Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry (2209 Views)

''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Linadinna: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Amidst brawl with her fellow Nigerian female Artiste Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay declares herself the best female artiste in the music industry.

Seyi made this statement in a post she shared on one of her social media accounts.

Seyi Shay who recently tried to apologise and get on the friendly book of Tiwa Savage who she dissed about two years ago have been on the news this past week.

Seyi of recent featured fellow Nigerian artiste Yemi Alade in a new song and possibly wanted to befriend Tiwa Savage and get a collabo but Tiwa wasn't cut out for it as she reminded her of how she and Victoria Kimani a Nigerian based Kenyan female artiste dissed her in their Kiss Daniel Fvck you challenge.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/06/seyi-shay-declares-herself-best-female.html?m=1

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by SocialJustice: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
This girl is becoming annoying. Get popular releasing good songs not for non music related news.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by lilvicky68(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Baddest with the dirtiest ass..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Magnoliaa(f): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who dash am? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by NobleAngell(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
She crowned herself.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by ashewoboy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
I go like taste her puna. same way I go like taste Kimberlywest puna.
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
ashewoboy:
I go like taste her puna. same way I go like taste Kimberlywest puna.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by ashewoboy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
KimberlyWest:

undecided undecided

you are a sweet girl. I relish you.
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by LabuleofNigeria: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Envious girl. Tiwa is way ahead of you dear

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Where's your feature with Beyonce ?
Where's your Grammy certificate ?
Where's your career ?

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Daniel2802(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
KimberlyWest:

undecided undecided

E shock you ba?
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Daniel2802:

E shock you ba?

E shock me o. Wetin I no go see for UAR? grin
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2021
sad
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by mrwonlasewonie: 3:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Seyi go and rest.you are gradually loosing your credibility and self respect abeg.your over do and notice me is beginning to get irritating.all just to get at your perceived rival who no send you.unhealthy rivalry will not help you, give it a rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by pyyxxaro: 3:39am On Jun 12, 2021
If she says she has the best Clitocurrency platform, we won’t argue undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Khd95(m): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Go and sit down, Cynthia Morgan badder than you, teni better than you, tiwa Savage the queen of the industry, hotter, sexier and has achieved more than you, who goes you

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Aunty you are no where near simi. So swerve
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by cassidy1996(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Tiwa is the queen
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Nanajackson(f): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Linadinna:
Amidst brawl with her fellow Nigerian female Artiste Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay declares herself the best female artiste in the music industry.

Seyi made this statement in a post she shared on one of her social media accounts.

Seyi Shay who recently tried to apologise and get on the friendly book of Tiwa Savage who she dissed about two years ago have been on the news this past week.

Seyi of recent featured fellow Nigerian artiste Yemi Alade in a new song and possibly wanted to befriend Tiwa Savage and get a collabo but Tiwa wasn't cut out for it as she reminded her of how she and Victoria Kimani a Nigerian based Kenyan female artiste dissed her in their Kiss Daniel Fvck you challenge.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/06/seyi-shay-declares-herself-best-female.html?m=1
who be seyi shay?�

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2021
grin

Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Olibboy: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
BOB
Re: Seyi Shay Declares Herself The Best Female Artiste In The Music Industry by Jokerman(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol... Just because you are headlining Nigerian Idol, your head don dey swell..

(1) (Reply)

[download_zip] Tyler, The Creator Call Me If You Get Lost / Burna Boy Shows Off His Newly Acquired CAR!!! / Davido VS Burna Boy, Who Is Bigger And Better? [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.