Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,406 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Peop Are Using Job Applicants Information For Scam And Illegal Activities. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peop Are Using Job Applicants Information For Scam And Illegal Activities. (204 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peop Are Using Job Applicants Information For Scam And Illegal Activities. by ProudlyNGN: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, Please those of you here that belong to the recruitment agencies of any organization or ministries vir companies. If you finish the recruitment process pack all credentials of the unsuccessful candidate and burn it.
The reason is these days you will find some people's highly confidential copy of credentials and details in places like suga joint or people frying akara and whatsoever, many if these credentials use to enter the wrong hands in the end and they are using the information to intimidate, blackmail or scam people with it.
Some use to go to the extent of applying loan via all this unsecured loan platform.

As I'm writing this now someone sent me and email and called me via phone call that my loan of 144k is overdue. I was like WTF are you talking about?
now they confirmed to me that someone use my details but the money was sent to different Account so may be they will track down the Account and owner.

Stay Safe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer - Abuja / Tread For Medical Sales Reps / Atiku Empowerment Scheme: Ex-vice President's Media Office Reacts To Purported O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.