Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) (83572 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Piptocoin: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2021
teresafaith:
Are you sure this isn't a frame up

Are you kidding me? Don't be fooled by words. He brought a girl to have sex with his friend who dismembered the body parts of the girl while the friend is nowhere to be found (conveniently). So much holes in his fictitious story of a non-existent friend. Don't you know a criminal once caught would spin any ridiculous tale to save his neck? Akpan, the guy who killed the lady searching for job, claimed that she attacked him after they had had sex....wtf!! These are lies that are so obvious that they refuse to be associated with the story. Be wise, my dear. Murderers and criminals will spin any yarn to save themselves even when caught red-handed.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2021
teresafaith:
Bebe, honestly you got me thinking real deep. Of how one need to mind ones business and those one associate with.. bcus these days no one knows what the next person or close/best friend is capable of doing that will implicate someone.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Skull mining boost 85% of SW IGR.

LOL.......cyptoskull.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2021
mightyhaze:
Our gbegri brothers will avoid this thread like a plague..instead u will find them converged in Igbo threads,as though Igbo threads give ventilation and validation to their existence..smh

Would I have said it better than this.

So on point......LOL.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Jagunlabiodua: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Rather than look for Fulani headsmen to capture and use for the ritual, you are killing your own sister all in the name of ritual, well the ritual can never work because she is Yoruba her spirit made them catch and expose you for this evil. You must be killed useless man, I don’t know why they didn’t put tyres on his neck and burn him to ashes.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Tomilola360:
but why is he crying?

You dey mind the bastard

They should handover the idiot to me, I will teach him a lesson he would never forget in 3 life times
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Human rituals is very abominable act.
All these won't stop until our people stop worshipping money.
Believe me you, all these human sacrifices are for monetary purposes
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Economy of future Oduduwa Republic.

Trade and services:25%
Skull mining:43%
Ritual:30%

What an Economy.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Rossy12(f): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Uhnnnn, everyday one bad news or d other.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2021
King3urna:

Who are the buyers of this body parts that’s another question that need to be asked of all the ones the cut who did they say they are selling to how come we did not hear anything about it anymore hmm Nigeria Una country

His buyers are probably untouchable politicians. Nigerians are terrible people.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed This was the same criminal activity Oduduwa was engaging in before he was chased away from the sky. Almost all the angels lost their heads before he was evacuated from paradise now his descendants have continued with the trade, spits

These Nairaland boys! grin
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
mightyhaze:
Our gbegri brothers will avoid this thread like a plague..instead u will find them converged in Igbo threads,as though Igbo threads give ventilation and validation to their existence..smh
am tired of these afonja coneheads and their skullarship degrees

Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The police in Osun state has arrested a 40-year-old man, Kabiru Oyeduntan, with dismembered parts of a yet-to-be-identified woman, Reports.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command as Obtained By , said the police on Thursday, June 10 at about 9pm, got intelligence report that some ritualists beheaded an unknown lady at quarry area of Apomu.

She said a team of police operatives in collaboration with the local security outfits swiftly moved into action and arrested the suspect with the butchered body parts of a suspected lady of about 20 years of age, Learnt.

The spokesperson added that some of the body parts of the deceased are still missing. She said body parts recovered inside a box in one of the rooms of the suspect include the head, wrist, feet and some other parts of the severed body.

When interrogated, the suspect claimed one of his friends identified as Akin brought the deceased to his room to have sex with. He said he left them in the room and that when he returned, he found her dismembered body in his room. He says he doesn't know the whereabouts of his friend.

The police say he will be charged to court as soon as possible and that efforts are being made to arrest the said Akin and other members of the gang.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-3nkbtcE9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=de018791-f568-4f13-b795-02cc4497f0ce&ig_mid=84D57D1C-B011-41EA-8D70-0D6D270D9CFC

Source: BLOG
Crocodile tears
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Asianjollof007: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed This was the same criminal activity Oduduwa was engaging in before he was chased away from the sky. Almost all the angels lost their heads before he was evacuated from paradise now his descendants have continued with the trade, spits

You igbos on this forum are very mad and tribalistic. Once they start with you now, you mfs will start crying and play victim.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Clear pictures or i dont believe it.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by melzabull(f): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2021
aryzgreat:

They would rather be running after danfo bus, collecting 50 naira "owomida" that they use to smoke egbo and drink Kai Kai, instead of learning a trade or skill.

I laugh at those mocking 2×2 shops. They don't know those guys have warehouse somewhere but chose to use 2×2 shop as decoy to evade overtaxing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6596896/pastor-herbalist-three-others-arrested

Just same yesterday, another Osun ritual thread involving pastor. Yaribanza are really despicable and barbaric to trade in human parts.
you sabi dem. Never a day pass without you hearing of yaribanza mining skull in their waste region. I wonder how many yolowbas will be left when they have their hoedua republic

Umu ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by melzabull(f): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Asianjollof007:

You igbos on this forum are very mad and tribalistic. Once they start with you now, you mfs will start crying and play victim.
shut up abobaku! You yorubas are madder and tribalism itself. Have you rape.d your sister today?
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Flamees(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
KABIRU OYEDUNTAN shocked shocked shocked

Any society where people still kill their fellow humans for ritual purposes can never be a progressive society.

Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The police in Osun state has arrested a 40-year-old man, Kabiru Oyeduntan, with dismembered parts of a yet-to-be-identified woman, Reports.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command as Obtained By , said the police on Thursday, June 10 at about 9pm, got intelligence report that some ritualists beheaded an unknown lady at quarry area of Apomu.

She said a team of police operatives in collaboration with the local security outfits swiftly moved into action and arrested the suspect with the butchered body parts of a suspected lady of about 20 years of age, Learnt.

The spokesperson added that some of the body parts of the deceased are still missing. She said body parts recovered inside a box in one of the rooms of the suspect include the head, wrist, feet and some other parts of the severed body.

When interrogated, the suspect claimed one of his friends identified as Akin brought the deceased to his room to have sex with. He said he left them in the room and that when he returned, he found her dismembered body in his room. He says he doesn't know the whereabouts of his friend.

The police say he will be charged to court as soon as possible and that efforts are being made to arrest the said Akin and other members of the gang.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-3nkbtcE9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=de018791-f568-4f13-b795-02cc4497f0ce&ig_mid=84D57D1C-B011-41EA-8D70-0D6D270D9CFC

Source: BLOG

The girl just before she had her body dismembered wished she never took this option.

Look at him crying � like he feels guilty. This is death already in human form. Can’t we stop hating and start loving people so that they can turn out from evil.

Every soul was born good to this world, let’s keep making the world good for those rebirths

And what’s the police doing to salvage this
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2021
melzabull:
sad west is rituals/skull mining/organ harvesting/ head hunting/corpse exhuming, child rap!ng/incest, yahoo plus, internet scam, agberoism/thuggery, omonile/land grabbing, marital prostitut!on

North is terrorism, kidnapping, banditry, Fulani herdsmen, child marriage

I agree with East
Omo..... Chaiiiiii.. i

This reality is just so painful!!!
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Bostin(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Yorubas sef embarassed
Why do we Yorubas love harvesting human meat?
This is getting out of hand embarassed
I'm a Yoruba but I can tell you its ignorance and illiteracy that caused that....excluding religions because Yoruba are most religious .
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by xelly: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Skull mining boost 85% of SW IGR.

This is not kind and not a time to joke as the whole Yorubas did not engage in this crime. I have hardworking Yoruba friends and this is a big insult to their sincere hustle.

The perpetrator should be punished accordingly. Where is the National Orientation Agency? They need to teach people on the need to work hard.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by xelly: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Bostin:
I'm a Yoruba but I can tell you its ignorance and illiteracy that caused that....excluding religions.

I believe you 100%. Most crime is as a result of ignorant. That is the reason why National Orientation Agency need to up her game.

It would have been nice to tag it a Yoruba thing if they have a culture that promotes that or it is done on open without condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
teresafaith:
you get eyes so ?
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by King3urna(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

His buyers are probably untouchable politicians. Nigerians are terrible people.

I guess as much oh
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2021
What exactly is he begging for ..
Cut that bastard into pieces abeg
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
That he-goat Igboho no go talk na o....later he go carry im brown roof head say na fulani herdsmen be the waste problem.

Innocent Fulani men wey come hustle, Dem go dey blame Dem no know say na all these greedy afonja fowls wey wan make quick money na the do all the killings & miaming

Nonsense and ingredients.
ONE NIGERIA

Get a life kid,we know what fulani are up to .Jihadists wonderers sons of ismael roaming all around Sahara desert with their cursed cattle looking for watered land to grab in the name of Islam.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2021
GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN. THE HEART OF MAN IS FULL OF WICKEDNESS.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Afọnja Amaka grin
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
teresafaith:
it is possible.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2021
fredoooooo:
What exactly is he begging for ..
Cut that bastard into pieces abeg
He didn't do it, his friend Akin did.

He could be innocent.
Re: Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
That he-goat Igboho no go talk na o....later he go carry im brown roof head say na fulani herdsmen be the waste problem.

Innocent Fulani men wey come hustle, Dem go dey blame Dem no know say na all these greedy afonja fowls wey wan make quick money na the do all the killings & miaming

Nonsense and ingredients.
ONE NIGERIA

Your younger ones no go know say you dey Nairaland dey mumu yourself like this o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.