Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Type Of Fish Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of Fish Is This? (314 Views)

Please What Kind Of Fish Is This ? / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Please What's The Name Of This Fish,is It Real Or Photoshop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Fish Is This? by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
So I and my brother were fishing in front of my house, looking forward to catch some catfish. That was when we caught this strange looking fish.

We plan to throw it back into the water, tho.

PS: please ignore the catfish.

Re: What Type Of Fish Is This? by Kriss216: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
PS: please ignore the catfish
My attention is on the catfish. Catfish pepper soup loading for you and brother.

Enjoy... Na God do am.
Re: What Type Of Fish Is This? by zoeA: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
The cameraman no well
Re: What Type Of Fish Is This? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Selfish
Re: What Type Of Fish Is This? by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Oh well, I found it myself. It's the West African Lungfish.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Order Yellow Xanax Bars 2mg Pills Online In USA / The Most Crazy Gifts Given To Olympic Medalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.