Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? (280 Views)

Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? by seyi360(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Most Nigerian churches don't feel the speakers' list of their conferences are complete until American preachers are included. The same can't be said about American churches conferences where they hardly headline Nigerian Pastors. I wonder why.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? by budaatum: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
You wonder why? Perhaps American preacher sells in Naija but Naija preacher does not sell in America.

I mean, if Naija see oyinbo for poster the juju fit make dem run come, but Naija for poster juju might not work on oyinbo in America.

I am just wondering too, of course.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? by seyi360(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
budaatum:
You wonder why? Perhaps American preacher sells in Naija but Naija preacher does not sell in America.

I mean, if Naija see oyinbo for poster the juju fit make dem run come, but Naija for poster juju might not work on oyinbo in America.

Think you have a point
Re: Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? by petra1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
seyi360:
Most Nigerian churches don't feel the speakers' list of their conferences are complete until American preachers are included. The same can't be said about American churches conferences where they hardly headline Nigerian Pastors. I wonder why.

haba . many Nigerian ministers have been ministrying all over the world. pastor chris ministers with benny hinn.
arch bishop idahosa syarted ministrying in America since the 80s
Re: Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? by seyi360(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2021
petra1:

haba . many Nigerian ministers have been ministrying all over the world. pastor chris ministers with benny hinn.
arch bishop idahosa syarted ministrying in America since the 80s

At what ratio?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Preachers Not Headlining American Christian Conferences ? by Isorshe(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2021
budaatum:

The whites brought the message of salvation to us, we depended on them to understand the Bible, to translate to our local dialect, they kept coming for evangelism and crusades, hence the need to always headline them.
Many Nigerian were students of several ministries abroad, so it's a privilege to invite your teacher to teach at your assembly.

Secondly, the trend has changed, Nigeria is now a forerunner with the gospel, many whites troop in yearly to attend crusades and healing services at Living Faith, Redeem, Synagogue and the list goes on, many Nigerians are pastoring mega churches overseas, holding auditorium filled crusades, it's just we always want to hear about kidnapping and banditory, so we never see such news.

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Prophets And Kings Of Old Desired To Hear What The Law Of Christ Says / Church Member Gift Pastor Land Cruiser Worth N55 Million / Sustaining The Fire Of God As A Believer Inside Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.