Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) (44386 Views)

Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush / Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Jayrow08: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
SaintLucia:
From onions bandits to sheep bandits and those chest beating dot in a circle will come here and tell us Anambra men are the richest in Nigeria..... War hasn't start and they are already stealing sheep and onions grin

And I help u included your brother Evans the king of bandits/kidnappers grin
This man hair never still full by now?
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipodstinks:
Anambra, home of the world billionaires haaaa.

Na lie, all the people in anambra are billionaires,

How dare you say them steal common sheep cheesy

Agba grin
Status quo aunty grin grin grin
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Jayrow08: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
God let me dey pass one dey I come see girl wey thief. Oh oh oh
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Anniemae(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is it not me or does this guy looks like the Sapa form of Burna boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by nedublink(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Secure your goats, IPOB miscreants are criminals...its in their blood.

Even goats are not safe in biafraland.
the man is a yoruba man,while the girl is a northerner.they are only thief we have in Nigeria.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by harmony75: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mmmmmhnmm they should 4give and let them go, they want to start goat farming!
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by KelB(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Any tech guy here. Hit me up, I need a web designer in Ph
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Who sent him?

I just watched the video. Very funny.
Some men ehn.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjiWxuLzBjE

A man and a woman were caught in a criminal act, but you foolishly shifted the blame to the man because of your silly hate for men
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Segzy19: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Which Kain stomach folds be this one..

See as the man stomach is
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by wyqay: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by blues234: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i dont know what igbos did to this embeciles.....everytin is igbo...igbo want to do dis..igbos are that..igbos want to hijack protest and so on....i have lived in lagos for 20years..i have never heard igbo and yoruba fighting...they are even more friendly to the people killing them...is it a crime to be an igboman?
It's called the Stockholm Syndrome. Falling in love with your oppressor but hating someone that is practically doing something to get free.
You just ignore them and move on.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Sharpsecret01: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
blues234:

It's called the Stockholm Syndrome. Falling in love with your oppressor but hating someone that is practically doing something to get free.
ok thanz

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are a big diot

You are having a mental Brain tumor
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are a big diot

blues234:

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Gkemz:

A man and a woman were caught in a criminal act, but you foolishly shifted the blame to the man because of your silly hate for men
Do you understand Igbo?
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Who sent him?

I just watched the video. Very funny.
Some men ehn.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjiWxuLzBjE
Stealing is condemnable and I grown at it strongly, but what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Not even stealing a cow? See this handsome guy with 8 packs! If I see him, I can slap the hell out of him for descending to steal a sheep, a poor sheep for that matter grin
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Set hungry people ablaze?

Don't hurt anyone stealing just to eat, as long as no person was hurt, no aggressive human contact and no excessive portion taken

People, do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving.” Proverbs 6:30-31
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by xeju: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Two lovers have been apprehended for allegedly stealing a sheep in Nneogodi village, in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The suspects, Chinedu Umeh from Nanka, Orumba North LGA and his girlfriend, Ogechukwu Samson from Ndiowu, were caught by Nneogidi security men with the help of ?z? Ekwueme N' Agulu on Thursday, June 10.

During interrogation, the couple confessed that they steal people's livestock anytime they are in need of money and sell them to one Mrs Chinwe from Ekwulobia, who lives at Awka-Etiti, Learnt.

It was gathered By , that angry youths of Nneogidi almost set the suspects ablaze but they were rescued by ?z? Ekwueme N' Agulu.

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP_CJlEAjKi/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG
but you can't burn people for stealing sheep na.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Sharpsecret01: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
SaintLucia:
From onions bandits to sheep bandits and those chest beating dot in a circle will come here and tell us Anambra men are the richest in Nigeria..... War hasn't start and they are already stealing sheep and onions grin

And I help u included your brother Evans the king of bandits/kidnappers grin
its the situation in this country....kidnapping is a lucrative business in nigeria now.....which tribe are u let me show u pictures of kidnappers from ur region.....but before i do that you must show me someone from ur region who has accomplised what philip emagwali and innoson has achieved
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by blues234: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Biggers82:

You are a big diot

God forbid, I don't have a brain tumor.
Watch who you quote boy! Mind your business
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
its not about riches...u can sell hard drugs and still be the richest man in the world......the question is how are u helping the world...look at philip emagwali who achieved greatness with his invention...what has those ur fucking rich man given to the world

I can mention thousands of Yoruba men who have done and are doing similar stuff like this dude.... plus we still have the second richest black man in the world and the second richest black woman in the world.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Tundex911: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh boi see 7packs...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by SuaveMagnum: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol bonny and Clyde wannabes
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by bikefab(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bonnie and Clyde
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Two lovers have been apprehended for allegedly stealing a sheep in Nneogodi village, in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The suspects, Chinedu Umeh from Nanka, Orumba North LGA and his girlfriend, Ogechukwu Samson from Ndiowu, were caught by Nneogidi security men with the help of ?z? Ekwueme N' Agulu on Thursday, June 10.

During interrogation, the couple confessed that they steal people's livestock anytime they are in need of money and sell them to one Mrs Chinwe from Ekwulobia, who lives at Awka-Etiti, Learnt.

It was gathered By , that angry youths of Nneogidi almost set the suspects ablaze but they were rescued by ?z? Ekwueme N' Agulu.

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP_CJlEAjKi/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Mere looking at both of them, you will know that they are liabilities to the families they came from
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
its the situation in this country....kidnapping is a lucrative business in nigeria now.....which tribe are u let me show u pictures of kidnappers from ur region.....but before i do that you must show me someone from ur region who has accomplised what philip emagwali and innoson has achieved
From onions bandits to sheep bandits and those chest beating dot in a circle will come here and tell us Anambra men are the richest in Nigeria..... War hasn't start and they are already stealing sheep and onions

Kidnapping can only be lucrative in a dot circle place where the people believed and worship family that can do any kind of crime to bring money into the family. Innoson motor? Motor that can't run 1 kilometer before overheating grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Sharpsecret01: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
SaintLucia:
From onions bandits to sheep bandits and those chest beating dot in a circle will come here and tell us Anambra men are the richest in Nigeria..... War hasn't start and they are already stealing sheep and onions

Kidnapping can only be lucrative in a dot circle place where the people believed and worship family that can do any kind of crime to bring money into the family. Innoson motor? Motor that can't run 1 kilometer before overheating grin
which one your tribe don produce?....show me ur tribe own wey fit run 100km without overheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Ex-Convict Caught Raping 4-Year-Old Girl In A Bauchi Mosque (Video) / Diamond Bank's Staff Jailed For Transferring Millions To Family Account. / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.