Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban (12163 Views)

Donald Trump Supports Nigeria's Twitter Ban, Says He should Have Done The Same / APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other / INEC: Lawan Reacts To Alleged N2bn Bribe For Yakubu's Reappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Mikkycee777: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is it by force to talk? This one too just want to say something about the ban.
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by zinodizt: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
We don’t need each other ban it for life…. Las las we would access it with VPN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Force12: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by heniford2: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
After tomorrow I will have my say
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by sugarfrank(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
You cant compare this moronous slowpoke with the likes of Saraki or previous senate leaders. He's just the worst of them all. Leader wey mumu! Tueh!
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Jaybee8181(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nigeria needs Twitter more... Of course politician don't want that cos it help exposed their dirt acts of oppression

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by ojsmscom(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
As dumb as pussy.... this lawan is a disgrace to manhood...he would have been better off if he was created a big tree than human
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by FBIBOT(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
TimmyTen:
Twitter suspension in Nigeria exposes our toothless and spineless Senate yet again….In a normal democratic elected government the Minister of Misinformation has no right whatsoever to single handedly pass a decree or implement a policy without the Senate/Nass deliberating and passing it into Law. Senate has played a rather impotent role as usual over the past week on this issue.

It's so sad.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by H1man: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
People dey talk, rubber stamp still wan talk too. Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Mydazz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Twitter will be off Suspension after tommorow June 12, Democracy Day,.........
The government is scared of the level of mobilization that can be done nationwide with Twitter and the damage it will further do to its already damaged reputation
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by rummmy: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
This one just wan talk.....
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Awoo88: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Petersamuel8:
In as much as I am against the ban on twitter, I still think twitter needs Nigeria more, who wouldn't want to operate in Africa's largest market?
Una like to dey deceive una selves
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by otino(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
After June 12, the ban will be lifted
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
@mbuhari got his tweet deleted, let Buhari ban and unban Twitter it won't bring his deleted tweet back. Even puppets are now talking.
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Peterolus(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Twitter will miss Desmond Elliott
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by PStacks(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lawan is in a very difficult rubber stamp situation. Always talking from both sides of his mouth

never able to take a stand and man up.

Nigeria I bless thee
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by sophxx: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
F3dan:
Good.

Meanwhile I have a serviced one room self contain in Angungi, Lekki Lagos, with a standard master bedroom for rent. Contact on my signature for details.
Serviced? Care to explain that?
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by peeps4u: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Petersamuel8:
In as much as I am against the ban on twitter, I still think twitter needs Nigeria more, who wouldn't want to operate in Africa's largest market?

How does Twitter need Nigeria more when just very few, I mean very very few nigerians, run ads on twitter, most consult Twitter influencers to run ads. It is the Nigeria and Nigerians that need Twitter most and are losing most presently
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by PStacks(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Imagine if they had not banned Twitter and tommorow is June 12.. by now several planned protest would have been trending now on twitter preparin people to start boiling to release fire and fury tommorow
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by peeps4u: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
PStacks:
Imagine if they had not banned Twitter and tommorow is June 12.. by now several planned protest would have been trending now on twitter preparin people to start boiling to release fire and fury tommorow
you think the ban really affects the people that would naturally be involved in the protest. Go to TwitterUSA and see #June12thProtest already trending. Buhari trended in USA yesterday. Everyday, one or two Nigerian political events will trend in USA and either Neitherland or Germany
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by shegzhkn: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Petersamuel8:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself

and to ur question, PayPal, Stripe does not.

How much una think say africa worth sef ??
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Kosiso12(f): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
The most useless Senate President ever
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Brushstrokes20: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dumbo finally found his lost voice, but too late...

So better STFU!
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Failed ban grin

Nigeria fulani presidency and northern caliphate are begging Twitter to unbanned Nigerian presidency Twitter accounts grin

Twitter holding the zoo presidency joysticks

Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Asour: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/11/nigeria-twitter-need-each-other-lawan-reacts-to-ban/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Nobody (Needs) Twitter.

Social media (including Twitter) is a great tool.
But we probably have forgotten what the word "needs" mean.

Need : To have an absolute requirement of.

Does a human have an absolute requirement of Twitter? I doubt that.
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by Jalobe(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
We don't need Twitter.

Let them register if indeed they need our space.

We don't need Twitter.
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by snowball11(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
As spoken by a 'malu' occupying a space in the senate! undecided
Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by fabulousken(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has revealed plans to introduce digital currency before the end of 2021.

Rakiya Mohammed, Director, Information Technology Department of the CBN, disclosed this on Thursday.
Speaking at the end of the 306th Bankers’ Committee Meeting in Lagos, Mohammed said the currency would be accessible to all Nigerians.

She said: “Before the end of the year, the Central Bank will be making a special announcement and possibly launching a pilot scheme in order to be able to provide this kind of currency to the populace.
Read more
https://coalcity.ng/cbn-to-introduce-digital-currency-in-nigeria/

Re: Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban by fabulousken(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has revealed plans to introduce digital currency before the end of 2021.

Rakiya Mohammed, Director, Information Technology Department of the CBN, disclosed this on Thursday.
Speaking at the end of the 306th Bankers’ Committee Meeting in Lagos, Mohammed said the currency would be accessible to all Nigerians.

She said: “Before the end of the year, the Central Bank will be making a special announcement and possibly launching a pilot scheme in order to be able to provide this kind of currency to the populace.
Read more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Healthy, Every Nigerian Above 40 Is Sick – Orji Kalu / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. / 2023: Umahi Remains Ebonyi South Senatorial Candidate, APC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.