Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated (21033 Views)

From ‘Civil War Tweet’ To Tax Talks — Timeline How FG, Twitter Negotiation Ended / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Belial06: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

Twitter has studied Buhari's body language, the ban will not be lifted until further notice.

Buhari has stated it in clear terms, " I keep Twitter ban to myself".

But I thought tiny dot moving in circle can access Twitter using VPN, so what's the fuse about?

What is fuse ? Smh
Man learn to talk less so you can spell properly

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Wait,which of the P&P did you just arrive from?

Post the link.

Say the law.

Nothing, just deflecting.

Fucking zombies. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by ChoCho54(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farki:

Post the link.

Say the law.

Nothing, just deflecting.

Fucking zombies. undecided

If only you knew monogamy was helinues, you won't bother making demands of him.
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Farki: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
If only you knew monogamy was helinues, you won't bother making demands of him.

The guy is an idiot, can't find a single Buhari supporter with a working brain. I only engage with these fools for the benefit of others reading the thread just to show how stupid they are.

4 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by ChoCho54(f): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

You are already feeling aggressive, that's expected though as some of you people can't engage in just 3 conversations without throwing tantrum
Abeg shut up jaweeh

2 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by ChoCho54(f): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farki:

The guy is an idiot, can't find a single Buhari supporter with a working brain. I only engage with these fools for the benefit of others reading the thread just to show how stupid they are.
The guy is completely dense upstairs I swear! Such a chicken!

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Bahose(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wooh unto buhari led federal government if Twitter win this battle.if they bow in this fight then I know Mr President is a toothless bulldog.
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by 12inchess: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yeye. Twitter doesnt give two bleeps about Nigeria. Twitter is worth more than the whole Nigeria.

My stock in twitter has risen by 16% in one month. I have made almost 500 dollars just in one month. While the X million naira I have in Nigeria loses value and get devaluated daily while Aboki is making money off selling dollars and doing nothing. Abeg Make Lai Mohhammed go and sit down. Buhari's govt is still working on Pentium when the world is using i11 processor and AWS cloud computing.

The best decision I made in recent years so far is to Japa.

1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by KRSWon: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rissimenky:

Considering Nigeria is Africa's biggest internet ecosystem with 120 million users, and is projected to be the world's 3rd most populous nation by 2050 after India and China, I'd say potentially several billions of dollars. wink

Now that that's cleared up, let's ask this question:

What is Twitter worth to Nigeria?

Next to nothing.

There are many platforms lining up to replace them.

But Nigeria is not even in Twitter's top 20 markets.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/242606/number-of-active-twitter-users-in-selected-countries/

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by blackmaine: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

Twitter has studied Buhari's body language, the ban will not be lifted until further notice.

Buhari has stated it in clear terms, " I keep Twitter ban to myself".

But I thought tiny dot moving in circle can access Twitter using VPN, so what's the fuse about?
just someone from the dot is giving your amoebic entity a headache...first he said in court that your president is insane if he thinks he can jail him, secondly he escaped your murderer attempt by the cabal, thirdly his stupidity is the starting point of the northerners wisdom
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rissimenky:

Considering Nigeria is Africa's biggest internet ecosystem with 120 million users, and is projected to be the world's 3rd most populous nation by 2050 after India and China, I'd say potentially several billions of dollars. wink

Now that that's cleared up, let's ask this question:

What is Twitter worth to Nigeria?

Next to nothing.

There are many platforms lining up to replace them.

You said potentially several billions of dollars. I asked how much [b]is [/b]Nigeria worth to Twitter not how much potentially. Go back and answer the question correctly. That's how folks fail WAEC

2 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:

Don't downgrade your country.... its only have adverse effect nothing more.

I'm not the one downgrading the country. It's our leaders that went to join an app meant for the Indian community that is downgrading us. What next? Are we going to start learning Hindu?
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by youngpresidooo: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
really?
Twitter has said it is ready to dialogue with Nigerian Govt, how are they not aware of the ban?

Twitter will bow
you guys are not there target market.
Until you guys understand this before you will understand.we are accidental customers.

2 Likes

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by shogsman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
that will be the end of twitter, bypassing a FG law.

You're a clown dude,you and your backward ass government think too much of yourselves,aiibt nobody give a fvck about y'all,the GDP of California alone is bigger than that of Africa combined.twitter is just fighting for his Nigerian users nothing else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by youngpresidooo: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
shogsman:

You're a clown dude,you and your backward ass government think too much of yourselves,aiibt nobody give a fvck about y'all,the GDP of California alone is bigger than that of Africa combined.twitter is just fighting for his Nigerian users nothing else
fact...
That's what they don't know.
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Nairarealman: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Waleprotocol(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
unbitchable:

Most of you are illiterates. Being political shouldn't take away one's sense of reasoning.
What law has Twitter broken?
Did Twitter force Buhari to download Twitter App?
What does an analogue Buhari knows about Tech?

You are very correct Bro
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by garfield1: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lai don dey talk true small small grin grin
I said it that day that Lai was lying and it was obvious why. Anyone who watched the video would notice from his body language how uncomfortable he was while answering that question.
He knew it would look really bad if he said Twitter had not reached out to them five days after the ban. It would imply the ban was ineffective.
Now see silly excuse. A foreign mission. Is a foreign mission an official representative of Twitter?
Yeye dey stink badly

Oga,stop this na.this evening,twitter themselves have reached out to beg so I dont know why you are blabbing
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by garfield1: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bahose:
Wooh unto buhari led federal government if Twitter win this battle.if they bow in this fight then I know Mr President is a toothless bulldog.

Buhari already won
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Kykyblaze(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:

If they like, they can worth quadrillion, if they are not ready to abide by Nigeria law, then they can't operate here.. Simple as ABC

Twitter don't have to abide by Nigeria law. It business is registered and licence in the United States not in Nigeria

Twitter. com is an open link to the whole world, if you like click it, if you like don't.

The way I see it, twitter don't give a fvck, because it's not registered in Nigeria.
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,stop this na.this evening,twitter themselves have reached out to beg so I dont know why you are blabbing

Beg? undecided

Give your phone to someone to interpret what twitter said in your mother tongue abeg. You seem to have been confused by their English. A normal trait of zombies

1 Like

Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by stormborn28(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
FG showing power.

Twitter has got no choice but to bend to the rules.

Mynd44

Agbegbaorogboye: 7:02pm
I said it that day that Lai was lying and it was obvious why. Anyone who watched the video would notice from his body language how uncomfortable he was while answering that question.
He knew it would look really bad if he said Twitter had not reached out to them five days after the ban. It would imply the ban was ineffective.
Now see silly excuse. A foreign mission. Is a foreign mission an official representative of Twitter?
Yeye dey stink badly grin
Re: FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated by stormborn28(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Twitter have no choice than to bend to Nigeria law...

They just dont have that choice

Agbegbaorogboye: 7:02pm
Yeye dey stink badly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Kachikwu Brokers IPMAN Peace Deal / Kalu Presides As 5,000 Dump APGA For APC In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.