Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am (11257 Views)

Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari will address the nation on Saturday, June 12, 2021, at 7 am to commemorate Nigeria’s Democracy Day.

A statement issued by Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity)on Friday enjoined television, radio stations and other electronic media outlets to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority and Radio Nigeria for the broadcast.

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Monogamy: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
That's normal democracy day message and additional warning to those that might think their heads are bigger than their bodies

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Xscape1993(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Another address? What will he say? Which language will he speak? What a country rule by unfortunate people!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Amotolongbo(f): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari will address the nation on Saturday, June 12, 2021, at 7 am to commemorate Nigeria’s Democracy Day.
We shall all watch the presidential address, including Buhari

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by GTkester: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Loolol
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Amotolongbo(f): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
Another address? What will he say? Which language will he speak? What a country rule by unfortunate people!
I don’t know if it is only me o.
I barely hear what Buhari says.
He mumbles and sounds incoherent

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Xscape1993(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I don’t know if it is only me o.
I bearly hear what Buhari says.
He mumbles and sounds incoherent
Hahahaha hahahaha... We are in the same shoes then.

33 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by B3sty(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ok...
But, Hope it's not a Pre-Recorded Speech as Usual. We don't want a Situation where My Darling Daddy will be Watching his own Speech.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Uzi11enzo: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Old man, we don't want to see your lame face again. Just getat. Nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by mbak(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
we already know what you about to say.
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by FalseProphet1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re-broadcast speech...I don't see him saying anything new.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Xhuntra: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Foolish vegetable. look at how he is making a media session look like it's an achievement. Just watch out how zombies, led by vulturebbqgrills will start masturbating.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by mrvitalis(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
This June 12 protest is really unsettling this government Sha ...buhari speaking to press , two press in one week and now to address the nation first time in over 6 months

But please my igbo brothers stay clear of this protest na we them go use settle if we join that's my own

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by CrazyMan(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
To be honest I was very disappointed with his interview on Arise news.

I listened to his response on banditory and listened to his response on IPOB/ESN, he literally declared war in the east by trying to sound like a general but on the pressing issue of bandits, he tried to push the responsibilities of securing lives in the north to the security agents. That was a clear revelation of his hatred for the Igbo race and his love for his fulani breathren despite the atrocities they've committed and are still comitting.

And calling the east a dot, is only laughable, cos Nigeria who has the full circle like he claimed, has access to ports, international airports, resources, markets... etc. What can they boast of? Electricity...dead, roads...in bad shape, refinaries...non functional, security...non existent, education...in a pitiful state... etc. Even Trump called us with our full circle a shit hole.

So Buhari can go with his dot and circle theory, cos there are so many African and European countries that the Biafra land Mass is clearly bigger than, and they're doing far better than Nigeria in all areas.

I don't expect anything new from his broadcast both tonight and tomorrow, cos it's glaring even to the blind that Buhari is out to protect the interest of the North and nothing more, other regions of the country will continue to remain on the receiving end.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by KazikageSama: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
I think say nha tonight before. Abi the editing never complete?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
pre-recorded adress, scripts. Oloriburuku groups. Mtcheew.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Born2winnx: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pre recorded tape since last week

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Gamer999: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
May he collapse and die during the live address amen. You'll die along with him if you quote me contrary to this prayer amen

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Thinktwicemybro: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
e be like say Dem want to tell us, another story again o (in 2face voice)

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Julianaa: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
All these your interviews is not helping, you adding salt to the injury

Neither will it stop the planned protest

You have failed woefully

The only thing your administration can brag about is commissioning of railway station

Education, economic, security infact you have failed in all aspect

Price of every goods in Nigeria has increase by atleast 100 percent in your administration

Suffering has doubled

You are dividing Nigeria with your appointments and etc

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by nautybride: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin. Our able and life-full cool president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by tomilayomi: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
#keepitOn
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by hardon1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
What does he want to address. Normal pre recorded speech as usual

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol ... The man is bent on convincing naysayers by fire by force but we Sabi as it dey go

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Icarus99(f): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
El presidente
We are looking forward to seeing you in hell
Oh I meant to say on air
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Icarus99:
El presidente
We are looking forward to seeing you in hell
Oh I meant to say on air
May your wailing Kwantinue, Ipob

That protest must not hold, General Buhari send Soldiers, herdsmen, Police, cattle to deal with any protesters, lekki toll gate no do them. Them wan dey raise again, shebi?? General do them in the words they understand that year for 1970. Shame them like you did Twitter.

ONE NIGERIA. the north must kwantinue to chop oil money, Aboki must flex too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by NwaNimo1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
I assure you
Re: Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am by purpinkx(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
No be same man we dey find to address us since?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Suspends Proposed VAT On Telecommunication Services / FG’s N5bn Subsidy Removal Palliative To States Is A Loan / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.