Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack (16169 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Four NDLEA officials killed in Ondo (Photos) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Doraty1(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
…survivor recounts ordeal

…community leader urges President Buhari to treat killer herdsmen in language they would understand

…….says 55 persons killed in community in 10 days

The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Benue state has confirmed that two of its officials were among the five persons killed Thursday by suspected armed herdsmen at Zongu Akiki village, Mbalagh Council Ward of Makurdi Local Government Area, LGA, of the state.

The armed men had Thursday morning ambushed and killed the five victims while on their way to their respective farms.

A survivor of the attack who narrowly escaped death, one Nyitamen Iorzer disclosed that the victims were waylaid at about 7am by the armed herders where they usually converged in the morning before moving into their farms.

“They opened fire on us and killed five persons. It took the grace of God for me to escape with one other person,” he said.

Confirming the gruesome murder of the two APC officials, the Caretaker State Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. James Ornguga said “of the five persons killed in the attack by armed herders, two of them were party officials from Mbalagh Council Ward.

“Mr. Moses Allagh was the Public Relations Officer of the APC in Mbalagh Ward, whole Simon Ugber was the Financial Secretary,” he said.

Reacting, the President Mbalagh Youth Development Association, Mr. Jude Nyam decried the continued unprovoked attacks on his people by herdsmen wondering when President Muhamedu Buhari “will start treating killer herdsmen in the language they would understand.

“The latest attack has brought the number of people killed by herdsmen in the past 10 days in Mbalagh community alone to 55 persons,” he said.

Nyam also called on President Buhari to be a President to all Nigerians and not only for herdsmen.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent, DSP, Catherine Anene confirmed that the corpses of the five victims had been deposited at the morgue of the Federal Medical Centre Makurdi.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-two-apc-officials-killed-by-armed-herdsmen-in-makurdi-attack/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp=1&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Eriokanmi: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Defend yourselves. Stop calling on buhari. Even if they deployed all the military and police personnel we have in the country to the south west alone, they're inadequate, talk-less of sharing them evenly all over the country.

I'm sure you understand what I meant when I said you should defend yourselves, try it once and all the nonsense would stop. Enough said

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by realstars: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Killer Herdsmen are Buhari brothers doing their legal duty, just try to kill one of them, then you will see how buhari will send his army to flush everyone in the town.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Jashub: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please they shouldn't use this to distract our President ; he is "working tirelessly " so please don't disturb him grin

6 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by psucc(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
But I hope these Benue people are not cowards? They should start 'spoiling' immediately or else they will be an extinct race.

4 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Mortiple(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
"Herdsmen KILL 2 APC Members from Benue State" ... breaking news!

Those who earn their daily living by supporting satanic APC government shall die by herdsmen bullets. undecided undecided undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by NNFORUM(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh dear Lord have mercy on the land

4 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by FalseProphet1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm very sure that they must have spent the whole day defending Buhari's government and insulting those that opposed them both online and offline only to be murdered by Buhari's foot soldiers, I see them regretting their decisions wherever they are, I see them begging for a second chance to come back to this world, I see their request being denied cos judgment is set.

This I have seen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
shocked

Fulfulde and violence are the languages they understand.

Of course Buhari would be mute in this case.

3 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by kuntash: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
quote author=Eriokanmi post=102613157]Defend yourselves. Stop calling on buhari. Even if they deployed all the military and police personnel we have in the country to the south west alone, they're inadequate, talk-less of sharing them evenly all over the country.

I'm sure you understand what I meant when I said you should defend yourselves, try it and once and the nonsense would stop. Enough said [/quote]

You mean am ?
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by bigdammyj: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by NgwalandAba(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Does it mean that coward Gowon and his entire family relocated outside the country, why are we not seeing his family members in gory pictures...the useless coward that thought fighting Igbos will allow them to occupy us forever not knowing that if you fight an Igboman you are fighting God directly is no where to be found now they are raping even those in their 80s in his village.

No God will save you until Karma turn to Bitch.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Tonyspecial(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
F
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by obembet(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is family matter.. APC are Bandit grin

9 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Defend yourselves. Stop calling on buhari. Even if they deployed all the military and police personnel we have in the country to the south west alone, they're inadequate, talk-less of sharing them evenly all over the country.

I'm sure you understand what I meant when I said you should defend yourselves, try it and once and the nonsense would stop. Enough said

They called Jonathan unprintable names. Now buhari turn, no one should call buhari, El Rufai don admit self what are you waiting for

11 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by UstazAhmed(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why don't the people of Benue allow our cows to graze in peace? Are they happy for all these bloodshed? Grazing is our cultural identity, y deny us from practicing it

1 Like

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Olayinka8793(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
E go reach everybody

2 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mortiple:
"Herdsmen KILL 2 APC Members from Benue State" ... breaking news!

Those who earn their daily living by supporting satanic APC government shall die by herdsmen bullets. undecided undecided undecided
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
cheesy

Nothing spoil.

bandits no dey ask party membership card

e go reach everybody

keep supporting an incompetent terrorist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Mindlog: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sad.
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Ifearnoevil: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
APC officials can only mean they support Buhari and this unfortunate government.
Izzy alright undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Dailymice: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
wink
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
BENUE YOUTHS are not serious.
IF it's to carry out JUNGLE JUSTICE on suspected thieves you'll see them yelling.

Dis is a situation dat calls for overwhelming Jungle justice or do they need to be told too?
Where are those BENUE youths that keep burning thieves, their collective expertise is needed here.

6 Likes

Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by mbahdi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sai barber
Re: Two APC Officials Killed By Armed Herdsmen In Makurdi Attack by Achico: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Do u no that the herdsmen u see today are the boko haram just that the have to change tactics and username, but what baffles me is why our top politicians are sponsoring them killing innocent people as if they will not die some day.. God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Chieftain Allegedly Hijacks Election Box In Yenagoa / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife / ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.