Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode (4882 Views)

Which SUV Is 4 Plugs And Not More Than 2.0L Engine, Fuel Economy / Engine Rebuild / Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
OK here we go again.. for the update this car is up successful engine rebuild, next is sensor troubleshooting, system restoration and it's all going up....

We were told this ac have only leaks before purchasing but now, after getting it fixed air tight, pulled vacuum, charged it up, the compressor was snoring in the cemetery..

This car look great on the body but needs extra job to get it back in shape..
For the serious ones,
dial this number 08061371793 let's get down to business if your vw or audi is giving you attitude like some of the folks in the comment section here and I will get it back..
Just keep ya wallet loaded with dead papers

Yeah most Nigerian mechanic suck at rebuilding engine as much as complete car restore to have a look like new,

I will go first.. let me show y'll how it's done.

OK those of you who think he is just ac guy or electronics guy, sorry you missed the bag.

This very brand of car is like a home away from home to me, so any issues such as ac, electrical, engine, trany, control system, computer diagnostics, have been my recipe for breakfast, lunch and dinner, last part I would be hitting would body detailing.. which will include painting and detailed body work, body compounding and polishing..

Ok now that you know this, you have a better view of my kind of technician not just a mechanic. Ok mind you this 2.0L aspirated engine block is aluminum not cast.
See you on the other side... 20 valves meaning 5 valve per cylinder............... Still four banger

Let me leave a quote, yes I am the jack of all trades, you can add master of non,
Then I go, hahaha nah
Still better than master of one, if you catch my vibes, I will be rocking steady..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8tMoXvehbY

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
This car will never be the same.

10 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by oride: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Once again, you have judged correctly.

11 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by diportivo: 1:27am On Jun 12, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

where is my nodding dog sticker grin

4 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by Kewtt: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
We'll said. Just replace the 2.0 alt engine.

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2021
diportivo:

where is my nodding dog sticker grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by 9icetoo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
I greet una. Una well done.
Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by olenyi: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hope no youtube video this time around with the fake Americana wannabe phonetics? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by diportivo: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
olenyi:
Hope no youtube video this time around with the fake Americana wannabe phonetics? grin grin grin grin grin

if na joke,abeg stop am oh

whats an imam without his biabia.....??

whats this thread without YouTube video thats targeting yankee pipo?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by zabimaru: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
diportivo:

I honestly enjoy reading from him, he is the perfect example of what not to be.

I think he writes better than he talks and that's not even lowering my expectations of him, that's me entirely discarding them.

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by zabimaru: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
OK here we go again......................

Yeah most Nigerian mechanic suck at rebuilding engine as much as complete car restore to have a look like new,

I will go first.. let show y'll how it's done.

OK those of you who think he is just ac guy or electronics guy, sorry you missed the bag.

This very brand of car is like a home away from home to me, so any issues such as ac, electrical, engine, trany, control system, computer diagnostics, have been my recipe for breakfast, lunch and dinner, last part I would be hitting would body detailing.. which will include painting and detailed body work, body compounding and polishing..

Ok now that you know this, you have a better view of my kind of technician not just a mechanic. Ok mind you this 2.0L aspirated engine block is aluminum not cast.
See you on the other side... 20 valves meaning 5 valve per cylinder.

Let me leave a quote, yes I am the jack of all trades, you can add master of non,
Then I go, hahaha nah
Still better than master of one, if you catch my vibes, I will be rocking steady..

make it haaaaaaaaaatttttt playa

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by Kewtt: 3:32am On Jun 14, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
OK here we go again......................

I will go first.. let show y'll how it's done.

See you on the other side... 20 valves meaning 5 valve per cylinder.

Then I go, hahaha nah
You never disappoint. You have no business opening that engine. I have an exact type of that car. Top end rattling is common in them. If you have any understanding of them it's not an engine problem.... If you know what's wrong it will disappear naturally.

3 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by Cokahot: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Oga u can't speak American English. Abeg use pidgin. Be proud of your colour fool. Watch this American hood and see how they speak. E go dey hard u to grasp fast. Oponu .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4UC3BUKOHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taj43pjENBw

5 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Kewtt:

You never disappoint. You have no business opening that engine. I have an exact type of that car. Top end rattling is common in them. If you have any understanding of them it's not an engine problem.... If you know what's wrong it will disappear naturally.

Sorry I actually do.. Oil burning is a problem, if yours is rattling and you think it's normal, if the engine knocked I think it will be normal too
Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by pacino26(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Oga u can't speak American English. Abeg use pidgin. Be proud of your colour fool

How will oyibo pipu understand him na? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy He's doing well but too many gonna in the grammatical.

This is a matter of Kazeem speaking as Hakeem o

10 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by Kewtt: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Sorry I actually do.. Oil burning is a problem, if yours is rattling and you think it's normal, if the engine knocked I think it will be normal too
Rattling by the 8E 2.0 ALT engine has different causes.

3 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cokahot:
Oga u can't speak American English. Abeg use pidgin. Be proud of your colour fool
That's interesting you are finding my English too hard to comprehend and digest, well you eat your broken I am good with my communication skills, my subscribers aren't complain why should I Care for a clown like you who is trying to be proud of being daft, grunge and stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by zabimaru: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

That's interesting you are finding my English too hard to comprehend and digest, well you eat your broken I am good with my communication skills, my subscribers aren't complain why should I Care for a clown like you who is trying to be proud of being daft, grunge and stupid?

Yay, he finally spat some hot chili

8 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by Cokahot: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Worn na. Go na. That's the stupid ass dumb shit you k ow fuc k boy. Wake the fuc k up u asswipe. U no dey jarmahniy or turkey or even UK. Dey thr dey fool your sef.hahahahahahaha. low budget ghetto bred kid. Hahahahahaha
mrcoolautofix:

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by NewDawn2O21: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2021
olenyi:
as in eh the thing just dey irritate me

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by radautoworks: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
grin have faith in the obd eleven.

3 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by RZArecta(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
radautoworks:
WAIT !!! don't tell me... cry

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by BamBamK: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
hehehehehehehehhehe

madd ooo

grin grin grin grin

radautoworks:

3 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by 9icetoo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
radautoworks:

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by valarinz: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
diportivo:

And I thought u were my friend, see free comic relief thread and you didn't mention me to come and relieve stress

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by RZArecta(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Op, how far with the car ?

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by diportivo: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
valarinz:

And I thought u were my friend, see free comic relief thread and you didn't mention me to come and relieve stress

undecided

I don foccck up sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by 9icetoo(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
E be like army, police, navy and nscdc don in love for this matter. The car never ready after one month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by homeboy205: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
9icetoo:
E be like army, police, navy and nscdc don in love for this matter. The car never ready after one month?

I don’t believe that’s the case lol

I believe they are waiting for a part to complete the job

2 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
homeboy205:

I don’t believe that’s the case lol

I believe they are waiting for a part to complete the job
The parts from heaven right?
Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by OgaKazeem(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
but OP said he eats this cars for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner... how e come be say this motor never done since that day?

diportivo must look into this

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode by OgaKazeem(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
OK here we go again.. for the update this car is up successful engine rebuild, next is sensor troubleshooting, system restoration and it's all going up....

We were told this ac have only leaks before purchasing but now, after getting it fixed air tight, pulled vacuum, charged it up, the compressor was snoring in the cemetery..

For the serious ones,
dial this number 08061371793 let's get down to business if your vw or audi is giving you attitude like some of the folks in the comment section here and I will get it back..
Just keep ya wallet loaded with dead papers

I will go first.. let me show y'll how it's done.

See you on the other side... 20 valves meaning 5 valve per cylinder............... Still four banger

Then I go, hahaha nah

ehsir pliz what do you mean by "sensor troubleshooting" ?

is it such a big job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Moto Wey Gap You Wey You Never Still Forget? / I Need A New Car / Your Experiences With Nairaland Auto Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.