Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! (4385 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Migration From Northern Cyprus To Southern Cyprus As A Student / Lets Discuss about Studying In Southern Cyprus(EU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by IhateMyDad: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Following
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
IhateMyDad:
Following

Why do you hate your dad?
grin
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
noskcid:
You can Google schools in northern and southern Cyprus that you can attend with less tuition fee

https://neu.edu.tr/?lang=en

Check this school
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello noskid can I get a tuition of 2500euro per yr for bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or information technology in southern Cyprus?

And secondly how is getting visa now during this covid period sir?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by IhateMyDad: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
noskcid:

Why do you hate your dad?
grin

Long story boss

Buh I healed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
OP nice thread.i will need your help
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
ghettonews:
Hello noskid can I get a tuition of 2500euro per yr for bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or information technology in southern Cyprus?

And secondly how is getting visa now during this covid period sir?

Yes please
Visa is sure sir
There are university that offer those courses for that amount or maybe a little bit above
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
IhateMyDad:

Long story boss

Buh I healed

Bless up man
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
OP nice thread.i will need your help

Ask me sir
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
noskcid:

Yes please
Visa is sure sir
There are university that offer those courses for that amount or maybe a little bit above

Noskid am asking this question because I have a case with an agent who I paid money to get admission in South Cyprus which we both agreed and he went and get me admission in Cyprus international university and am telling him I don't want north then he told me the least I can get for South is 6000 and that there are zero possibilities of getting their visa here in Nigeria. The case is now in police shaaaa.
But can I be assured I can get it for not more than 3000euro.

Secondly assuming I move to north the agent was telling me that there are agents who their work is to move students from north to south that if I got to ciu in North Cyprus that with 500euro they will take me to south. Pls I know u have a good insight about this pls just clarify me is important?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ausproxi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
noskcid:

https://neu.edu.tr/?lang=en

Check this school

Isn't this in North Cyprus?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by kzero(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please can you break down the payments procedure and the process to get started?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
ausproxi:

Isn't this in North Cyprus?

Yes, I will post universities in south Cyprus
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by jamesfield: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ausproxi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
noskcid:

Yes, I will post universities in south Cyprus

Alright, waiting...
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Hello noskid is it a must I must have upto 7000 euro bank statement before applying for south Cyprus students visa cuz I will be having about 6000euro remaining after paying part tuition fee?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by Wahalaperson: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Bro, please I would love to have a personal talk with you, how can I reach you sir ?
ghettonews:

Hello noskid is it a must I must have upto 7000 euro bank statement before applying for south Cyprus students visa cuz I will be having about 6000euro remaining after paying part tuition fee?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2021
ghettonews:

Noskid am asking this question because I have a case with an agent who I paid money to get admission in South Cyprus which we both agreed and he went and get me admission in Cyprus international university and am telling him I don't want north then he told me the least I can get for South is 6000 and that there are zero possibilities of getting their visa here in Nigeria. The case is now in police shaaaa.

Secondly assuming I move to north the agent was telling me that there are agents who their work is to move students from north to south that if I got to ciu in North Cyprus that with 500euro they will take me to south. Pls I know u have a good insight about this pls just clarify me is important?

The truth is that from Nigeria, you get admission to north and after a week in quarantine you can move to south with just 400-500 euros. But I need to know your purpose of going south now, school or work?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2021
noskcid:

The truth is that from Nigeria, you get admission to north and after a week in quarantine you can move to south with just 400-500 euros. But I need to know your purpose of going south now, school or work?
I Am going for school sir?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2021
ghettonews:

I Am going for school sir?

I will get back to you with adequate info brother
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by uche393: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2021
ghettonews:

he is telling you the Truth
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
noskcid:

Ok
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2021
noskcid:

Ok
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2021
uche393:
he is telling you the Truth

How is he telling me the truth pls explain more further. Is to move from North to south to go nd seek asylum is the truth he's telling me or what. Pls explain more to me sir
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by uche393: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by Morgennoskcid: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I was banned that is why you guys didn’t hear from me
I will explain better now but I might be banned again after my explanation.
If you want to study in Cyprus with low tuition fees then your destination is north but if you want to live and work in Cyprus then your destination is south. the northern part accommodation is high but school is low but in the south, accommodation is low and school is very very high.
That’s Cyprus for you and I wish you the best.
If you need my help outside here then you can text to my mail is morgan19058@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by Morgennoskcid: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
uche393:
I have a friend who did same process from North to South Cyprus, it's not good revealing such migration options here because it might cast easily. The whole process was not up to 6 months. And yes you will seek asylum.
North Cyprus is under Asia/turkey
While south is under EU.

Thanks man, info like this is not what I should have given out here but I wanted to be plain about this thread and I got blocked. The process is what you can actually do but if can’t then you need someone to help you out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Netherlands? / Some Beautiful, Abandoned Places In The World That Make You WOW!!! / Terminal Navigation Charges: We Were Betrayed, Says Arik!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.