Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,735 members, 6,342,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 09:41 PM

Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos (2817 Views)

Meet 'World's Tallest Woman' Measuring 7ft And Married To A Shorter Man (Pics) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by Playloaded: 1:58pm On Jun 11
The unofficial tallest woman in Brazil has revealed insightful details about her life.

A 26-year-old model has shared her experience what it is like to be the tallest woman in Brazil.

Elisane Silva, 26, started to notice she was much taller than her classmates and even her family at the age of 10. At that time, she was already 5ft 9in despite being a child. Now, she stands at 6ft 8in.

Her mum Ana Maria Ramos is just 5ft 4in and her dad Luiz Jorge is 5ft 7in so they didn't think it was down to genes.

Elisane's height was due to a benign tumour on her pituitary gland which caused giantism and an overproduction of the growth hormone. Elisane, from Brazil, had no idea about the tumour until 2010 when she had tests on live TV as her family couldn't pay for it.

Now she's known unofficially as "Brazil's tallest woman".

In 2015, the model married Francinaldo Da Silva Carvalho, 31, and he stands at just 5ft 4in. They met in 2011 and the couple quickly fell in love, despite the height difference.

Elisane said growing up wasn't easy for her as she was often bullied with people calling her names like "giraffe" and "lamppost".

She said:
"I remember locking myself up at home as I felt so sick with the comments and words people were constantly saying.

"I decided to give up and it was the hardest decision I have ever had to make, as I wanted to continue studying.

"At the time, I was 17, so my parents didn't have much to say on the matter and I was really lost about where to go next in life."

About her relationship with her husband, Elisane said:"I felt an instant connection the moment I met him, that I didn't even notice his height.

"Francinaldo stands at just 5ft 4in, which is nearly 2ft shorter than me – but I didn't care.

"Although he was curious about my height and condition, he didn't make any evil comments, nor did he judge me.

"I fell for him right there and then, as he was the first person to treat me like a human being and not some freak of nature."

Elisane added: "We used to get comments in the street, I'm no longer the centre of attention now we have our beautiful son.

"Angelo is already 3ft 3in at three, but I don't believe he will grow to be as tall as me because I don't think my condition is hereditary.

"I think he will grow up to be average height – but even if not, he should embrace the unique asset he has been given."

Now Elisane is working towards becoming a professional model, a dream she's had since she was a teenager. But despite no agencies picking up on her portfolio, the aspiring model says photo sessions have helped with her confidence.

https://playloaded.com.ng/meet-brazils-tallest-woman-whos-married-to-a-man-whos-just-5ft/
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by Ekez(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11
How dem go take do doggy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by marveangel(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11
World people.if you short they make gest, if you talk they still laugh. It's like the only thing they accept if for you to be average just like them

1 Like

Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by pyyxxaro: 2:48pm On Jun 11
Obukwokwo go hard for this guy oh

Except e won de climb ladder de run am sad
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11
Ekez:
How dem go take do doggy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by DAramis: 5:55pm On Jun 11
Chai, she is really tall.
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by sunshineV: 6:28pm On Jun 11
i'm worried about her clit
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by Rugaria: 10:58pm On Jun 11
Gorgeous legs...
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by meobizy(f): 3:24am On Jun 12
I'm surprised at how proportional she is despite suffering from gigantism. Most of the affected look freakish.

1 Like

Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by zolajpower: 3:51am On Jun 12
Beautiful tall lady, I don't like tall ladies but I swear to you I don't mind this lady . She looks perfect to me .
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Jun 12
She's beautiful and straight. Not bend like others.
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by Kobicove(m): 7:06am On Jun 12
This is the real definition of 'long distance' relationship cheesy
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by Womanizer(m): 7:15am On Jun 12
[quote author=ednut1 post=102615683][/quote]

It won't be so easy in this case because her legs are very long
Re: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Woman Who’s Married To A Man Who’s Just 5ft - See Photos by Nanajackson(f): 7:47am On Jun 12
Playloaded:
The unofficial tallest woman in Brazil has revealed insightful details about her life.

A 26-year-old model has shared her experience what it is like to be the tallest woman in Brazil.

Elisane Silva, 26, started to notice she was

much taller than her classmates and even her family at the age of 10. At that time, she was already 5ft 9in despite being a child. Now, she stands at 6ft 8in.

Her mum Ana Maria Ramos is just 5ft 4in and her dad Luiz Jorge is 5ft 7in so they didn't think it was down to genes.

Elisane's height was due to a benign tumour on her pituitary gland which caused giantism and an overproduction of the growth hormone. Elisane, from Brazil, had no idea about the tumour until 2010 when she had tests on live TV as her family couldn't pay for it.

Now she's known unofficially as "Brazil's tallest woman".

In 2015, the model married Francinaldo Da Silva Carvalho, 31, and he stands at just 5ft 4in. They met in 2011 and the couple quickly fell in love, despite the height difference.

Elisane said growing up wasn't easy for her as she was often bullied with people calling her names like "giraffe" and "lamppost".

She said:

Now Elisane is working towards becoming a professional model, a dream she's had since she was a teenager. But despite no agencies picking up on her portfolio, the aspiring model says photo sessions have helped with her confidence.

https://playloaded.com.ng/meet-brazils-tallest-woman-whos-married-to-a-man-whos-just-5ft/
Omo See Height�

(1) (Reply)

Young Buck Cries To 50 Cent On The Phone / Does The Picture Suggests Uche Ogbodo Is A Lesby? / The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.