Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

ISWAP Releases The List Of Captured Boko Haram's Commanders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Releases The List Of Captured Boko Haram's Commanders (3098 Views)

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / ISWAP Releases Aid Workers, Others, After Negotiations / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ISWAP Releases The List Of Captured Boko Haram's Commanders by ATTemi: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wake up.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Reminds me of that Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey's song "funrawon loma funrawon logun je, e ma feso bawonja "
The power in the fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. At FreeStuffsNG, we daily pray that God bless Nigeria.
Re: ISWAP Releases The List Of Captured Boko Haram's Commanders by Tochj(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Good evening sir. It is your hatred and bigotry against PMB that makes you rejoice at every death and killing in the land. Nothing he does will wipe off your hatred ,bigotry and resentment against him . The good news is that he clearly doesn't need to focus on the negative energy from you haters of PMB and Nigeria.President Muhammadu Buhari will finish his tenure, election will be held in 2023, a winner will be democratically elected and sworn in and Nigeria will continue. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose again as usual. This land will remain blessed to bless those who bless it and curse those who curse it. God bless Nigeria.We at FreeStuffsNG will continue to bless our fatherland Nigeria.
My hatred for him is the reason herdsmen are killing people in Benue daily..ok
My hatred is the reason Buhari Government is borrowing even from the grave..odimma.
My hatred is the reason why economy has crumbled...fine
Now Nigeria is not my fatherland
I didn't believe in it
My father realised that Nigeria will not work
He tried pulling out of Nigeria but was forced against his wish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. / Breaking: See What Vice- President Ifeanyi Okowa Is Doing Right Now (picture) / Sanwo-olu Visits Ebuka Obi And Zion Ministry For Votes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.