Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) (701 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by KaplanDee: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kim Kardashian reveals that she has again failed " the baby bar" exam on their family show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" finale on Thursday Night.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy2fm1M9IZw

The mother of four was disappointed after failing the exam for the second time.
She said " I failed! This is really annoying. I feel bummed. Like totally bummed but it is what it is. I know, I just have to not stress about it. There's so many other fucking stressful things going on. I just have to do better in the future".

Her score in the second exam was worse than the previous one. She got 463.

She called her sister, Khloe Kardashian to share the news and thanked her for being supportive to her.
Khloe Kardashian reminded Kim that she's going through alot personally, from battling Covid-19 to dealing with the end of the reality show KUWTK and going through marital problem with her now estranged husband, Kanye West.

After the words of encouragement from Khloe, Kim decided that she was going to take the test again in July and she need to start studying.

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm sure she will fail again. if she was studying in Nigeria she would have bribed the lecturer with her pussy in other to pass, but thank God this is America where you have to work hard if you want to have a good result.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by Coldshisha: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
cool

Someone worth $410 Billion naira, ₦400,000,000,000 that can buy Kogi and Abia State is crying over call to bar exams

She just wanted the certificate just to honour her late dad

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm sure she will fail again. if she was studying in Nigeria she would have bribed the lecturer with her pussy in other to pass, but thank God this is America where you have to work hard if you want to have a good result.

Which one is you're sure she will fail again Damn!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by Ever8090: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
If call to bar no work, make she try "call to Olosho" naa..
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Someone worth $410 Billion naira, ₦400,000,000,000 that can buy Kogi and Abia State is crying over call to bar exams

She just wanted the certificate just to honour her late dad

You sure say you do maths for school?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
She should keep trying and kudos to her for her honesty and tenacity
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by Emmanuel224(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You sure say you do maths for school?
u dey mind am, world richest man never reach 200 billi sef
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
She should keep trying, she'll definitely pass.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) by jendhorlee(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2021
So this one na news too

(1) (Reply)

BBN S6: White Money React To Pere Threat To Against Him / Liquorose Ignores Emmanuel To Dance With Micheal In An Unpleasant Manner / Bbnaija Queen Knack Saga Nini Watch Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.