Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons (1465 Views)

Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm very much in support of Biafra but I dislike Nnamdi kanu IPOB system. We igbos have suffered so much protecting our brothers in South South, everything we are suffering today in Nigeria is as a result of protecting our brothers in South South. The coup that was tag igbo coup that lead to massacre of Igbos was lead by our brothers from South South. The recent incidence happening now is as a result of Igbos supporting Goodluck who is from South South too.

Now let be realistic does our brothers from South South take us the way we take them? The answer is no . We fought there fight, we stand with them anytime they are denied anything in Nigeria but when it come to reciprocate that love they will rather remain silent or backstab us. All the igbos of South East properties in porthacoaurt during the war was ceased by our brothers From River state. Today the same mistake is repeating itself.

Not compulsory all igbos must be a Biafrans. There are Yoruba population in Benin, there are Fulani in Chad, Niger and some other Sahara countries. In South Africa there are ndebele also in Zimbabwe. Switzerland have France, German and Italians, the same in many other Countries of the world. Our own can't be different is time to let go of Igbos in South South they can choose to be Nigeria if they so wishes is not a must a refredum should conduct. They can speak for themselves, if they choose to be silent then we have no choice to go with the five South eastern state. Rwanda is as small as South East Nigeria, No access to sea. Border with Congo who have access to Oceans but many Congolese are taking refuge in Rwanda. Congolese with all there National resources are suffering, ravaging with uncertainty but go to Rwanda you may think you are in London. The same with Switzerland and Austria when compared with living standard of Belgium, France and Italy. A country not having access to sea don't neccessary make them poor.

Someone should pls tell that man in London to stop sacrificing our able men and women for Biafra of South South and South East. If we can have a Biafra or Igbo nation of five South eastern Nigeria I certainly see nothing wrong with that.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by King3urna(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
dignity33:
I'm very much in support of Biafra but I dislike Nnamdi kanu IPOB system. We igbos have suffered so much protecting our brothers in South South, everything we are suffering today in Nigeria is as a result of protecting our brothers in South South. The coup that was tag igbo coup that lead to massacre of Igbos was lead by our brothers from South South. The recent incidence happening now is as a result of Igbos supporting Goodluck who is from South South too.

Now let be realistic does our brothers from South South take us the way we take them? The answer is no . We fought there fight, we stand with them anytime they are denied anything in Nigeria but when it come to reciprocate that love they will rather remain silent or backstab us. All the igbos of South East properties in porthacoaurt during the war was ceased by our brothers From River state. Today the same mistake is repeating itself.

Not compulsory all igbos must be a Biafrans. There are Yoruba population in Benin, there are Fulani in Chad, Niger and some other Sahara countries. In South Africa there are indebele also in Zimbabwe. Switzerland have France, German and Italians, the same in many other Countries of the world. Our own can't be different is time to let go of Igbos in South South they can choose to be Nigeria if they so wishes is not a must a refredum should conduct. They can speak for themselves, if they choose to be silent then we have no choice to go with the five South eastern state. Rwanda is as small as South East Nigeria, No access to sea. Border with Congo who have access to Oceans but many Congolese are taking refuge in Rwanda. Congolese with all there National resources are suffering, ravaging with uncertainty but go to Rwanda you may think you are in London. The same with Switzerland and Austria when compared with living standard of Belgium, France and Italy. A country not having access to sea don't neccessary make them poor.

Someone should pls tell that man in London to stop sacrificing our able men and women for Biafra of South South and South East. If we can have a Biafra or Igbo nation of five South eastern Nigeria I certainly see nothing wrong with that.

I’m with you on this one

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Lajet: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari threatening Igbos there's no condemnation from south-south. Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob have refused to learn from history. Even Afenifere leaders spoke in solidarity with Ndi-Igbo.

Nnamdi Kanu is not also helping matters how can you claim to be a freedom fighter you are bearing the title of Supreme leader? allow people to bow down before him. that means Nnamdi Kanu will be the Supreme leader in Biafra nobody will like to be a slave a second time after leaving Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by King3urna(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
dignity33:

Not compulsory all igbos must be a Biafrans. There are Yoruba population in Benin, there are Fulani in Chad, Niger and some other Sahara countries. In South Africa there are indebele also in Zimbabwe. Switzerland have France, German and Italians, the same in many other Countries of the world. Our own can't be different is time to let go of Igbos in South South they can choose to be Nigeria if they so wishes is not a must a refredum should conduct. They can speak for themselves, if they choose to be silent then we have no choice to go with the five South eastern state. Rwanda is as small as South East Nigeria, No access to sea. Border with Congo who have access to Oceans but many Congolese are taking refuge in Rwanda. Congolese with all there National resources are suffering, ravaging with uncertainty but go to Rwanda you may think you are in London. The same with Switzerland and Austria when compared with living standard of Belgium, France and Italy. A country not having access to sea don't neccessary make them poor.

Biafra is by choice not by force

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
The Nigeria-Biafra War stories when told in recent years, have been all about the Igbos as victims of the war without any mention of the ethnic minority groups in the now defunct Eastern region who were massacred, raped, their lives & properties destroyed by Biafran Soldiers.

During that needless war, the ethnic minority groups wanted to have no part in it. All they wanted was the creation of States that would set them free from the oppression and domination by the Igbo controlled Eastern region.

Yet, the war was fought in their land and the Ikun people, Ibibio, Annang, Ikwerre, Ijaw, Ogoni, Eleme, Ahoada etc. Were massacred and their women raped after being tagged saboteurs for not accepting to join the biafran rebels led by Ojukwu to fight against Nigeria.

Philip Effiong who didn't really want to be a part of this Biafra secession thing but later joined the Biafra rebels for his own safety and became Ojukwu's 2nd in command, his people were massacred by the Igbos in 1968.

Philip Effiong talked about this in his book.

https://twitter.com/Manlike_ED/status/1399799921788739586?s=19

So I ask, what exactly is this thing you claim the Igbos have done for the Southern Minorities that they have refused to now back you as recompense?

Why did Isaac Adaka Boro rebelled in the old Eastern Region?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
King3urna:

Biafra is by choice not by force
seconded

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol igbos matters go kee all of una....
Nigeria can never be together...
SS is part of BIAFRA go and kee yasaf...cheesy

Thank you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
The Nigeria-Biafra War stories when told in recent years, have been all about the Igbos as victims of the war without any mention of the ethnic minority groups in the now defunct Eastern region who were massacred, raped, their lives & properties destroyed by Biafran Soldiers.

During that needless war, the ethnic minority groups wanted to have no part in it. All they wanted was the creation of States that would set them free from the oppression and domination by the Igbo controlled Eastern region.

Yet, the war was fought in their land and the Ikun people, Ibibio, Annang, Ikwerre, Ijaw, Ogoni, Eleme, Ahoada etc. Were massacred and their women raped after being tagged saboteurs for not accepting to join the biafran rebels led by Ojukwu to fight against Nigeria.

Philip Effiong who didn't really want to be a part of this Biafra secession thing but later joined the Biafra rebels for his own safety and became Ojukwu's 2nd in command, his people were massacred by the Igbos in 1968.

So I ask, what exactly is this thing you claim the Igbos have done for the Southern Minorities that they have refused to now back you as recompense?

Stopped bringing cooked up stories from Gowon/ Nigeria media. They can join Nigeria for all I care my take is of Biafra even if it have to be five state. So stop all this your old shit..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

Thank you....
Before you start abusing someone read first to understand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by SMI2020: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
S.S no be biafra, I'm from Edo state.. Edo n biafra na like A and Z.. Go check history

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Princesaha: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Are you ok at all. What do you mean by he should not include Igbos in South South. I am from Akwa Ibom state and I am an Igbo man. Anywhere Igbos go, we will gladly follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Graysons: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Help me as them!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Uzi11enzo: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Niger Delta has said it numerous times that we are not IPOB. MNK should accept this if he wants peace. Also, we don't hate Igbos incase you think we do. What we just think is, we will be better off on our own. Since the FG separated us and we've been living on our own, it should remain that way. Goodluck to Igbos on their quest for freedom

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Princesaha:
Are you ok at all. What do you mean by he should not include Igbos in South South. I am from Akwa Ibom state and I am an Igbo man. Anywhere Igbos go, we will gladly follow.
I respect your opinion but my take here is that people of South South should choose by themselves where they want to belong. He is making it as igbos wouldn't survive without SS why the people of South South keep on playing him like a toy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Uzi11enzo:
Niger Delta has said it numerous times that we are not IPOB. MNK should accept this if he wants peace. Also, we don't hate Igbos incase you think we do. What we just think is, we will be better off on our own. Since the FG separated us and we've been living on our own, it should remain that way. Goodluck to Igbos on their quest for freedom
The same thing I'm saying here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by odduduwa: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lajet:
Buhari threatening Igbos there's no condemnation from south-south. Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob have refused to learn from history. Even Afenifere leaders spoke in solidarity with Ndi-Igbo.

Nnamdi Kanu is not also helping matters how can you claim to be a freedom fighter you are bearing the title of Supreme leader? allow people to bow down before him. that means Nnamdi Kanu will be the Supreme leader in Biafra nobody will like to be a slave a second time after leaving Nigeria
is he not royalty ? But you can now to your king abi ?
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by meccuno: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
dignity33:
I respect your opinion but my take here is that people of South South should choose by themselves where they want to belong. He is making it as igbos wouldn't survive without SS why the people of South South keep on playing him like a toy.
we respect your opinion . but people of the niger delta should be allowed to choose too.......
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Nwadiuto247: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lajet:

I hate Nnamdi Kanu style and his Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is a dictator so I can't support him.

It's a pity that Buhari and his team made him look important and popular.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Monogamy: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
What have Igbos done in terms of projects and development to the Igbo communities outside SE?

Could you people pls list them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by ablejesus26(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
It's stupidity to think that fraudster is fighting for anything other than his pocket and personal agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by dignity33: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
What have Igbos done in terms of projects and development to the Igbo communities outside SE?

pls how old are you? A five yrs old will not asked such a question

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Elliot2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
dignity33:

Not compulsory all igbos must be a Biafrans. There are Yoruba population in Benin, there are Fulani in Chad, Niger and some other Sahara countries. In South Africa there are ndebele also in Zimbabwe. Switzerland have France, German and Italians, the same in many other Countries of the world. Our own can't be different is time to let go of Igbos in South South they can choose to be Nigeria if they so wishes is not a must a refredum should conduct. They can speak for themselves, if they choose to be silent then we have no choice to go with the five South eastern state. Rwanda is as small as South East Nigeria, No access to sea. Border with Congo who have access to Oceans but many Congolese are taking refuge in Rwanda. Congolese with all there National resources are suffering, ravaging with uncertainty but go to Rwanda you may think you are in London. The same with Switzerland and Austria when compared with living standard of Belgium, France and Italy. A country not having access to sea don't neccessary make them poor.

You are very slow. It is high time every one spoke for only himself or herself and not speak for others. Therefore, there is nothing like south south. Nothing binds us together. Only speak for yourself and family members. I am ijaw, I don't share anything in common with any supposed south south conglomerate of very confused lazy tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Restructuring: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
South south is biafra,biafra is south south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by alfasexy: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
one man, one vote.
referendum now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Restructuring: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

see hausa Fulani parasite is asking question

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
But they are doing everything possible to convince Chika in River State, Obinna in delta state, Ifeanyi in Benue state, Okoh in Cross river state that they are not igbos rather SOUTH SOUTH AND NIGER DELTA

That's what happens when you allow an outsider to tell you who you're because you're scared your own brother will dominate you as you were told to believe by an outsider

But here buharis cousins from NIGER REPUBLIC ARE KILLING NIGERIANS INCLUDING YOU AND THOSE IN THE NORTH.... NONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED, NONE IN PRISON, NONE SERVING SENTENCE AND NONE HAS BEEN EXECUTED BUT HE'S BUILDING RAIL WAY SO THEY CONTINUE BEING FAMILY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Look at Benue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Rugaria: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

Thank you....

They're on rampage!
Looks like their stipends were increased!
I have never seen this kind of uselessness before!
Very shameless oil thieves!
How many threads in a minute begging Igbos to leave south south for Oduduwa?
Lol
E go fo una like film

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by esnbrutality: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
but you flog your ewedu head on the ground for thiefnubuu??

Lajet:

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Ojiofor: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Saboteurs were also killed in Igboland.If Ifeajuna had been a minority we for no hear word today of how Igbos killed their illustrious son.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by IGBOSON1: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rugaria:

They're on rampage!
Looks like their stipends were increased!
I have never seen this kind of uselessness before!
Very shameless oil thieves!
How many threads in a minute begging Igbos to leave south south for Oduduwa?
Lol
E go fo una like film

They're crawling all over the forum! It's like their masters' anti-Igbo diatribe has given them added impetus to drive their divide-and-rule efforts!

It's not just a coincidence that Buhari is using all the sounbites used on here by Igbo haters bent on isolating Ndigbo from our kinsfolf in that useless south-south as well as other ethnicities in the region!

Igbos outside 'just your 5 south-east states' are Igbo when it suits these evil bigots and aren't Igbo when it doesn't suit them! Remember when Buhari was interviewed in his first term, and he was accused of not being fair to Igbos in his appointments....remember him saying he appointed Ibe Kachuku (who's from the south-south), and then he went on to wonder 'what do Igbos want?' since he felt that appointment showed he was 'fair and balanced' in his appointments! Even way before, didn't Buhari and his kinsfolk tag Nzeogwus' coup a 'Igbo coup' and then go out to murder innocent Igbo soldiers and civilians all over the north as a consequence?

I'm sure the OP of this useless thread is one of them masquerading as Igbo! Their aim to to shrink Alaigbo/Biafra to 'just your 5 south-east states' and bribe a few greedy south-south fools (remember Ken Saro-Wiwa et-al?) to be vocal about a new Biafra not having access to the sea through their territory! And Buharis' Fulani army would only be too glad to try and help them 'enforce' a blockade! They don't want Biafra, but if perchance it materialises, they want it confined to present south-east......this will help them maintain the firm grip on Niger Delta oyel and gas, including the ones in Igbo territories (like mine) in that region! It will also give them a chance to try and economically strangulate the newly emergent Biafra nation!

I've read them like a book! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Illustrates The Current Nigerian Situation / Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission / Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.