Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) (26946 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Pictures Of Owerri: 100days Of Gov Hope Uzodimma / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by AustineCJ: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
G
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulations to Governor rotimi akeredolu.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Niyeal(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Legalise weed abeg

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Theoutsider: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Is this what you promised my people you are a fool please disregard this man called Rotimi he is a pathological liar last month I was in my own town Akure nothing changed it's very obvious that what olusegun mimiko and Agagu did is what this man Akeredolu call achievements.

You bought slippers you call it achievements you built toilet you called it achievements a whole governor oo.

I see no youth in these photos.
Just a bunch of old men trying to secure the next election
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
This Governor has failed. Looks like Cannabis has taken over his state of mind grin

If you want to construct roads, by all means, pay for properties and remove them and build a modern road that driverless cars can ply tomorrow.

Was that animal husbandry? When did State become subsistent farmer
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by danilmo: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:
This Governor has failed. Looks like Cannabis has taken over his state of mind grin

If you want to construct roads, by all means, pay for properties and remove them and build a modern road that driverless cars can ply tomorrow.

Was that animal husbandry? When did State become subsistent farmer

Ondo has no much money for what ure talking about..

Ondo state get same monthly allocation like Abia state,IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
I think we should start campaigning against governors for not allowing LOCAL GOVERNMENT to function in Nigeria.
Most of these projects are supposed to be handled by local government chairmen and not state governor who knows nothing about the needs and the security challenge most villages,towns and local governments are facing. Nigeria governors leave local governments to function because federal government is not disallowing you to function

#LOCAL GOVERNMENT autonomy (self-directing freedom) is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Luggard: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
These are all for public showmanship. You only need to get there to know they are lies.

What happened to rehabilitating Owena water plant? Ondo-Akure road has remained a death trap at Owena market junction, there was no mention of it.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Skmoda(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
He should pay Ondo state workers salaries
This is strong ooo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Trustedpronet: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
I love my governor no matter what! He is better than Buhari 1000%

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
I swear
I don’t know the problem of Nigeria government with not like paying workers salaries
Skmoda:

This is strong ooo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by ThatFairGuy: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Remove Tinubu outta your name angry
Tinubuadvocate:
Is this what you promised my people you are a fool please disregard this man called Rotimi he is a pathological liar last month I was in my own town Akure nothing changed it's very obvious that what olusegun mimiko and Agagu did is what this man Akeredolu call achievements.

You bought slippers you call it achievements you built toilet you called it achievements a whole governor oo.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by ThatFairGuy: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Where's Obaseki to showcase his achievements so far as well grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by danilmo: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
I swear
I don’t know the problem of Nigeria government with not like paying workers salaries

Wen u have debt to refund, just like the Paris refund FG promised to take back ,how do u think payment can be that smooth.. Governance are of 2 things.

U can decide to be a salary payer + zero infrastructure

Or u can choose to go infrastructure with 0 payment.

So what most of them do is to try and balance the 2 side.. See the case of Oyo, only paying salary with no reasonable project , infact akeredolu has done more than him infrastructural wise within this 100 days..

Only state like Lagos, Porthcourt , Akwa ibom, Ogun and co can thrive well with both infrastructure and salary payment.

Ondo allocation is 4B, salary alone takes 2.8B.

Na 1B u wan take run the state successfully??

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
For what
ThatFairGuy:
Remove Tinubu outta your name angry
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sanromeo:

May God forgive you for this. I live in Akure and I can tell you categorically that No Governor in the history of Ondo State has surpassed Akeredolu if we compare what they have done with the resources available to them.

Akeredolu constructed more roads in his first term alone than any 2 term Governor of Ondo State. His achievements in Industrialization, Infrastructural development, Social Welfare, Human Capital development, Health Care and Security are unprecedented. Your state Governor can't lace Akeredolu's shoe when we compare their achievements.
I gat one question for u,are you civil servant in ondo?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
danilmo:

Ondo has no much money for what ure talking about..

Ondo state get same monthly allocation like Abia state,IMO state.
Jesu, are you saying that the level of his projects are sincere reflections of the real financial status of Ondo State?

No wonder Amotekun is a popular employment generator but brings nothing to the table, because of the APC sponsored Fulani Herdsmen. Money spent on Security would have helped Ondo do great things if the President is less than a Fulani Herdsmen supporter. He does not condemn them, but can circle-dot the Igbos for saying 'I dont wanna be part of the decay". grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by ThatFairGuy: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
You're an impostor
Tinubuadvocate:
For what
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
I'm impostor because I condemned a fake governor called Akeredolu. Even Baba Tinubu no celebrate mediocrity. You better grow up and stop thinking like toddler
ThatFairGuy:
You're an impostor
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by ThatFairGuy: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Remove Tinubu outta your name undecided
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm impostor because I condemned a fake governor called Akeredolu. Even Baba Tinubu no celebrate mediocrity. You better grow up and stop thinking like toddler
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fuckoff.
ThatFairGuy:
Remove Tinubu outta your name undecided
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by chromosomeXY: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

This comment makes no sense.

You are stupid for saying the comment made no sense.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
The need to cut the wasteful massive money going to that yeye security vote.
How come Agagu was able to pay workers and still manage to build things
danilmo:

Wen u have debt to refund, just like the Paris refund FG promised to take back ,how do u think payment can be that smooth.. Governance are of 2 things.

So what most of them do is to try and balance the 2 side.. See the case of Oyo, only paying salary with no reasonable project , infact akeredolu has done more than him infrastructural wise within this 100 days..

Only state like Lagos, Porthcourt , Akwa ibom, Ogun and co can thrive well with both infrastructure and salary payment.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
danilmo:

Anambra,delta, kano can thrive well likewise

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Bunsenbun(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
OndoFirstBorn:

You mean recruiting another set of over 500 people in addition to the 800 that has been recruited before, to strengthen the security architecture of the state, at this period of killings and bloodshedding here there, is not worth to be impressed about?

Tell us the impressive thing your Governor has done on security while also providing job for the people
I am from Ondo state and Akeredolu has been subpar.Yes other state governments are useless but Akeredolu has been owing salaries for months.
If you think civil servants should not be paid then you need a brain recheck.
Lastly I know very well how votes were massively bought during the last elections.So don't come here with that crap about using the resources in the state as they are available
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by joowealth(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Commendable! I doff my Hart!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by mrkings84(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
100 strides indeed.

All these projects put together is not up to the coconut refinery Udom Emmanuel is building in Akwabom neither are they up to the Garrison flyover Wike commissioned some few months ago!!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) by Michdear(f): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Akeredolu and his media boys lmao,do you all notice most of the projects here are mere project that are not even worthy the jamborees,the school of public health was built by a rep member,who single handedly use his personal funds ,not even constituency funds,yet akeredolu claim it as hi own achievement,how about those less than 20 million project ,or painted project,most of those wear scheme have always been there ,baba just come repaint buildings,governor commissioning street road of few meters with low quality,like governance in old state is become so low ,agagu and Mimiko have way too much project back then that they are unable to go commission them and only focus on major big project,akeredolu is a scam honestly yet he won’t pay civil servants salary,even poor Ekiti is pay regularly now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Buhari Should Not Be Sworn In With The Quran – Etcetera Writes / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.