Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) (63791 Views)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by descarado: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2021
No mastiff?

Well, this tibetian mastiff anytime any day

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PAWG(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
CANE CORSO

This medium-sized breed is very loyal to its own family, although has been targeted by breed-specific legislation in many parts of the world.

I didn’t find mine on the list undecided
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Pitbull all the way..

Tho it’s way over aggressive and can even hurt you wey be the owner..
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Dogs are amazing animals, once you train them properly you'll enjoy their company. Like mine I could send to to the Market to buy food stuffs for me. Sometimes I'll give it gallon to go buy fuel. Sometimes it drives me to my office...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Bluntguy:
Alsatian or police dog. Have always wanted to own one.

Alsatians are German shepherds. The name Alsatian and German shepherd are one and the same breed. The Alsatian was originally from the alsace region of French Germany and later became known worldwide as the popular German shepherd dog breed.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by St0rm(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
Also known as the British Bulldog and English Bulldog, this breed has a very distinctive set of unmistakable facial features. The Bulldog is muscular and well-set. They are typically friendly and courageous, sporting a smooth and glossy coat. They need some exercise to avoid becoming overweight – although they prefer to spend hot, sunny days indoors, as their short snout can cause breathing difficulties

PHOTO CREDITS: pinterest.com google images, akc.org. i
Other links: https://highlandcanine.com/the-50-most-popular-dog-breeds-in-the-world-2019/

Wikipedia.com

I wish dogs do not eat and shit all over the place I would want them... but I hate streams of stress... I ate my goat 2 days ago because of grazing stress, much worse dog?

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by eedimo(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
I need a pure breed German shepherd
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Zimri(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:

I didn’t find mine on the list undecided
Apologies brother. The list was supposed to be around 50 but I decided to cut some off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Too many cute ones...so hard to choose grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
German Shephard anyday any time.....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by harmony75: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2021
I have got a Rot and a German Shepard..i will like a chywawa a parlour dog ❤
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2021
wintersnow:
Dogs are amazing animals, once you train them properly you'll enjoy their company. Like mine I could send to to the Market to buy food stuffs for me. Sometimes I'll give it gallon to go buy fuel. Sometimes it drives me to my office...

Are you sure no be human be that?

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Born2Breed:

These Japanese people too dey copy Edo.

Them go use words like

Osa
Edo
Akita

Akita means Dog in Edo.

Nkịta means dog in Igbo Language.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by sammirano: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Gove me golden
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Ekuke is missing in d list

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Any dog way pass German shepherd na scam. Or mixtures.
German shepherd remain number 1

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by olamirewaju6190: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2021
German shepherd puppies available with free delivery to all Western state. Get Ur self a good and loyal security dog. Contact 08105363040 on whats app

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2021
which kind wahala be this

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2021
I hate dogs, the only time I like them is when they are in my pot.

I ain't a lover of pets, they irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by igbsam(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
GOLDEN RETRIEVER

The Golden Retriever has long been considered one of the most popular breeds in the United States. These working dogs can be trained for a variety of tasks and love to play outdoors. As the name indicates, they were historically used to retrieve game and waterfowl, but they now make wonderful family dogs due to their happy, gentle and outgoing personalities.

The breed was originally used by wealthy Scottish hunters to retrieve game birds from the rough terrain of the Scottish Highlands. In the United States, the breed was recognized by the AKC in 1925. President Ford and President Reagan both kept Golden Retrievers as pets whilst serving in the Oval Office – Liberty and Victory, respectively.

I'll love to have this pet. Who know where i can get one and how much it will cost. Full breed o. I no wan mixed
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PeraGSD: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2021
eedimo:
I need a pure breed German shepherd

Get in touch with us when you are ready. We have some planned litters on the way.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2021
SIBERIAN HUSKY, Golden retriever, ALASKAN MALAMUTE.... Omo the day I saw SIBERIAN HUSKY in my area I fell in love with it.... Very beautiful beast

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by hslbroker2(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2021
All dogs are good, some are better than some created human being
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
OUR OWN INDIGENOUS EKUKE cheesy

Ekuke is a name used to refer to a group of local dog breeds found in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. Because of their striking features, such as a long snout, erect ears and an elongated slender body, many have come to recognize the ekuke as a distinct dog breed.

This one dey vex sef
This ekuke is probably thinking of how Buhari has finished the country. See how sad, guilty, angry and lonely he looks. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by wealthrenewed: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Local dog is a goal
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Lovely write up... Very impressive... I luv nairaland and for whoever that put up this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by KrazyDave16(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2021
A Siberian Wolf or a Husky.

Having those two around would let annoying people leave me be
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
OUR OWN INDIGENOUS EKUKE cheesy

Ekuke is a name used to refer to a group of local dog breeds found in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. Because of their striking features, such as a long snout, erect ears and an elongated slender body, many have come to recognize the ekuke as a distinct dog breed.

This one dey vex sef
Lol, I was looking to find the very special ekuke. Such an amazing dog.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by MakotoShishio: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2021
I thought prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) said that dogs are evil and haram.

OlayemiAshraf:
If I have one of these dogs, I'll not masturbate again

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by richmond500: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD

The Caucasian shepherd is a large dog. The preferred height at the withers is in the range 67–70 cm for females, and 72–75 cm for males. The minimum heights and weights for registration are 64 cm and 40 kg for females, and 68 cm and 50 kg for males.
this dog reminds me of one Leo berger dog my uncle own back then in the early 20's, that dog is extremely scary with its mane like a lion

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by hslbroker2(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2021
mkoabiola:
Ekuke is missing in d list
check well ekuke is there

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.