord in Africa.
So,while Peter Obi is hustling with his next supermarket chains which he started in Onitsha in the 80s,Ifeanyi Uba with his capital oil,Tinumbu's only hustle is Lagos state govt coffers.
Give it to alhaji bullion,only a criminally intelligent enigma can pull this off.
Drops mike[/s]

Abakiliki miscreants everywhere.
Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by ogbuefi677(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Lol

You better don't let's bring out Tinubu's C.V to disgrace your local champion Peter Obi

Anyways if you must know Tinubu after his release by Justice Zulu Gambari of Appeal court and cleared of treason charges filed by Abacha went to United Kingdom and not United States

Secondly, Tinubu was not and never charged for drug dealing, he was charged for investing money belonging to Agbele a drug dealer in bonds stocks and other investments through his company Compass finance Chicago LLC

Lastly if you insist on disgracing Peter Obi, then the challenge is accepted

We will compare their Basic education

Compare College and University Education which country

Compare prestigious institution and companies any of them worked for

Lol.
You've helped me remember the saga of forged Chicago certificate hence the nickname 'bob Chicago' cheesy cheesy
Thiefnuubu is an enigma ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Coldshisha: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Lol.
You've helped me remember the saga of forged Chicago certificate hence the nickname 'bob Chicago' cheesy cheesy

All this Ipobian with misinformation sef

Which forged certificate?!

Chicago University vs Chicago State University

Una funny
Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Kdon2: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As evidence has shown,dude was jejely pushing drugs in the US while claiming to be on political exile.Managed to escape jail time by forfeiting huge cash to the US govt and ratting on his fellow drug pushers.
Drops mike

Aboki without brain.
Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by Christistruth00: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Lol.

Tinubu Graduated from Chicago State University and not University of Chicago but he did Study for a Bachelors degree in Accounting

It is like someone graduated in Accounting from Lagos State University instead of University of Lagos

That was what it was about
Re: I Am Igbo,but Tinumbu Is An Enigma by spearman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Worry about Biafra. Dot country Biafre.

(1) (Reply)

Suspend Constitution Review, Conduct Referendum On Biafra - Northern Coalition / Biafra Agitators Storm UK Parliament, London To Protest Against Genocide - Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.