Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Start Your Own Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Packaging Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Your Own Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Packaging Business (346 Views)

How To Start Your Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Business / How To Start Your Own Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Packaging / How To Start Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Packaging Business by butchery(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
My 17years of commitment to the meat &food industries I have worked with united training company(utc) nigeria plc@creek road Apapa,managed@shoprite meat market zambeef v.i lekki lagos,lagos government abattior agege/Ikorodu meat processing factory,Everfresh foods ltd lekki,meat market ceddi plaza abuja,kaduna farms dogondowa road kd&master butcher accra ghana,spar park and shop v.i,lekki Lagos nigeria,hubmart store,meat options ajah i have trained many industries staffs,companies,individual on meat,chicken,pork,lamb,goat,bacon, sausages,burger processing,meat production plan,develop business&l have set up many meat factory and I have assist many companies getting good bakery,meat processing,catering butchery,fast food,laundry equipment,and meat packaging materials e.g crystal spice beef,pork,chicken,burger spices/disc (nylon),sausages cassing,vomol pack,vaccum nylon,give best meat suppliers to many meat industries. Nigeria are set to smile as meat processing becomes the next development target for investors. Starting meat processing is also best if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the Slaughtering cows,pork,chicken,lamb& goat,packaging,pricing display varieties meats in freezer and distribution o f carcasses such as Beef, pork, lamb,goat,chicken fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince meat and other livestock. A meat market store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business. Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings, loans or investments from business partners. Physical Vocations are important for meat market stores since you need a place to prepare the meat for sell while also giving a permanent destination for your customers. You simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.For opening and setting up meat processing,we building Coldroom (shop) sausage factory or getting the best butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen equipment in nigeria.
Contact Sam nigeria meat processing consultant Tel. +2348020685390 what'sapp
email smoronfade@yahoo.com[color=#006600][/color]

Re: How To Start Your Own Meat Processing Butchery Sausage Packaging Business by SAMIexx: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please sir do you buy live turkeys for frozen sir ? I have some I want to sell sir they are over a year old sir

(1) (Reply)

Buy Argentina Yellow Maize / Aminogrow Oral / Old Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.