Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) (63800 Views)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Offpoint1:
Which is the sweetest?
Golden retriever
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Op, you know nothing about dobberman dogs.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Faraday1997:

This thing in the picture you posted is a cartoon drawing of a GSD cheesy. I badly needed this laugh this morning. Thanks bro cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
The St Bernard.

We saw a man on our street who has a female St Bernard. Last time she gave birth, he was selling the puppies for 250k a piece.

We have a Llasa that just gave birth, we are selling all the puppies and expanding our dog family to accommodate a St Bernard.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Klass99(f): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by chccho(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Bahamas95:
I hate dogs, the only time I like them is when they are in my pot.

I ain't a lover of pets, they irritate me.
Your post is irritating
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Danny50: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2021
ROTTWEILER Anyday Anytime.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by tradepunter: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
MALINOIS

Famously used by law enforcement to detect odors or apprehend suspects, this hard-working and energetic breed originates in Belgium

You didn't do this dog justice by just give very brief information.

They are better than GSD and rotties when it comes to law enforcement.

They are more powerful, energetic with intelligence higher than any other do breed.

They are also used in military operations across the world
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Dulfy(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Who has a bull dog for sell�
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by guru90: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2021
I love dogs especially those once that look like wolves.....
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by chccho(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
German shepherd puppies available with free delivery to all Western state. Get Ur self a good and loyal security dog. Contact 08105363040 on whats app
Are these full breed GSDs, how much? Location? And what about the vaccinations?
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Namdeenero:
I don’t do toy dogs, I go for extra large! Meet Ceasar, Thundra and Rafiki.
How much do you spend on meat every week? cheesy
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by tradepunter: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Dogs are now for status symbol in Nigeria. Once people hammer small, next thing na to buy dog.

My friend’s dog looks like a lion. I have forgotten what breed she said it is. Anyway, if I am to buy a dog, I will buy those ones wey no dey grow cheesy. I no want wahala abeg.

Hahahah that's funny, yeah lots of people prefer smaller sized dogs.

But am more for the security types
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2021
azpekuliar:

I never knew this many dog breeds existed. What are the dog breeds most popular with Nigerians?
I'm sure there's more than 150 dog breeds
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2021
chccho:

Your post is irritating
My guy I will suggest you try it and thank me later. Dog meat pepper soup sweet die. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Look at their large paws. Too bad I can't get one now because somebody has threatened to eat it if I should bring it home angry
Lmao
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by realstars: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Faraday1997:
This One Is A Local Nigerian Shepherd Breed Na!
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Amakachinwe: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2021
They are very friendly.
Zimri:
GERMAN SHEPHERD

Sometimes abbreviated to GSD, the German Shepherd is a medium-to-large sized working dog with a striking, wolf-like appearance.

These large and agile dogs have extremely high intelligence and are loyal, brave and confident. GSDs are renowned for their character, with their loyalty and courage almost unmatched amongst canines. They can be trained for almost any task – German Shepherds are great family pets, reliable guard dogs, trained for police and military work, amongst a plethora of other jobs.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The love I have for this breed is unexplainable. A second opinion would be a dubbie.

Lol m.. This Cane Corso and Dobberman look like thugs among the dogs. They just look hostile and like a bully.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by realstars: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2021
toren:
Op, you know nothing about dobberman dogs.
That Is The Badest.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Klass99:

Where do animals go to when they die? I won't mind seeing my childhood dogs Rex & Sheba again. This thread is making me mushy o!

Animals go to"Sugar Candy " mountain when they die wink
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by chccho(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Bahamas95:
My guy I will suggest you try it and thank me later. Dog meat pepper soup sweet die. grin
I will rather eat chicken leg and head than eat a dog...
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Look at their large paws. Too bad I can't get one now because somebody has threatened to eat it if I should bring it home angry

Baby, where is that your stubborn Rottweiler.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2021
I need dog
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Klass99(f): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2021
tradepunter:

You didn't do this dog justice by just give very brief information.

They are better than GSD and rotties when it comes to law enforcement.

They are more powerful, energetic with intelligence higher than any other do breed.

They are also used in military operations across the world

Yeah the Belgian Malinois, an offshoot of the GSD breed but highly intelligent and used by law enforcement in the US and Europe. I painstakingly tried to get a pure breed but all to no avail, so I ended up getting pure breed GSD's from a breeder in Ghana.

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Bluntguy: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2021
UDUJ:

Alsatians are German shepherds. The name Alsatian and German shepherd are one and the same breed. The Alsatian was originally from the alsace region of French Germany and later became known worldwide as the popular German shepherd dog breed.
How do I get one please?
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
chccho:

I will rather eat chicken leg and head than eat a dog...
Lol, I understand. One man's meat is another's poison.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Captain92: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Ouch! Some are too scary to look in the face, but i will love to have pomeranian
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Preciousppearl(f): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
I have a rotweiler, thinking of adding a dobberman soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, yeah right! And where's sugar candy mountain?

It is in the realm of the Heavens strictly reserved for animals wink
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Forgot to mention how fast they can run
Zimri:
DOBERMAN

Also known as the Doberman Pinscher, this breed was developed by a German tax collector – Karl Friedrich Louis Dobermann – in the late nineteenth century. Personalities can vary between each individual dog, and owning one requires dedication and commitment. With regular training, they are quick learners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.