Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated (21029 Views)

From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
they should leave twitter cos there are other problems too?

Shut up!

People are dying and we're wasting time and resources on a silly ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Twitter have no choice than to bend to Nigeria law...

They just dont have that choice
we are already using VPN. Some buhari supporter are still using the VPN

4 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Monogamy: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farki:

You guys don't have work na, if your daddies had their priorities in check they won't even be crying over twitter.

There is no crying anywhere but clarification... If twitter are not ready to bend to Nigeria laws, then they are gonners

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

If they like, they can worth quadrillion, if they are not ready to abide by Nigeria law, then they can't operate here.. Simple as ABC

Which law did twitter break first?

4 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

There is no crying anywhere but clarification... If twitter are not ready to bend to Nigeria laws, then they are gonners

Mention the law they broke.

4 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Monogamy: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farki:

Mention the law they broke.

Why have they been overlooking the incitements of the likes of Kanu, Reno and FFK?
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Why have they been overlooking the incitements of the likes of Kanu, Reno and FFK?

They haven't, Nnamdi Kanuri's tweets were removed, if you feel Reno and FFK broke any of their guidelines you are free to report them for review.

Now you haven't answered my question, which law did twitter break?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Nigercity: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

Twitter has studied Buhari's body language, the ban will not be lifted until further notice.

Buhari has stated it in clear terms, " I keep Twitter ban to myself".

But I thought tiny dot moving in circle can access Twitter using VPN, so what's the fuse about?
This ewedu bandits
So it's only certain region that uses Twitter
For your info
South wasters uses the app more self

2 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Elyonherbal: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Very foolish talk, so Twitter is more important than ur country?
Agbegbaorogboye:

How much is Nigeria worth to Twitter in the first place?

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Monogamy: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farki:

They haven't, Nnamdi Kanuri's tweets were removed, if you feel Reno and FFK broke any of their guidelines you are free to report them for review.

Now you haven't answered my question, which law did twitter break?

You see nothing wrong about the activities of FFK, Reno on twitter yet you are still asking me which law did twitter break?

Which law did Trump break that made Twitter to permanently ban him?

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by victorazy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Twitter has studied Buhari's body language, the ban will not be lifted until further notice.

But I thought tiny dot moving in circle can access Twitter using VPN, so what's the fuse about?

So you believed this liar?
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Gambit23: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
When this forum keeps posting anything Twitter related, why won’t they fall into a copyright flag? The Twitter ban tired me a week ago. It’s only Nairaland which keeps flogging it. The world moved on long ago.

2 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Gambit23: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Paid dolts everywhere

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Gambit23: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
victorazy:

So you believed this liar?

He's a paid dolt.

Ignore him.
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by ChoCho54(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
that will be the end of twitter, bypassing a FG law.

But those who really need Twitter are still tweeting. Jack Dorsey himself knows why the thing is paining buhari grin

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by ChoCho54(f): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jackson105:
Twitter is cowering.

I am waiting for those monkeys that will come and blame Tinubu for this.
You just wan take style call out the drug baron. Free dude Abeg.
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by atiku4President(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Forget about your 6 tucano jets. American business interest is America.

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
That's because a modern progressive company like Twitter will defo have difficulties negotiating with ancient dinosaurs in the Nigerian Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Kingcalls: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol...whr are those sub humans thst were celebrating that twitter is crying and need Nigeria as badly as a baby needs breast milk.... when I say they are sub humans with underdeveloped brains ...

3 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by ChoCho54(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
kraftysprouts:
Recycling same information
The thing dey pain am nau
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Kingcalls: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Look at one of the sub humans that have cows and rans as their relatives....

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

You see nothing wrong about the activities of FFK, Reno on twitter yet you are still asking me which law did twitter break?

Which law did Trump break that made Twitter to permanently ban him?

Yes I am asking you because you keep dodging the questions and saying twitter must bend to Nigerian law yet there is no law on record that twitter violated which warrants their nationwide suspension.

I don't follow Reno or FFK, neither am I their social media manager or a twitter moderator. This is why I am telling you, the complainant, to report any tweet you feel breaks twitters terms of service so it can be removed.

Trump broke their terms of service by asking his followers to invade the Capitol building as well as spreading fake news about the election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by naijadrivablog: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

e rat as usual. Na only the hardworking people of the East de use VPN

Even you self de tweet with VPN to do your job of BMC'.

4 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Monogamy: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farki:

Yes I am asking you because you keep saying twitter must bend to Nigerian law yet there is no law on record that twitter violated which warrants their nationwide suspension.

I don't follow Reno or FFK, neither am I their social media managers or a twitter moderator. This is why I am telling you, the complainant, to report any tweet you feel breaks twitters terms of service so it can be removed.

Trump broke their terms of service by asking his followers to invade the Capitol building as well as spreading fake news about the election.

How about privacy policies of those social media that the FG has been complaining about since the beginning of the year... Has twitter done anything about it?

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by naijadrivablog: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Quelme:
Jack Dorsey the miscreant has no option, he must either bend or break....

Between you and Jack, who is a miscreant
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Arabaincubus: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is what you get when you allow old and outdated men to run a country.

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Kingcalls: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Which rule? Oga it's eight days and Twitter is yet to reach out to Nigeria. It's almost as if they are unaware of the ban

U are explaining to sub humans that have common entrance cut off mark as 2

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari — Sheik Gumi / Aso Rock Policemen Protest "Discriminatory Allowance"- The Punch / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.