Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fakes - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fakes (925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fakes by Cokahot: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why do we face so many challenges here in nigeria. You wanna buy a car gone are the days of loyalty and humility. You wanna buy a used Nigerian car,previous owner would abuse it and claim its a year used clean,sure but engine has been abused.
You wanna buy from dealer , he gives u fake document
You wanna buy a foreign car,it turns out the car was madly accidented to frame level,but miraculously it was brought back to life while jeopardising the aero dynamics of the car ,causing fata death to the end user.

You finally bought a clean titled car with no accident history, you end up buying substandard tyres disguised as Tokunbo or even new after manufacturer date has been compromised by igbos,end user gets killed in tyre mishap.
Igbos are the problem of nigeria. Hausa,yoruba Hardy do such,its always igbos

Is it drugs,they are tons of fakes displayed at over the counter pharmacies.
Building materials..sub standard disguised as quality materials.
Is it even tobacco,there are tons of fakes everywhere.
Expired foods filled up in malls nd super markets
Drinks All adulterated from satchet to glass they re all adulterated all done by Igbos. Why
God punish IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwCEnISNOYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13IMhm6xrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jUUQPGJn0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0jbPgSAs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zme782nx_Bs

2 Likes

Re: Fakes by Rawzy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
If you are having problems with igbos,why not state it here than saying,Igbos are the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fakes by Folabifreeman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
You're not far from the truth OP

3 Likes

Re: Fakes by nymphomaniac(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Your thread started well but you delved into tribal bigotry and nepotism. Change your ways bro.
Rawzy:
If you are having problems with igbos,why not state it here than saying,Igbos are the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fakes by bishie101(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2021
You’re truly a daft person I swear. I wish mentality can be checked before people buy smart phones and data, cos you wouldn’t be here.
You come to my post stating a car is expensive but here you’re crying of substandard. If you see standard you call people Ole. Mumu. No, buy am “2.5m” and tell me if you won’t cry stupidly as you’re doing so now.

Also, be careful with this bigotry, accusing Igbos. One day this thing you de find you go see am. Onukwu

1 Like

Re: Fakes by henrybomb(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2021
You started very well but ruined everything when you went tribalistic about it.
Just make your point and let others learn from it

1 Like

Re: Fakes by wunmi590(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
undecided

Bros, don't talk like that, I'm a yoruba man, but scam cut across all tribes in Nigeria, we shouldn't only be talking about igbos only leaving the other tribes who also involved themselves in bad things....

Let always speak truth....

1 Like

Re: Fakes by Almaigaa: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rawzy:

He is very correct. This are facts all Nigerians know.

Re: Fakes by Almaigaa: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
wunmi590:
undecided

Bros, don't talk like that, I'm a yoruba man, but scam cut across all tribes in Nigeria, we shouldn't only be talking about igbos only leaving the other tribes who also involved themselves in bad things....

Let always speak truth....

You asked him to state the truth, while you lie. What you wrote above is far from the truth. Including your identity.

Re: Fakes by kennyAutosLTD: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
bishie101:
You’re truly a daft person I swear. I wish mentality can be checked before people buy smart phones and data, cos you wouldn’t be here.
You come to my post stating a car is expensive but here you’re crying of substandard. If you see standard you call people Ole. Mumu. No, buy am “2.5m” and tell me if you won’t cry stupidly as you’re doing so now.

Also, be careful with this bigotry, accusing Igbos. One day this thing you de find you go see am. Onukwu

he came to my page and wrote this>>>
Ole. 2.7m a whole 4plugs car. Hahaha.ole. u wanna make cool 1m on top one deal. You are a thief. This car is sold for 1.7 to 1.8m max. As of yesterday. U are a thief and no sane mofocka will buy it. Stupid thief. Acura tsx 4plugs. Acura sef no even get v6 so it's dumb fool.

its obvious he needs a medical attention urgently

well forlow my advise in my other reply to your commesnt

\Mr Cokahot

i saw the comment you wrote on other peoples page on how the price they want to sell their car is too high how is that your business or concern sir??

its obvious you are jobless so as you are Jobless, going on peoples page writing rubbish comment will not stop you from being fraustrated ill advise you move closer to God he is the only one that can save you, in addition read psalm 119 from vs 1 to the end inside a bottle water then pray that God should have mercy on you every morning drink out of it and pour the rest in the water u will use to bath try that for 7 days you will get a Good job so u will stop been idle and jobless try it and thank me later. thanks

Re: Fakes by Cokahot: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2021
How much are you working fool. Jobless sure,I'm off the streets fool counting my money
kennyAutosLTD:

he came to my page and wrote this>>>
Ole. 2.7m a whole 4plugs car. Hahaha.ole. u wanna make cool 1m on top one deal. You are a thief. This car is sold for 1.7 to 1.8m max. As of yesterday. U are a thief and no sane mofocka will buy it. Stupid thief. Acura tsx 4plugs. Acura sef no even get v6 so it's dumb fool.

its obvious he needs a medical attention urgently

well forlow my advise in my other reply to your commesnt

\Mr Cokahot

i saw the comment you wrote on other peoples page on how the price they want to sell their car is too high how is that your business or concern sir??

its obvious you are jobless so as you are Jobless, going on peoples page writing rubbish comment will not stop you from being fraustrated ill advise you move closer to God he is the only one that can save you, in addition read psalm 119 from vs 1 to the end inside a bottle water then pray that God should have mercy on you every morning drink out of it and pour the rest in the water u will use to bath try that for 7 days you will get a Good job so u will stop been idle and jobless try it and thank me later. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sold 2006 Registered Toyota Corolla / Lagos: SOLD:Clean Naija Used Acura TL 2003 / Range Rover evoque 2016 model full option with navigation, thumb start, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.