Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi (1560 Views)

Tinubu Does Not Deserve The Treatment He Is Getting From Buhari – Shettima / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Tension in the Villa as Buhari threatens to dump 2nd term bid on health grounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Emergingnation(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment
He pointed out that the military goes after IPOB members and leaves Fulani herdsmen to kill and maim people.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUN 11, 2021

The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has warned Nigerian Government over its constant attacks on members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), noting that they might not have people in power but they have God.

The Christian leader, who took to his Twitter page on Friday stated this, warning the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to tread with caution. 

He pointed out that the military goes after IPOB members and leaves Fulani herdsmen to kill and maim people.

Suleman also noted that IPOB's agenda is to pull out a part of Nigeria, unlike killer herdsmen who seek to destroy the whole of Nigeria.

His tweet read, “You will go after IPOB? Yet you can't go after killer herdsmen? IPOB seeks to pull out of a part of Nigeria. Killer herdsmen destroy the whole of Nigeria. Who should be dealt with urgently?
“Tread with caution sir. They might have no one in power to speak for them, they have GOD.”

Suleman is one of Nigeria's clerics who lend their voices to national issues.

Suleman recently took a swipe at the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government over its reaction to Twitter's deletion of Buhari's tweet considered to be 'genocidal'. 

He condemned the move by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed after the latter organised a press conference over the issue. Suleman noted that there were weightier matters that required a press conference.

He said, ”Schoolchildren were kidnapped, no federal press conference addressed it. People are killed daily, no word of stern threat to the bandits. A tweet was deleted and you had a press conference? Define joblessness! Many are mad (mentally ill), few are roaming.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/11/apostle-suleman-warns-buhari-threatens-him-god-over-ipob-treatment

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Jashub: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
How I wish the likes of Adeboye and Kumuyi will speak out like this, but it seems they are comfortable with the status quo of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by youngeagle(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
The security situation of the country would have been fair if the president is sincere

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by fourboys: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari no get sense Iswear

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Sipsum: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jashub:
How I wish the likes of Adeboye and Kumuyi will speak out like this, but it seems they are comfortable with the status quo of Nigeria

Kumuyi and Adeboye are old men, they know the history of this country.
Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Jashub: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sipsum:

You're not making sense oga

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
I may not be a fan of Suleiman but I must admit he is among the few religious leaders

that have called out the bullshit of this blood sucking administration.

Using his platform.

Thank you sir !

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Cammo: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
The bastard has an Islamization agenda that he wants to achieve through ethnic cleansing.

That's the way of Muslims. They come to your territory like innocent visitors (herdsmen), then gradually start straying deliberately to see your reaction (invading farmland and destroying crops). If you fight hard (ESN) they run away. But if you don't fight but keep crying (Benue) they'll continue to attack you, raping your women and killing your loved ones with pleasure until they have total domination (Islamization).

There's a reward for them in heaven hell, where they'll have ørgies with almajiris bïtches and prostitutes.

Useless religion, useless people.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sipsum:

shut up he wasn't old when he did 1million March during Jonathan's tenure against insecurities that wasn't worst like what we are facing today.infact thunder visit you there.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by FirstProphet: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
I see the good-for-nothing DSS invading his premises soon
Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by gidgiddy: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
I dont like Pastor Suleman but I agree with him 100% on this one

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Nwaide01: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Don't mind them they always forget that whoever God blesses no man can curse. The Igbo are like the eagle which glitters through the rain and instead of the rain to drench it,it baths it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
They might have no one in power to speak for them ; they have God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by NgwalandAba(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pastor don't worry for Us,if we can fight world powers including almost All ethic groups in Nigeria in 1967..1970. we can even invade sambissa forest this time and capture foolhari in Niamay Niger Republic live.

Kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Quodseverismete: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
" trade with caution sir, they might have no one in government to speak for them, but they have God". Everyone will be paid back in his own coin,no body I repeat no be escapes it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by tony0806: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
It's well
Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
A tweet was deleted and you had a press conference? Define joblessness! Many are mad (mentally ill), few are roaming.”
If we talk now, some people here go dey cry more than Buhari

Look at the speed at which they called a conference over a deleted tweet

Lai Mohammeds' was non stop

Has this regime ever called governors and major stake holders over the lost of lives

That will tell you that the person in power values no life except his!

If the international community refuse to listen to the cries of the people and hastily do something,

I am afraid, the Nigeria we see today, we might see no more

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Finally, clerics are speaking up.
It's about time...cos this thing the fulani parasites have started will reach everybody, if we don't stop it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by tony0806: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cc: lalasticlala, it's true o
Re: Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari, Threatens Him With God Over IPOB Treatment He Poi by Saifullah01: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Everyone that wants to trend these days just presses Igbos mumu button knowing well that they can trend you

(1) (Reply)

"They Have Come To Arrest Me, Not My Mouth" MKO Abiola As He Was Being Arrested / Umahi Mocks ARISE TV Host Rufai Over His Traffic Offence He Committed (video) / National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.